My hometown Pics

slave_of_Allah

Jazka'Allah for sharing these beautiful pictures with us. Masha'Allah they really are nice, you live in such a beautiful area.

SubhanAllah how beautiful is Allah's creation.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As Salamo Alaikome brother....

Your hometown pictures are beautiful. I suspected you must live somewhere near Morocco as I am visiting Morocco now and these pictures reminded me of a place I saw while visiting Rabat. Inshallah I will have some pictures to post by next week sometime after I get back home.

Jazzak Allah Khairen for sharing!

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
jazakum allah khayran brothers and sisters
and I would like to see your hometowns too, and what it looks like
Wait for more

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
This place is called Gand phare in a Town named Jijel and its like you said sis near Morocco its in Algeria
share with Us you beautiful Pics

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: nice pictures, i love those kinds of places. it's so peaceful and pretty.:D jazak Allahu khayra for sharing.

wasalam

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
Mashallah very beautiful place.. I didnt know Algeria is nice place... I never seen picz of Algeria b4.. Ma first time seeing it :) Nice... Thanx for sharing it brother

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Brothers..? Sisters? if you have some beautiful pictures on your pc? please share 'em with us

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

mash'Allah I love those kind of places... everything left as it is! I've been in different places in Algeria alhamdulillah, is that far from Bijaya?

:jazaak: for sharing!

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Wow, manshallah its too beautiful..i wish i lived in a place like that! You are blessed lol!!

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Alhamdulillah,why don't you share your town's pictures with us ? it would be great to see how beautiful allah's creations are;but no concrete buildings LOL;only land scape or something natural....
and if you can't just put a picture that you see it beutiful

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Salam Alikom,This is another Picture! I hope U like it!??

Attachments

• 3799189.jpg
    3799189.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 25