My dad is very sick

In Riyadhush Shalihin, Imam Yahya bin Syaraf An Nawawi put a hadits "Someone who will die who said "Laa ilaha illallahu wahdah, laa ilaha illallaahu wahdahu laa syariikallaahu, laa ilaha illallaahu lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu, laa ilaha illallah huwallahu akbar, laa ilaha illallaahu wa laa haula wa laa quwwata illa billah, whoever who his last word is this, he will enter Jannah."

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

As sister Catherine stated, it sounds like your father is in serious needs of IV fluids and electrolytes. InshAllah he will get the help he needs in Jedda as a stomach virus at such an age can be very difficult. PLease keep us updated on your father's status and know that he is in our prayers.

Wasalaam

nizar83

aselemu aleikum palestine...

i feel with you..inshallah your father will get better..

allah y chafeey al muslimeen adjma3een..
allah yarham al muslimeen adjma3een.

muslim-girl

Im so sorry..

Asc dear ukhtii..

May Allah cure ur father inshaALlah, and give him what is kehyr for him. He is so lucky if he die in Hajj, but inshaAllah ALlah knows best. I ask Allah to make him among those who desire Jannatul-fardows inshaAllah.. My mum was in hajj last year, may Allah accept her hajj amiin, and she got sick as well. but alhamdulilah when she went back from hajj she become better. maybe its the same with ur father, some ppl just get sick when the travel to another contry. i dont know, but i hope the best for him and ur familiy inshaAllah..

Ur dear father will be in my duaa inshaAllah sister, dont worry..

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam Sister Palestine,

Sorry to hear about your situation! :( InsyaAllah you will be in my prayers! Pray for a speedy recovery for your dad! Please take care of yourself too!

Wasalaam

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Try to remain patient I know sometimes that is difficult when it is someone very close to us. I will keep your father in my du'aas inshallah.

Wasalam Amirah

yameenahmed

soory to hear from you sister insahallah i will dua .Keep faith in Allah[swt] may allah give you and your family courage

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Asa'alo Allah Al-A'aliy Al-Adheem...Al-Wahd Al-Ahad..Al-Fard Al-Samad...Al-Hayo Al-Qayoom..Dhul Jalali Wal Ekraam...a'an yoshfi walidaki etha fi shifae'ehi khayran laho wa lakom..wa a'an yatwafaho Musliman taqiyan naqiyan hasin al-khatima etha etha fe wafatihi khayran laho wa lakom wa e'en sha'a ta'ala thalek

I pray that heals him for your sake and your family's sake...but like you said...we don't in what destiny or matter khair lays...and Allah knows and we don't know...

Stay patient..and make a lot of dua'a for him...and you know that I'm here to talk whenever you need to ukhti :)

:wasalam:

salahdin

wa aleikum musalam warahmatullahi wa barakatu sister. patient is the word am looking for everything is going to be ok if ALLAH(AZA WAJALLAH) wills . for ALLAH(AZA WAJALLAH) WE BELONG AND TO ALLAH (AZA WA JALLAH WE SHALL RETURN TO.MAY ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH) RESTORE HIS HEALTH BACK AMIN.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:girl3:I am so sorry to hear this dear sister. May it be a purification for him inshallah. Allah is the best of planners so just try to be strong and patient. I know what its like to have a very sick father, he had cancer.

I will keep you in my duaas inshallah.:tti_sister:

Salaam dear sister Palestine,

Inshallah he will be fine. My mom & grandma were also sick when they made the pilgrimage. And Allah is The Curer of all sickness & diseases.

yusuf_pal

May Allah grant your father shifa and complete recovery, and may Allah provide you and your family with patience and perseverance.

------------------------------------------------

O Allah, we are spiritually sick and we are physically sick.

O my Allah, so many of our brothers and sisters, and our parents are sick and ailing. They are in hospitals. Some are in nursing homes and old-age homes.

O Allah, grant shifa to those who are sick and ailing.

O my beloved Allah, shifa is in Your hands.

O Allah, we know that there is effect in du’aa and there is effect in medication, but O Allah, shifa is in Your hands.

O Allah, we know that sometimes sickness is a rahmat and a blessing in a disguised form, but we are extremely weak.

O Allah, even if such sickness is a rahmat…O Allah, change it to the rahmat of good health.

…But O Allah, we know that most of our sicknesses, depression and anxieties are because of our sins.

O Allah, grant us shifa from all sicknesses and ailments – physical and spiritual.

O Allah, bless us with physical health and spiritual health.

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,
“Three supplications are answered without a doubt: the supplication of someone who is oppressed, the supplication of someone on a journey, and the supplication of parents for their children.“ (Abu Dawood)

moortooza

dua

Even if he dies there i believe it's the best place to die and inshaAllah he'll be granted jannah.
Allaah akbar,what a wonderful and true islamic sentence.
may allaah helps your dad ,helps you and all your relatives.ameen
you are all in my duas sister

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Allah make him better !!! Allah accept his haj and make him come home to you and your family. Amin

Do not worry sister, this all written by Allah, inshaAllah he will get better.

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum

I want to say, please don't worry, because you don't need to, leave it with Allah, make du'a to Him, and Allah will answer your prayers. Insha'Allah.

I pray Allah showers mercy on your beloved father, and grants him a place in Jannah tul firdos. Remember Allah is with the one who is patient.

.."Whoever follows patience - success will follow him"..

Allah made you strong so you could face the challenges life brings, Allah blessed you with Islam, so when you are worried you can turn your direction towards qibla to pray.

.."Suffering is a gift - it is a hidden mercy" (Jalaluddin al-Rumi)..

I want to leave you with something, which i hope will help you. I write poetry in my spare time, and this one below should be a help to you insha'Allah.

Allah is there

When things are going wrong, stand up high and be strong.
When life throws you something unexpected, accept it, don’t reject it.
When you think no one is there, remember Allah does care.
When you feel as though you are going to fall, reach into your heart and hear the call.
When you are going the wrong way, reverse and turn to the way you should pray.
When you feel all alone, don’t feel as though you should groan.
When you feel like no one can understand, give them a chance and don’t let go of their hand.
When you assume no one loves you, refresh your mind and think things through.
When you can’t find success, don’t believe life is a mess.
When the ones you love see you are doing well, they will know that you don’t deserve to go to hell.
When you consider the world to be blind, you are in fact going out of your mind.
When you are doing the right thing, reach out and sing.
When no one can hear you, believe in yourself.
When you don’t believe in yourself, think about all those that believe in you.

In my du'as always.

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum,
Sister, you will be in mu dua Insha Allah. May Allah the Almighty accept your father's hajj and cure him.

Assalamu Alaikum

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
sister May Allah cure him. and grant him and us Jannah. Allahumashfi mardanaa wafukka asraanaa wa'aafi mubtalaanaa.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam sister Palestine,

Your father is in my duas and prayers. Insha allah kheir ukhti.
stay strong.:tti_sister: