My dad is very sick

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Salaam

:salam2:

Don't worry inshaAllah think of it this way bro if you don't mind me saying, it's purification of his sins coz the hadith of the Prophet Mohammed :saw: is that (paraphrased) even if they were to get a small prick of a thorn Allah SWT takes it as punishment of some of their sins. inshaAllah be happy for that rezn inshaAllah evryting wil go well hoepfully

Wasalaam

palestine

Servant of Allah
Update: Asalamu alaykum wrwb, many dear brothers and sisters on tti have sent me a pm concerning how my father is. Alhamdulillah rabil 'alamiin, he's doing much much better. He's now up on his feet and able to talk. He's just weak pyschically, but all in all there's much hope left inshaAllah that he'll return safely. I appreciate every brother and sister's concern for my father's well being. May Allah reward all of you. Jazakumullahu khayran ikhwati wa ikhwani fillah. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister

May Allah cure your father from every kind of sickness and give him good health. May He give whatever is best for your father, in this dunya as well as in the akhirah. Ameen.

wa/salam

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Allahu Akbar

:salam2: mashaAllah dats gud news Alhamdulillah Allahu Akbar...see Allah never lets a beleiver down and agen has proven how merciful he is although we already knw He is the Most Merciful he never lets a beleiver down giv your father my salaam akhi and i hope tings go well inshaAllah
wasalaam

Roby Rahman

Asalamualaikum

Sister dont worry. Everything Allah does is for the best. I made duah for your father and the entire muslim ummah. And regarding death, remember we shall only taste death once.:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Im glad he is better, Allah preserve and bless him and all your family, Amin.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom dear sister,

Alhamdulillah that your father is getting better. May Allah make him much more better and give him full health. Ameen

a_stranger

:salam2: sister
AlhamduliAllah may Allah give your father a long life with good health and more good deeds (hasanat) , and i pray to Allah to shower his mercy on my father and all our relatives who are deed and make their bad deeds hasanat and lift them in high degrees in Janna. and gather all of us in Firdows alaalla Amen. :tti_sister: