My dad is very sick

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb. Dear brothers and sisters make dua for my father that he gets well inshaAllah and that if he doesn't that he be of those of jannah inshaAllah. He's in mecca for hajj but he got sick, and not his usual sickness but very very worse lately to the extent that he can't talk or get up by himself. He's having diarrea and throwing up everything that touches his stomache. he hasn't been eating lately because he keeps puking even without eating. He's of very old age (74) and when he was leaving he told us that he doesn't feel as if he will make it through. however please ask for him that Allah grant him that which is khayr inshaAllah. my mother and sister are with him and have been taking care of him since. I tried speaking to him but you could hardly make out what he's saying. everything is a mumble that comes out of his mouth. Even if he dies there i believe it's the best place to die and inshaAllah he'll be granted jannah. so please ikhwati wa ikhwani fillah make dua that my father gets that which is khayr inshAllah. for sometimes we think something is khayr for a person but it may not be. :salam2:

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister, your father and your family are in my duaa. Insha Allah, everything will be fine. Is dad receiving medical treatment because with such a severe gastro-intestinal issue, he may be very dehydrated and need IV fluids as well as some bloodwork done to identify the root of the problem in case he needs an antibiotic?

It is true that there is no better place to die than while on hajj and we don't know our appointed time. My dad and your dad are the same age and I know what it is like to worry about a father when they fall ill as it is more difficult at their age but ALLAH is The Greatest and only brings us what is good for us :) Lots of duaa and patience and everything will be okay, Insha Allah, habibti,
catherine iman
:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
JazakAllahu khayran for your kindness my brothers. May Allah bless all of you for your caring and kind thoughts. ameen. Asalamu alaykum wrwb. :)

halah

:salam2:

Inshaa'Allah everything will be fine,don't worry dear sister.
You and your father in my duaa.

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: dear sister, your father and your family are in my duaa. Insha Allah, everything will be fine. Is dad receiving medical treatment because with such a severe gastro-intestinal issue, he may be very dehydrated and need IV fluids as well as some bloodwork done to identify the root of the problem in case he needs an antibiotic?

It is true that there is no better place to die than while on hajj and we don't know our appointed time. My dad and your dad are the same age and I know what it is like to worry about a father when they fall ill as it is more difficult at their age but ALLAH is The Greatest and only brings us what is good for us :) Lots of duaa and patience and everything will be okay, Insha Allah, habibti,
catherine iman
JazakaAllahu khayran ukhti. i guess the doctors over there are not so good at treating patients. My sister told us that when they took him to the hospital that they put my father on a dirty, gross bed and only gave him a "little" fluid and then said there were other patients waiting and that he needed to go back to the hotel. they've not given him any other medicine aside from the fluid. My dad is diabetic and also has blood pressure. and they took the medicines from home and my sister injected him at the right times. however it's not even his diabetes or blood pressure. He's just very ill. They will be heading to jeddah inshaAllah tonight( their night over there) and then afterwards they'll be heading back to usa inshaAllah. they don't even know how to get him out of the room since they have to carry him, and he can't carry himself. His just very ill due to many reasons. he's weak and weary from beatings before as well done by the kuffar. and from so much more. but we do not need to find reasons of why he's sick, i just hope that if it's his time then he enters paradise inshaAllah. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: dear sister Palestine

I am so sorry to hear that. Be patient my strong sister. I know you are capable of being patient in the time of hardship. Always remember the reward for patience is nothing but Jannah. Just have trust in ALLAH (swt). InshaALLAH everything will be fine soon. We all will meet ALLAH (swt) when time comes. I pray ALLAH (swt) to grant your father Jannathul Firdaus and to give patience to you and your family.

O ALLAH! Make a palace for your slave in Jannathul Firdaus and grant his family patience. Make sister Palastine a mother of Huffaz, Ulama, Haafizat, 'Aalimat and Martyrs. Make her rich in Patience, Generosity and Kindness and make angels as her guards. Amiin Ya Rabbal 'Aalamiin.

wassalam 'alaikum warakmatullah

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
I'm sorry to hear that, but we will keep him in our Dua.
And I hope Allah grants him what is best for him and his family. :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Aleicomu dear sister.

May Allah help to your beloved father that he recoves him selfe soon Inshallah,and may Allah give your family stanght and patiente,Ameen.

Inshallah you and your family are in my duas.

May Allah bless you.

Your sister Asja

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam walaikum my sweet sweet daughter,

Insha'Allah you and your father are in my dua. Let us know what we can do to help you. You are not alone.
my love,
your mom.

shimfa

our prayers are with him

salamz

May Allah almighty hear all our prayers and put him back in good health.

insha Allah

shichemlydia

salam,

salam alikoum,
may allah make your father better, he is indeed capable of anything he wants. or let him die in that holy land, that is really a honor from allah to let someone close his file there,....
and allah knows what is best and khair for him,
wa salam alikoum

fada_all

salamo 3alaikom wa rahmato allahi

dont worry sister alla will do insha what is good for ur father
i will do douaa for ur father insha allah
ok wa salam 3alaikom

hassana elkoussi

i'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. Isa Allah will do what's best for him and we hope he gets home safe and sound. I'll remember him in my du'aa inshaAllah .Be patient and don't worry and everything will be ok. Salam

Searching_soul

Be Patient sis. Allah rewards the people of patience with nothing but paradise as other bros and sisters have mentioned. And constantly make du'a for ur dad. Insha ALLAH, ur dad and ur whole family are in my duas :) Its quite common for ppl to get sick during hajj times, but i guess ur dad is very old too, and mostly ppl who perform hajj get flu and fever. I guess ur dad is in a serious condition. And i can remember wen i performed hajj 4 yrs ago, it was very tough with lots of people and the weather must be EXTREMELY cold now and the men hafta wear only 2 pieces of clothing. so its Unbearable. So almost every1 gets unwell after performing hajj. May ALLAH (swt) reward him and his family with jannatul Firdous. Ameen.

your bro

nafesa

muslim gurl
:wasalam::salam2:
dont' worry sister be patient i'll remember ur dad 'n' ur family in my dua's insha'allah may allah give u 'n' ur family Strength 'n' patience:tti_sister: