My Introduction

queenkarimah

As salaamu alaikum to all, My name is Karimah and I am new here. I reverted to al-Islam on November 18, 2001, and by the grace of Allah (swa) have been in the deen ever since. I am the only Muslim in my family at present, but I pray Allah will show my family the true path of righteousness. InshaAllah, I am to be married soon, to a beautiful and pious brother, and will then have someone with whom to share my love for Allah (swa) and His Deen.I am glad to be here, and hope to learn many things, as well as to be of assistance to others. MaSalaams

abdellah007

wa alaykum salam sister Karimah,

welcome to TTI, I hope you will enjoy it here insha allah.

subhan allah you reverted after 9/11. may allah strenghten your iman ameen.

feel free to ask any question brothers and sisters are willing to answer them as much as they can with proofs from Quran and sunnah.

Enjoy your stay.

salam

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah glad to know about u Sister. May Allah answer ur supplications and show the light of truth (Islam) to ur family members also. Ameen. Wow thats a good news u will getting married soon wow May Allah give u the best for ur here and heerafter life. Ameen.
Welcome to TTI. Hope insha Allah we will getting benefited by ur knowledge as u will from ours insha Allah for the sake of Allah. Pls be rem me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

ed209

salaam,sis! like u im also a convertor. im learning how to pray now. Every time meeting new convertors here always makes me feel strong and confident.

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
Welcome 2 TTI...! :SMILY206: :ma: Congratulations on your Engagement...! :jumpclap: :inshallah: You'll have a peaceful, blissfull wedded life...! :p

:muslim_child:

:salam2:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
welcome to tti

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to tti, congragilations!! it sooo good to have you here sister. alhamdulilah. may Allah guide ur family ameen:tti_sister:

salamconverts

salam alejkom

:salam2:
:ma: syster i hope u ll find the true with islam nd u ll be hapy in thi s new life wish allah show u nd stay in this religion all yor life nd to have ferdaous nd all the systers nd brothers amine