Muslim Girl Not Allowed in School Because of Hijab

Besi3

Sister Nesa is Right...

Here in Kosova we r about 90% Muslim, and our brothers they never accept sisters with Hijjab for any job.

May All-llah change our situation i goodness

We Selamu ALejkum
-------------
www.forumi.mitrovisioni.com

ineslem

SubhanAllah same here in Kosovo

you connot work
you cannot pray
and don't even thing about hijab :(

May Allah help all of us
salamou alaykoum

i think that kosovo muslims are big than others? muslims can practice freely in the islam?

Al Qassimi

Salamou Alalkom

As a Man, I will NEVER understand what Muslim women who wear the Hijab all around the world are going through.

All I can say is this, Be Proud that you wear the Hijab. Showing yourself as a respectful Muslim Women.

May Allah Guide you

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

People in Kosovo, don't approve of wearing Hijab; there's prejudice along with it. And also because the country isn't religous through and through. Most people think only imams are supposed to follow Islam from top to bottom, and the rest can do what ever they feel like it.

"Being devout is something old people do" maybe becaue old people don't work any more. To Round it up, Kosovo is a secular country. Religion is something private and work, school is something entirely different. I think the very same attitude is in various countries. We Kosovars are very proud of our who we are, which leads to us forgeting who God is.

Alhamdulilah that Allah chose made me pious. Inshallah, All people canhelp to remind all muslims to worship Allah (subhana wa ta a'la) who gave us Billionaire without realizing it. Who are you gonna thank?

Hijab is a very beautiful thing, a sign of piety, which Allah (subhana wa ta a'la) wants from our sister and mothers. Lets encourage them.

Salam Alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sarkozy has taken muslim into circuss. This is an insult to muslim. Any so called human rights group from France or EU come over here to promote "human rights" I'm going to throw my old shoes at them.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
But France together with other developed countries are suppose to be champions of democracy, human rights, women rights, rights to choose own faith, freedom of speech or whatever they called it. But here they are preventing muslim student to enter school with hijab? This is an insult to public intellegent.

"in some Islamic countries women are not allowed to go to school at all (or if they do attend, are in danger of being attacked".

Referring to Taliban? I don't know any Islamic countries doing this.

But one thing for sure there is no single verse in the Quran, no single sayings of the Prophet that prevented women from seeking education in fact the Prophet said in one hadith "seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave". Never mentioned "men only".

Women in my country not only can go to school but they can also drive not only car they can even fly aeroplanes if they want.

BigAk

Hmm, the question I would have is whether or not in an Islamic country, a non-muslim girl would be allowed into school WITHOUT hijab. .

In my Islamic country (Syria) MUSLIM girls ARE ALLOWED to attend school even WITHOUT hijab!!!... let alone non-muslim girls.

As a matter of fact, in some Islamic countries women are not allowed to go to school at all (or if they do attend, are in danger of being attacked..

For real??? Which country is that?? Please provide "credible" references.

Which I guess goes to show that people are stupid everywhere in the world, no matter who they are and what they do..
Now that's a true fact for once!!!

Hmm, the question I would have is whether or not in an Islamic country, a non-muslim girl would be allowed into school WITHOUT hijab. .

Hmm, the question I would have is why would Christian countries such as the US allow prostitution in wide scale right in the open with no reservation at values or morals... But... Since you're a big supporter to the idea that girls go naked out in public in your Christian country, I guess prostitution is also Okay in your book ????... Afterall it's freedom; correct?? ... Just curious....

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
They want the muslim sisters to join them in wearing their type of clothes which insha Allah they will not succeed.

Modesty_Rocks

salaam,

at the end of the day all the big deal is happening over a piece of cloth! i hope all our Muslim sisters find the strength in their deen. :hijabi:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
jazakallahu khaiyr for sharing
this thread reminds me of me being Questioned why i got that hijab on my head and being hated for it
Subhanallah it is only for Allah
May Allah give us all the strength and patience
Ameen
:wasalam:

Toya23

So Disappointing

Its so sad to hear stuff like this especially in this day and age. It is nice living in Canada because there are so many different cultures and I think people are a little more open. I went to school with people from many religions, most were Muslims. The woman were allowed to wear their hijabs without any hassle. I even had a teacher who wore a hijab. Inshallah things will change all over the world.

Nurain

Salam,

I am sorry to hear about how some countries do not let muslims practise their Deen proper. It is a reminder to me to stop complaining about my own country, so be it not an Islamic state but people can still prance about in their hijab as they wish. Nikaab even, although it is rare. In sha Allaah in the near future.

I respect sisters who have difficulty in donning the hijaab. I will keep you in my du'a in sha Allaah. May Allaah reward all of you beautiful sisters with the highest level of Jannah. Ma sha Allaah, so beautiful are all you sisters with firm eeman.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i dont why do these people do such things..islam is the only religion which we all must follow , and i guess these girl is very close to allah, and (inshallah) allah will help her

SeekingPeace

This situation seems to be an obvious violation of rights whether or not these rights are formally codified in the countries in question. I figured I would post an interesting video I found on this same topic that is a little longer and goes a little more in depth. Hope you all enjoy and benefit insha Allah.

I couldnt post the url because I dont have 15 posts yet but all you have to do is go to hulu.com and search for "Wide Angle: Young, Muslim, and French".

Search4Truth

The sad thing is that most people in the West have gotten completely the wrong impression of what the hijab means and so they see it not as a sign of freedom but as a shackle of oppression.

So much for progressive society.

Miss Aaliyah

I'm not sure what this 'Jilbab' is. If it is a veil that covers the eyes, I can see why any school would not permit it. It would impair the vision and be a safety issue.

No, jilbab is simply a more covering hijab over the shoulders and chest sometimes reaching the hands too.

Miss Aaliyah

I have never heard of a case in Sweden like that, to forbid them to wear hijab. The only thing happened is that a school for adults (not kids) forbid the women who had niqab to wear it at school. The Muslim women reported the school for it and it was on the news, but I don't know how it went. They said otherwise they have to agree the niqab or they will quit school, that was their opinion. But as I said, they were adults and had easier to make this decision.

ZainabMedina

How old is this video...?it looks like it was filmed a long time ago
I would also like to ask are there any new videos that someone can send me- like converts or something.