my father is...

Storm

SiStEr
slam alikom

i'am sorry but i cant' believe that my father died

he died in clot brain and he sat in the hospital 4 days and yesterday Turning to the Almighty His mercy...was a great person !

and i demand from you to calls him mercy...please !

slam

I am so sorry for your loss. May Allah grant him a place in Paradise and may Allah grant you patience. Ameen.

Its going to be ok, inshallah.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
allah huakbar..do not worry, who knows allah was waiting for him , to put him in jannah, to make grave spacious.. really i feel so sad.. i really understand you.. and i will surely, surely pray for your father, and for you all , plz have patience , allah is with you

fada_all

salam alikom

ina liallah wa ina ilayhi rajioun

we are from allh and to him we will return back
im sorry sister

may allah swt shower his mercy upon your father and may father too and all muslims people

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
sorry i know this thread has been posted a long time ago
just read it now
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhii rajioon
May Allah grant him the highest level of paradise
and forgive him
Ameen :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

IbnAhmad

salaam

Inna lilahe wan inna ilaihi rajiouun....may allah swt give u sabr and re unite you with your father in jannah inshaAllah..amiin

wassalam

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum,

Innalillah waii nna ileyhi raaji'un. May Allah Azzawajal have rahma on him.

IslamicGirl24

Assalamu alaikum.

I am deeply sorry to hear about your loss, sister. I pray that Allah swt grants your father Jannah. Ameen ya rab-ul-Aalameen.
My thoughts are with you and your family... may Allah give you sabr.

safiya58

inna lillahi ve inna ilahi rajioon

oh my sister be patient. Inshaallah your father will be in jannah. when my beloved grandmother died I was also very sad. but my mother told me she saw her in her dream and she was so incredibly beautiful and young and so happy. she said she never saw her that happy before. and my mother told me that my grandma said in her dream that all her deeds was weighted and her good deeds was much more heavy. and she said that she get rid of all her problems... I say that in the hope to comfort you. Allah will not test anyone with something which is unbearable to him... inshaallah He will give you and your family patience and inshaallah you will get your reward for your suffering.... Allah says in the quran we all shall taste death... life is very short but we can not understand...

:wasalam:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

Inna Lillahi Inna Ilaihi Raajioon. May ALLAH SWT grant you dad the highest place in Jannah. Ameen.

My deepest condolences with ou andyour family. May ALLAH SWT give you the Sabr to this loss. Ameen.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alakikum
InaliAllah waina Ilayhi Rajioun
I am really sorry about your loss, May Allah have mercy on his soul and give you and your family Sabar.May Allah grant him Jannah and may you meet him there.Ameen
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS