*My Book*

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaikum. few months ago i mentioned that i was writing a book based upon my experiences, my thoughts and feelings about peace and discrimination. well i haven't titled the book yet, but i thought i'd update you all that my dream is actually becoming reality. i now have 26 pages and the amount i wanted to write is up to 60. so 34 pages to go inshAllah, plan on finishing those very very soon. wasalmau alaikum. so please make dua for me that it becomes successful inshAllah. and i've already got a professor that wants to help me find a publisher. suggestions from all of you would be helpful as well. wasalamu alaikum.

naz haider

Assalam Alaikum...
I pray :tti_sister: that your book is a big success and you gain respect and recognition. Waiting to see my sister be successful on the lines of Dan Brown, Paulo Coelho, Khaled Hosseini and likes... Insha Allah :hearts:

Allah Hafiz :hijabi:

palestine

Servant of Allah
I remember it well, sister. That's great. I'd only advise you, if you haven't done so already, to verify any facts you mention in the book, use plenty of credible references and speak the language of your target audience.

Sixty pages is quite short. That's a booklet :)

lol. yeah it is short. jazakAllah for your advice. i just might make it longer because i found many many pages which i had written in previous years that i had saved. Alhamdulillah. and jazakAllah once again.
wasalamu alaikum.

rightpath_357

Right here for you sis!!!!! I'll du'aa for you!!!!
Lol- maybe you could change the font twice it's size if you want 60 pages!!!!:lol:

al-muslimah

Mshallah sister..you are doing a great job! always wishing you a successful life Inshallah! :) Can't wait to read the book!!!!