Muslims Killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-muslimah

salam alaycoum,
here is a question that really make me confused bcoz we all know that islam ia a peace religion and it IS but why are there so many factions of Muslims killing EACH OTHER in the middle east and Asia?
why don't we live in peace? :(

al-muslimah

i didnt really get what you mean..but why are they killing eachother??Why did the group of shi'a appear???? they are causing all the prolems!!:(

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
i didnt really get what you mean..but why are they killing eachother??Why did the group of shi'a appear???? they are causing all the prolems!!:(

sister, you should read the shia beliefs and you will know the great differences . I find them in the same group as the zionist in terms of evilness

shia beliefs

the group of shia basically they raise the status of Ali bin Abi Taleeb and Fatima to a higher status, than where they should . Another thing, is the 12 imams and the worse thing is to make takfeer against Umar and others leaving only few sahabas in which they accept like Salman Alfarisi. . plz take note , not all shia have the above beliefs

Dr Bilal Philips on shia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T83e59dB-ps&mode=related&search=

As for fighting between hamas and fatah faction , those fighting are not on islamic grounds but more on politics

kayleigh

they are causing all the prolems!!:(

Sunni are just as much to blame as the Shia, and Sunnis have done just as horrible things as the Shia. They're not evil. Different, yes, and wrong in the Sunni opinion, but very far from evil. By hating them, people contribute to the schism between the two groups, which is very wrong.

People fight because they've lost sigh of Islam, or have incorrect interpretations of it. It's unfortunate since I firmly believe that internal problems within Islam are to be blamed for the oppression of Muslims much more than external factors like the ever-evil Jews and the West (note sarcasm).

Muslims blame the problems they have on the West and on Israel, which makes the problem even worse. If Muslims would stop fighting amongst themselves, then we wouldn't even be a target Israel or the West could take on. Blaming them for everything is ignoring the problem and therefore making it worse. I think a lot of Muslims really just don't like to point the finger at themselves. Some really do like to scapegoat.

OmarTheFrench

Spilling the blood of an another Muslim, is one of the more big sin...

Sahih Al-Bukhary, it was reported by the tongue of Abu Bakra about the Prophet of God - prayer and peace upon him - saying, “If two Muslims encounter each other with swords in their hands, the killer and the killed both go to Hell”.

al-muslimah

Sunni are just as much to blame as the Shia, and Sunnis have done just as horrible things as the Shia. They're not evil. Different, yes, and wrong in the Sunni opinion, but very far from evil. By hating them, people contribute to the schism between the two groups, which is very wrong.

People fight because they've lost sigh of Islam, or have incorrect interpretations of it. It's unfortunate since I firmly believe that internal problems within Islam are to be blamed for the oppression of Muslims much more than external factors like the ever-evil Jews and the West (note sarcasm).

Muslims blame the problems they have on the West and on Israel, which makes the problem even worse. If Muslims would stop fighting amongst themselves, then we wouldn't even be a target Israel or the West could take on. Blaming them for everything is ignoring the problem and therefore making it worse. I think a lot of Muslims really just don't like to point the finger at themselves. Some really do like to scapegoat.

but how come the sunni are also causing problems?!we are the right. the shi'a made there own group and created there own religion(near to islam).they wer'nt even there in our prophets days and not even mentioned in the quran.so they are the ones that are causing problems and we are the ones that are showing the truth.actually i dont know why they appeared..dont they like the sunna?..the most thing that really hurts is when a non-muslim asks me"why do you "muslims" try to kill your self on a day? ,such a violence religion" she ment the day when hasan and alhousain died..shia'a all round the world try to kill and hurt there selfs(we see this on t.v )blood every where!!-so my point is that they dont know that there are two groups of muslims ,which i consider there is only one and the shia'a are kafir,so they just think that the things that the shi'a do is that islam teaches that!!!! so they think islam is a violence religioen..:(

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

Narrated 'Abdullah : the Prophet said, "the best people are those of my generation, and then those who will come after them (the next generation), and then those who will come after them (i.e. the next generation), and then after them, there will come people whose witness will precede their oaths, and whose oaths will precede their witness." (Book #76, Hadith #437

We are not responsible for anybody's actions ,or the way some people act .We have to be the best examples ourselves....

Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur). (Al Baqara 2:7)

In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).
( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #10)

Allah knows best

waaleikum salam

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

I don't think this thread has been created to blame each other...the discussion is starting to go far and Shaytaan is gonna be part of it.

So, dear brothers & sisters, remember to be the best example for our Ummah.
TTI is visited by non muslims too, so be careful when you talk about jihaad, they could easly misunderstand.

the thread is now closed.
:salam2:

Status
Not open for further replies.