Muslim kids Vs. Cheesy Christians

JenGiove

:salam2: Brothers and Sisters,

The man in the red shirt is an Evangelical Christian and not your everyday Christian. He is most likely a missionary as well. My husband's cousin is one and I've had many encounters like that from him and I'm not even a Muslim. Please trust me, they treat EVERYBODY that way. They really believe what they are saying and they really believe that they are speaking from a place of love. When he said that the children's eyes were dark, he was using a metaphor.

The Muslim children could have expressed themselves better. The first words you hear are cure words but I have to say, they tried really hard and for that, I need to respect that. I hope that when they spoke to their parents, they told them everything, including what they themselves said, so that their parents can guide them to a better way to speak, as cursing is not an example of the Prophet(pbuh):

"It was narrated by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad and Imam al-Tirmidhi in his Jaami’ from ‘Alqamah that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The believer is not a slanderer, one who curses a great deal, one who indulges in obscenity or who in engages in foul talk.”

As for us, and how we are speaking on this board. Lets not indulge ourselves in this anger. It's not appropriate. Fustration? YES! Trust me, I've been fustrated by them as well. but by giving in to Shaytain by saying words like "i am so wanting to kill that guy" we are only loosing ourselves, not gaining anything.

Please, I beg you, do not assume that ALL priests are involved in the child sex abuse. You are only slandering the good ones that way. It was because of a priest that I'm here on these boards. Not because he told me to come here, not because he drove me here by his bad deeds, but because he has a PhD in Islam-History and I got curious. He is a fine example of what a REAL Christian should be.

Let us remember ourselves.....