Muslim Girl Not Allowed in School Because of Hijab

Imad

Neongrammarian,

I ask you not to talk like the way you are talking now about God All praise is due to Him.

Imad

bari

Lets make Istigfaar

All brothers, and sisters,

:salam2:

Muslims lands are oppressing their own. How different the others will treat. Let us do Istigfaar and dua so that Allah (SWT) improves our situation.

Mafruh Bari

safiya58

I am in tears laughing at this. Like its a piece of cloth nothing more. Like, jeez, get you're priorities straight, what is more important, you're childs education or whether or not you're child can wear a *!*!*!*!ing scarf. The audacity of these people....

:salam2: and hi to all

many ppl don´t understand the meaning of hijab for us muslims. they consider it as just a piece of cloth or even a ploitical symbol. but it is more than that! we don´t wear hijab out of fun. it is a command of Allah. the command of the one we truely believe in and truely love and truely obey. with abondining hijab we don´t just abondon a piece of cloth, we disobey Allah!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Modesty Rocks wrote:

Ha!

That's one of the smarter things I have read in a while.

That is true of both France AND some Muslim countries. France is acting like a baby and throwing a tantrum because they DON'T want girls to wear a peice of cloth. A lot of Muslim countries act just the same, and have a 'big deal' over a peice of cloth, but for the opposite reason, because they want to FORCE girls to wear the cloth.

Hi Septihol

Please edit your post which is talking on this way about Allah. I do not understand how can you say such a shamless things Astagfirullah.:mad::mad:

And what do you have agaisnt that we are wearing hijab. We are not opressed but proud on that,so why you are making it like we are opressed becasue of that? We are not Alahdmulillah so please stop comenting it anymore.,and especaily do not talk like that about Allah subahn we teala. Have a litlle fear of Allah and respect towerd us Muslims!!!

May Moderators edit this part of her post???

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Please key in on the last line of what he wrote. "Have a little fear of Allah". So you're religion is based on submitting to Allah out of fear of his retribution. Thats a nice thought guys, definatly sounds like the religion of peace.

:salam2:

And the religion of peace also includes fear of Allah and fear of His Punishment SubahnAllah,because without a fear and Allahs Judgment or reword there is not peace or justice SubahnAllah.Only you can not understand it.

:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Dude Asja you are so right. Look at this post, the world truely knows no justice.

Hi
I'm not sure what is your purpose on this site .If you are here to humiliate and insult others ,then you need to leave by yourself or you will be banned.

If you are looking for more information or have any questions about Islam then you are more then welcome to ask ,but in respectful manner ..
I hope its clear ..

TTI Moderator

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Tacoscent: That is rather rude. You make ME look polite. As you may have surmised from my posts, I am not a Muslim and disagree with much of what they believe. I personally think that much of what they believe is extremely misguided and confused. Which is not their fault. I think they need to be helped to understand things better.

But I fail to see what your extreme rudeness will accomplish. I am sometimes guilty of being ruder than I should be when I get very frustrated, but being rude all of the time will not accomplish anything. People will not listen to what you say if you are rude 100% of the time, they will just stop up their ears against you.

Hello Neongrammarian,
so above you have said that we are misguided and you are here on this web site to " guide us to better things"
I think now it is time that we don't play your games with you as you are not intrested in learning our religion , only to teach us "how wrong we are", I am afraid you are wasting our and your time, but if you really want to learn , I hope Allah ta'laa will guide you and at least take the time to actually learn what we do belive in before telling us how " wrong we are".
Um Mustafa

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Hello,

I think some people like to debate without any knowledge, I would advise some christian to read the bible before they start talking about Muslim or Muslim women hijab. Or even read the part of their bible which call for viloance....

