My Cousin has died

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Inna lillahi wa Inna Illehi Raji'oon.

I am very sorry for your loss, dear sister.

May Allah swt grant the brother jannatul firdaws. Ameen

May Allah swt grant sabr to his family, relatives and friends. Ameen

May Allah swt make it easy for our brothers and sisters in Ethopia, give them victory over the non-righteous and grant them peace in their country. Ameen

azmirush

We belong to Allah and back to Him we will all return.

We belong to Allah and back to Him we will all return. Al-Fatihah..

Searching_soul

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un....
May ALLAH have mercy on him, and grant him shaheed status... Ameen
Keep him in ur prayers sister palestine.

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
asalmo alaikom sister.
inna lillah wa inna illehi ra'gioon
i'm sorry to hear about your loss.may his soul rest in peace and may ALLAH accept his good deeds.ameen

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Inna-Lillahi-Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un
May Allah(swt) have mercy on his soul. Ameen. And May He give patience to his family members......
:tti_sister:

abulzan07

Innalilahi Wainallahi Rajioun......Your cousin is martyred a shaheed in islam and prophet saw said the best death is the death of martyr and its not allowed to mourn of death of shaheed

Idris16

Ethnic Ogaden fighters in Ethiopia have launched an offensive in the southeastern Somali region and claim to have recaptured seven towns from government forces.

In a statement released early on Saturday, the Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF) said its attacks were launched across a broad front and had begun on November 10.

"The operation involved thousands of ONLF troops and resulted in two days of heavy fighting. A significant number of Ethiopian troops have been killed and their military hardware captured or destroyed," it said.

The ONLF said its forces entered the towns of Obolka, Hamaro, Higlaaley, Yucub, Galadiid, Boodhaano and Gunogabo - where government forces had deployed troops and positioned military hardware.

"ONLF forces were warmly welcomed by the population in these areas and are administering medical care to those civilians killed by retreating Ethiopian occupation forces," the statement claimed.

The Ethiopian government has not responded to the statement.

Formed in 1984, the ONLF is fighting for the independence of ethnic Somalis in Ethiopia's oil-rich Ogaden region - which they say has been marginalised by the government in Addis Ababa.

The Ethiopian military launched a counter-offensive against ONLF rebels after they attacked a Chinese-run oil venture in Ogaden in April 2007, killing 74 people.

In April, Ethiopia said it had significantly weakened the the anti-government force, a claim ONLF rejects.
source: Al Jazeera
Ethio Soldiers killed civilians after losing the battle:angryred:
the 74 killed were not random people but all of them were soldiers except some Chinese oilworkers.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

may Allah forgive him and have mercy on his soul. he is a martyr as he was killed for being a muslim inshallah.

the souls of the martyrs are in the green birds which fly in Paradise. not everybody is lucky to attain martyrdom.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
walaikumassalam..
ya allah!..i will surely pray for him sister...
and i wish that he goes to jannah!..and finds his castle in jannah..-ameen :)

rightpath_357

Oh AstagfirAllah sis! Don't be sad. You know how other religons say when some one dies" He's gone to a better place" - well, infact- he HAS gone into a better place. I think he commit Jihad! I think he would rather be compfortable in his grave in the Mercy of Allah rather than being shot at. Duaa for him sis. He's still alive- kind of. In the Qur'an / hadeeth- (I apologize that I can't give the exact scripture right now) that people who commit Jihad are not dead, they are still going about in the world, it is a reward for them from Allah (SW) . The neither get hungry nor thirsty. :D hope it helps. lots of love sis- Salam:)

Faxima08

:wasalam:Inaa lillah Wa Ina Ileyhi Raji'un May Allah Subhana Allah Wata'Allah have Mercy on him Amiin. May Allah Reward Him In Janatul Firdows insha Allah :salah: i will make du'ii Insha'Allah

palestine

Servant of Allah
UPDATE: SubhanAllah, this one of the greatest news i could ever get!!! My Cousin is Alive! he didn't die, he was wounded and escaped to another city in Somalia and now Alhamdulillah he is in the midst of my mother's family. We are going to send him money inshAllah to get his wounds checked, and in about 15 mins i'm going to call him to talk with him. im super excited!! thank you all for your duas, Allah surely does accept them from the true believers. wasalamu alaikum.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
UPDATE: SubhanAllah, this one of the greatest news i could ever get!!! My Cousin is Alive! he didn't die, he was wounded and escaped to another city in Somalia and now Alhamdulillah he is in the midst of my mother's family. We are going to send him money inshAllah to get his wounds checked, and in about 15 mins i'm going to call him to talk with him. im super excited!! thank you all for your duas, Allah surely does accept them from the true believers. wasalamu alaikum.

SubhanAllah , thats beautiful news , May Allah (swt) give him shifa and bless him with best of health - ameen

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Allahu Akbar !! .. Alhumdulillah alaa kulli hal... Very happy to know that he is safe and now with family members Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah !