~~~My beloved beard~~~

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
348ivc9.jpg

~~~My beloved beard~~~

Life has changed,
And days have passed away,
When people used to say
Oh, your face is so pretty in a soft way.

Days have passed
when I needed years,
to tidy up all my sideburns,
and remove my beard.

Now people are looking at me,
Like I am something strange and unknown,
My cousins are offten laughing to me,
Saying „ Which one has broken your heart“?

My old freinds are asking me,
Did you become part of some Terroristic organization,
And some are making more jokes with me, saying
Razor blades are cheep now days.

The girls are asking me,
Why do you not remove your beard,
You will look like a „ Super star“
On that way you look so old fashion and boring.

I feel so sad for my sisters,
Because thier minds are brainwashed,
With beardless Super stars,
Because they are „ trend“ of the world.

But litlle of them know,
That I folow the best of all mankind,
His name is Mohammed ( sallahu alayha wa salam),
The hero whom many forgot,

And I am not sad for anything
That I am missing, because he has thaught me like that,
That this world is prission for belivers,
And Jannah for unbelivers.

That is why, I say, „ Wake up, oh Muslim youth“,
Remember our heros, Prophet and his Sahabahs,
Remember that this life is only test for us,
And do not let that because of your feelings you fall down.

And be proud to imitate the style of our Prophet,
Because he has order us „ Let your beards grow,and short yours mustache“
And who love his Sunnah,
loves Prophet as well,
with him, Allah will join him in Jannah.
Praise be to Allah, for beatifying us with our beards!

Written by; Muslim brother

Translated by; Asja

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

Subhana'Allaah! how beautiful is this? I bet all the brothers are moved by this brothers clear message! subhana'Allaah!

He really puts things into perspective and speaks of the reality of today.....many associate beards with "extremism, ugliness, and above all boredom" but the reality is different. I ask Allaah to guide all the muslims to the path of the salif as-salih! ameen

jazaka'Allaah khair for sharing

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
beautifulllllll .... yes brother should learn from this ...beard makes a face more beautifulll i observed my brothers when they didn't had beard now they have they look even more beautiful and graceful alhumdulillah:hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
beautifulllllll .... yes brother should learn from this ...beard makes a face more beautifulll i observed my brothers when they didn't had beard now they have they look even more beautiful and graceful alhumdulillah:hearts:

Assalaamu alaikum,

Subhana'Allaah! how beautiful is this? I bet all the brothers are moved by this brothers clear message! subhana'Allaah!

He really puts things into perspective and speaks of the reality of today.....many associate beards with "extremism, ugliness, and above all boredom" but the reality is different. I ask Allaah to guide all the muslims to the path of the salif as-salih! ameen

jazaka'Allaah khair for sharing

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sisters for your kind replys, mashallah.:SMILY252: I agree with you dear sister Saima, that Allah has adorn and beatify Muslim brothers with Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa salam. Mashallah, beard is beautiful and importante Sunnah of our Prophet s.a.w.s.

Ameen summa ameen dear sister Ubah. May Allah guide all our Muslim brothers to wear Sunnah beard,and on that way to identify themselves in the society like Muslims.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
another master piece by sister asja. She has doing a great job mashALLAH.

grow your beard ! and trim the moustache!
Be different from the ahl al kittab

Jazzak Allah khair dear brothers.Mashallah, that the poem of our brother was usefull and encouring for you. May Allah make you folowers of our Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s, His Sahabhs and all truth belivers who folow their steps. ameen summa ameen

Dear brother "Gernada1492", this was not written by me,and it writes under poem.

May Allah bless you

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
Jazakallah sister!!!
this is really the need of the hour!!! every Muslim brother needs to know this! I had similar thoughts on sharing something about beard in islam ...inshaallah soon

the beard is the pride in islam...but sad that many today follow the celebrities and forget the way of our Prophet when Allah swt Himself has said that he was the best of mankind..and more saddening is many sisters too wish that men shave off their beard...:(

Allah swt guide and protect us from the Khutuwat (footsteps) of Satan, for tuly he is our open enemy...Ameen

Jazakallah kahiran wa kaseeran

salamalaikum

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llahi wa barakatuhu

aaa.....this poem fits me so tight, he he....
I don't care, whoever say what, coz when I made the decision and that was a firm decision, whoever say whatever, terrorist, al-qaedah, broken hearted....lolz...
but one thing I do whatever thay say, I pray to Allah to make them awake.

JazakAllahu khair sister for sharing this poem, that really sets me, and I hope many brothers here also.

barakAllahu feekum
wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

arzafar

that's a very revealing poem. plz pray that i grow at least a fist length, shapely beard. atm it goes all over the place when it goes longer than a couple of inches.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:ma: nice poem...

Sister...you are always coming up with poems for brothers....what about you sisters????:girl3:
Hey...I was kidding...LOL:hearts:
we are waiting to have more from you... :hearts::hearts:
JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for sharing dear..

FEE AMANILLAH

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Jazakallah sister!!!
this is really the need of the hour!!! every Muslim brother needs to know this! I had similar thoughts on sharing something about beard in islam ...inshaallah soon

the beard is the pride in islam...but sad that many today follow the celebrities and forget the way of our Prophet when Allah swt Himself has said that he was the best of mankind..and more saddening is many sisters too wish that men shave off their beard...:(

Allah swt guide and protect us from the Khutuwat (footsteps) of Satan, for tuly he is our open enemy...Ameen

Jazakallah kahiran wa kaseeran

salamalaikum

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llahi wa barakatuhu

aaa.....this poem fits me so tight, he he....
I don't care, whoever say what, coz when I made the decision and that was a firm decision, whoever say whatever, terrorist, al-qaedah, broken hearted....lolz...
but one thing I do whatever thay say, I pray to Allah to make them awake.

JazakAllahu khair sister for sharing this poem, that really sets me, and I hope many brothers here also.

barakAllahu feekum
wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llah

that's a very revealing poem. plz pray that i grow at least a fist length, shapely beard. atm it goes all over the place when it goes longer than a couple of inches.

:ma: nice poem...

Sister...you are always coming up with poems for brothers....what about you sisters????:girl3:
Hey...I was kidding...LOL:hearts:
we are waiting to have more from you... :hearts::hearts:
JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for sharing dear..

FEE AMANILLAH

May Allah reword you all dear sisters and brothers for replying,and on that way even with your words supporting Allahs religion and Sunnah of our Prophet sallahu alayha wa salam, and supporting our Muslim brothers who are facing hardships with wearing Sunnah beards.

Dear brother Arzafar we will keep you in our duas. May Allah reword you for your niyah.ameen summa ameen :tti_sister:

Dear sister "faaraa" jazzak Allah khair for your kind duas.:SMILY252: My dear sister, I used to send some poems for our sisters, but now I thought that our brothers need support too mashallah. :hijabi:

May Allah bless you all