[yt]pHW6gCzpd1k[/yt]

[yt]Gf2G7GAxjMo[/yt]

safiya58

Ayman1: Well, you think your views are right, and I think my views are right. I'd say that makes the both of us an awful lot alike. :-D

hi neongrammarian,

no you are not alike. I think you are christian....?
all religions claim to be right but only one can be the true religon otherwise they would not have contradictions they would all teach the same. how can
one find out which religion is the true one/from God....?

the one wich contains no contradictions within its teachings.
the one wich kept its pureness/not changed by man.
the one wich contains guidelines for every aspect of life.
the one wich contains no shirk (idolatry)

and this religion is Islam only.

we have in our hand a book wich is for sure from Allah Subhanallahu Teala
Himself. if it would be written by a man then there would be wrongs in it and it would not contain so much knowledge and miracles.

the christians believe that a part of God become human just to come to the world and die for the sins of the believers. but if the God you believe in is a forgiving and mercifull God, like we the muslims believe He is, then why it is necessary for Him to split a part of Him just to be killed in a brutal way for your sins...

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Ms. neongrammarian perhaps by now you would be well aware of our basic belief. Let me tell you again pls

OUR BELIEF.

We Muslims believe that Allah is the creator of heavens and earth and everything in between. He has sent messengers for the guidance of mankind. He has also revealed books to his messengers. Quran is the final revelation of Allah (Who is the creator of universe) and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was his final messenger.

Given the fact that Allah is the only creator, HE is the sole legislator. So we submit ourselves to HIM completely. Our source of guidance is Quran and example of our Prophet

We are 100% certain of our belief.

YOUR BELIEF

You believe that God does not exist (I am absolutely unable to understand how do you justify your own existence) and at the same time you DO NOT dismiss the possibility that God does exist.

IMPLIES

That you are NOT SURE of your own belief and you are definitely confused

Even if you are certain of your belief, then what is your source of guidance on the basis of which you consider US MUSLIMS misguided and confused???

PLS BRING YOUR PROOF IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL!!!

"He is ((Allah)) Most Gracious: We have believed in Him, and on Him have we put our trust: So, soon will ye know which (of us) it is that is in manifest error."

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things hath Power;-

He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;-

He Who created the seven heavens one above another: No want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of ((Allah)) Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: seest thou any flaw?

Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.

And we have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps) (as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.

For those who reject their Lord (and Cherisher) is the Penalty of Hell: and evil is (such), Destination.

When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath even as it blazes forth,

Almost bursting with fury: Every time a Group is cast therein, its Keepers will ask, "Did no Warner come to you?"

They will say: "Yes indeed; a Warner did come to us, but we rejected him and said, '(Allah) never sent down any (Message): ye are nothing but an egregious delusion!'"

They will further say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we should not (now) be among the Companions of the Blazing Fire!"

They will then confess their sins: but far will be (Forgiveness) from the Companions of the Blazing Fire!

As for those who fear their Lord unseen, for them is Forgiveness and a great Reward.

And whether ye hide your word or publish it, He certainly has (full) knowledge, of the secrets of (all) hearts.
------------------------------------------------------------
Doth not man see that it is We Who created him from sperm? yet behold! he (stands forth) as an open adversary!
And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origin and) Creation: He says, "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?"

Say, "He will give them life Who created them for the first time! for He is Well-versed in every kind of creation!-
"The same Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! ye kindle therewith (your own fires)!

"Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?" - Yea, indeed! for He is the Creator Supreme, of skill and knowledge (infinite)!

Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will ye be all brought back.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Ayman1: Well, you think your views are right, and I think my views are right. :-D

Say: O disbelievers!

I worship not that which ye worship;

Nor worship ye that which I worship.

And I shall not worship that which ye worship.

Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion

SaffaIslam

salam'alaykum

Allah said in quran "the disbeliever will never satisfies with u,till u follow their ways"

this is their tricks, so that our muslimah will be part of them
May Allah save us

Allah will be our strength
Allah said in quran, in al imran verse 160
"If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there, after that, that can help you? in Allah, then, Let believers put their trust"

Allah is with us, Allah is watching, and yes He is Judging us.
InshaAllah, be a warrior here, and we will gain the victory in here after.

=) inshaAllah

fátima90

Salam,
my cousins nd i have experienced such situations in school, airport, streets. Muslim women will keep being offended nd opposed by non muslims (it's natural that muslims have always been pricked since prophet Mohammad's days; they know its the right way, but deny it out of pride)
Anyway dear sister, let nothing of that come in ur way to wear hijab.
Jazakum Allah Khairan.