my father is...

Alaa

slam alikom

i'am sorry but i cant' believe that my father died

he died in clot brain and he sat in the hospital 4 days and yesterday Turning to the Almighty His mercy...was a great person !

and i demand from you to calls him mercy...please !

slam

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
slam alikom

i'am sorry but i cant' believe that my father died

he died in clot brain and he sat in the hospital 4 days and yesterday Turning to the Almighty His mercy...was a great person !

and i demand from you to calls him mercy...please !

slam

:salam2:

my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. may ALLAH SWT grant him jannah.ameen
:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Innaa Lillaah. Wa Inna ilaihi Raajioon.
May the mercy of ALLAh (swt) b upon ur father. N may HE (swt) grant him Jannathul Firdaus.
May HE (swt) giv u patience. InshaALLAH I will remember ur father in my prayers.:salah:

Allahu_Hassbi

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioon

oh dear ...thats is really shocking ...May Allah give you & your family strength & patience at this difficult time.
I pray Allah Subhanahu Watallah ease all matters for your dad in the hereafter .....May Allah Subhanahu Watallah keep him at peace in the grave ......I pray may he be saved form the trial of the grave and from the punishment of the Fire. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen:tti_sister:
Pls keep reading the below duas for your dad.....i will keep u & your family in my duas Inshallah....

Allahhum maghfirlahu warhamhu wa'fu 'anhu wa 'afihee wa-akrim nuzuluhu wa was-si' mudkhalahu, waghsilhu bil maee wath thalji wal bardi, wa naq-qihi minal 'khataya Kama yunaq- qath thawbul abyadu minad danasi, wa abdilhu daran Khayram min darihi, wa ahlan Khayram min ahlihi wa zawjan khayrum min-zawjihi, wa adkhil hul jan-nata, waqihi fitnatal qabri wa 'Azaban nar

O Allah! Forgive him and have Mercy on him and give him strength and pardon him. Be generous to him and cause his entrace to be wide and wash him with water and snow and hail.
Cleanse him of his transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give him an abode better than his home, and a family better than his family and a wife better than his wife. Take him into Paradise and protect him from the punishment of the grave (and of the fire)

Allahum maghfir lihayyina, wa mayyitinaa, wa shaahidina, wa ghaa-'ibina, wa sagheerina, wa kabeerina, wa dhakarrina wa untha. Allahumma man ahyaitahu mina fa ahyihi 'alal Islami wa man tawaf-faytahu mina fatawaffahu 'alal imani. Allahumma la tahrima arjahu wa la tudhillana ba'dahu

O Allah! Forgive our living and our dead, those who are with us and those who are absent, our young and our old, our men and our women. O Allah! Whomever you keep alive from us keep him alive on Islam, and whomever you take away from us, take him as a believer. O Allah! Do not leave us bereft of his good and do not send us astray after them.

halah

Inna lillahe wa inna ilaihee rajioon

O my dear sister, I know exactelly what you're coming through now,one day I was there. Remeber dear sister that your dad's good deeds can be continued through you,so keep on praying for him in all your prayers,May Allah forgive him all his sins and grant him the highest rank of Paradise:tti_sister:

Rayhana

We re to GOD and to HIM we shall return,

May allah supply with patience and attabat, may allah have mercy on ur father and makes his grave rawda min riyad aljannah inshalah.

summertime

sister :)
Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioon

May Allah grant your father jannatul firdaus and may he grant you and your family patience in this difficult time..Ameen

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Inna lil lillahe wan inna ilahi rajioun,

May allah subhana wa ta'ala bless him with entering janna insha allah.

AbuHarris

Brother
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
May Allah's mercy be upon him, and may you be granted courage to bear your loss, inshallah.
wa-s-salam

cmelbouzaidi

I am sorry for your loss. May Allah grant your dear father entry into Jannah and may your suffering be eased by everyone's du'aa.

mahmodtefa

i'm sorry for ur lost alaa, i know how exactlly do u feel ....

couse recently i've lost my father too about less than amonth ago , he had clot in the heart and died whiel he's working

may allah forgives them and bless them with the paradise and all the muslim enshaa allah

abu'muhammad

INNA LILLAHI WAINNA ILAYHI RAJIUON.

May Allah give your father a place in jannatul - firdaus. And strength to you and your family.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Innallahi wainna ilayhi rajiuon.

May Allah for give his sins and accept his good deed and grand him Jannah with his mercy. Ameen. May Allah give u and ur patiances to comeup with this irreparable loss. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

Meraj

Brother

Innaa Lillaahi. Wa Inna ilaihi Raajioon

Dear Alaa, remember Allah (subhana wa talaa) as much as u can...He (subhana wa taala) will make you to bear this huge loss inshallah...
May Allah (subhana wa talaa) give him highest degree in jannah and give you and your family sabr in this difficult time inshaAllah..(Ameen ya Rab Al'aalameen)

aishah_2304m

peace lover
sister Alaa...may Allah(swt) grant him jannah n protect him from the trials n da grave ameen ya rab :tti_sister:
i knw its hard sis but its a test for u as well....sis b by ur mom durin dis tym i knw i don need 2 tel u dis but jus wanna say v al r der 4 u..insha Allah u ll b n ma prayers n dua...may Allah give u n ur family strength ameen!!

DO TAKE CARE OF URSELF SIS