my dear daughter

visionusman

being content
My Dear Daughter

Assalamualaikum. I do not know whether you now remember me or not, but I am your father. The man you learnt to call daddy.

You might never see this letter, but some one very nice suggested I write to you any way. So I hold back tears and try it today.

It is hard to live, with the memories of your time with me, but harder still to remember them and be brave.

What do I do when I miss you every day?

When I hear the splatter of little feet or see the smile of a little girl, the twinkle in her eyes reminds me only of you.

What do I do my darling when I think of you every day?

When I stand before my Lord, I know I should pray for paradise, but I can only think of you. Would there be a paradise for me without you to play with me?

I miss you when I am alone, I miss you when I am with people, I miss you when I am at home and I miss you when I am out. I miss you so much so that it’s hard not to cry. Even when I sleep I dream only of you.

I should be happy when I see my nieces and nephews play, but it saddens me because you I can not see.

There is nothing that could take this pain away; I live with it, I know it’s real.
It rips my heart however, to not know how you do. How you sleep, how you play or even how you speak.

It frightens me to think that I might not know your smile or your voice.

To me you’ll always be the little girl who wrapped her tiny arms around me, when I got back home from work. Or the baby whose first cry I was so glad to hear. I promise you my love, that sound I never will forget.

I also wish I could tell you all about the Lord, the God who made us all. Blessed indeed I am that He put your love in my heart. He loves you more than I could ever do. It is this thought alone that comforts me when I miss you all alone.

Lots of love
your Daddy

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Awww..that just makes my heart melt. There's really something in a father-daughter relationship that is so touching and amazing. I was very closed to my dad than mom but as I grew older things changed, he always worked away from home so I never get to be with him all the time. Now it's kinda awkward for me to even just hug him :( I miss my dad.

NaXuS

My Dear Daughter

Assalamualaikum. I do not know whether you now remember me or not, but I am your father. The man you learnt to call daddy.

You might never see this letter, but some one very nice suggested I write to you any way. So I hold back tears and try it today.

It is hard to live, with the memories of your time with me, but harder still to remember them and be brave.

What do I do when I miss you every day?

When I hear the splatter of little feet or see the smile of a little girl, the twinkle in her eyes reminds me only of you.

What do I do my darling when I think of you every day?

When I stand before my Lord, I know I should pray for paradise, but I can only think of you. Would there be a paradise for me without you to play with me?

I miss you when I am alone, I miss you when I am with people, I miss you when I am at home and I miss you when I am out. I miss you so much so that it’s hard not to cry. Even when I sleep I dream only of you.

I should be happy when I see my nieces and nephews play, but it saddens me because you I can not see.

There is nothing that could take this pain away; I live with it, I know it’s real.
It rips my heart however, to not know how you do. How you sleep, how you play or even how you speak.

It frightens me to think that I might not know your smile or your voice.

To me you’ll always be the little girl who wrapped her tiny arms around me, when I got back home from work. Or the baby whose first cry I was so glad to hear. I promise you my love, that sound I never will forget.

I also wish I could tell you all about the Lord, the God who made us all. Blessed indeed I am that He put your love in my heart. He loves you more than I could ever do. It is this thought alone that comforts me when I miss you all alone.

Lots of love
your Daddy

:salam2:

Such beautiful thoughts.:mashallah: May Allah change ur pain nevery Muslim,s pain into happiness that they never thought of.

ameen

Bro here is a peace from Hazrat Ali RA, life:

Zainab then asked, "Dear, father, do you love me?" Hazrat Ali (R.A.) said, "Yes, of course, my children are like a part of my heart". On hearing this, she said, "You also love Allah. How can two loves be in one heart of a true believer, the love of Allah and that of children?

Hazrat Ali (R.A.) smiled and replied, "Love Allah and for the sake of His love, you love His creatures; children and fellow beings too. I love you for the sake of Allah."

Subhanallah just thought to share it with u.

Khudha Hafiz

visionusman

being content
:salam2:

Such beautiful thoughts.:mashallah: May Allah change ur pain nevery Muslim,s pain into happiness that they never thought of.

ameen

Bro here is a peace from Hazrat Ali RA, life:

Zainab then asked, "Dear, father, do you love me?" Hazrat Ali (R.A.) said, "Yes, of course, my children are like a part of my heart". On hearing this, she said, "You also love Allah. How can two loves be in one heart of a true believer, the love of Allah and that of children?

Hazrat Ali (R.A.) smiled and replied, "Love Allah and for the sake of His love, you love His creatures; children and fellow beings too. I love you for the sake of Allah."

Subhanallah just thought to share it with u.

Khudha Hafiz
Jazak Allah. Thank you very much.

visionusman

being content
Assalamualaikum. My daughter has just had another birth day with out her father. I have another court date coming up, but am becoming increasingly frustrated by the justice system. The family laws in this country do need a review. Any way please remember my daughter in your duas. Please pray that she becomes a good muslimah (not like her mother).

Wulf

A'salaamu Alaikum Brother.

My heart goes out to you and I pray that your hearing will bear some fruit that will lessen your pain.

I have been through much the same, my first wife hid our Daughter from me for ten years.

I agree that the UK Marriage Acts need serious changes, especialy when it comes to custody and visitation. I have tried to study the UK laws, but it is a maze of deceit.
I give thanks that the Law in Australia is so simple and realistic, designed to give parents as little pain as possible.

I will make Dua that your burden of saddness be lifted from you.

W'Asalaam
Ibrahim

justoneofmillion

my prayers are with you brother may allah raise her to be a good muslimah and may he inchallah give you the strainght and the patience on this jihad brother my thoughts are with you:salah:

ps:does she have cheeks bro?

wassalam

SINDBAD

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Vision,

this is very sad. I will make du'a that atleast, joint custody becomes the ruling. In these types of scenarios, the courts almost always side with the woman for a variety of reasons.

here in the states, we have fathers' rights laws, designed to enforce visitation, etc. has your lawyer (barister?) looked into anything like this? i'm not even certain if you have a similar law.

i will definitely remember you in my du'a

visionusman

being content
Vision,

this is very sad. I will make du'a that atleast, joint custody becomes the ruling. In these types of scenarios, the courts almost always side with the woman for a variety of reasons.

here in the states, we have fathers' rights laws, designed to enforce visitation, etc. has your lawyer (barister?) looked into anything like this? i'm not even certain if you have a similar law.

i will definitely remember you in my du'a
Unfortunately the British fathers are not so privileged. My solicitor as well as Barrister have come across a number of hurdles. Some unsurpassable. Only Allah can make easy for me and my daughter the current situation. And it is not joint custody I seek. Just a right to have contact; of any kind. I don't even know how she is. It is extremely painful.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
And it is not joint custody I seek. Just a right to have contact; of any kind. I don't even know how she is. It is extremely painful.

Can she legally do that? Your case is still in litigation, yes? Then you should still have parental rights. I could be off on the legal system, but ours is based on yours, so I imagine some similarity exists. If your parental rights were not severed, isn't what she is doing called kidnapping?

learnermuslim

Assalam Alaikum Brother visionusman,

As a father whose daughter lives with her mother, I can fully understand and feel your pain. Prayers from the heart for Allah to give you the strength to get through this, ease the pain and inshAllah reunite very soon with your daughter fully, Ameen.

Fi amanAllah