My journey towards Hijaz - For Hajj.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
My dear Brothers and Sisters,

With extreme pleasure and happiness I want to announce here that I am going for Hajj this year InshaAllah.
The travel agency called me and told me that I got the visa (which was expected), but then they told me that H1N1 (Swine Flu) vaccination is now mandatory. So I have to find a place to get H1N1 shot as soon as possible.

InshaAllah, next Monday (Nov 16) me and my wife will be flying to Amman (Jordan) and from there to Medinah. Wow... The excitement is really overwhelming. We will be staying in Medinah for 5 days and after Hajj we will stay in Makkah for 5 days. I wanted this package to stay in Makkah longer to gather as much barrakah as possible.

Please pray for me that Allah (SWT) accept this Hajj from me and that I remain healthy and fit enough to complete all the arkaans of Hajj.

I will pray for all of my Muslim brothers and sisters (the whole Muslim Ummah), but I will specially pray for all my dear dear brothers and sisters on TTI. Somehow this is a special website much different than many others in many ways.

If I have ever hurt anyone in any way shape or form then I ask for your forgiveness... Please forgive me!

Thanks... And I love all of you for the sake of Allah (SWT).
:wasalam:

saif

I am going to join you in Medina :)

:salam2:

Congratulations brother Mohsin. Indeed, it is a great great pleasure to perform Hajj.

I am flying from Germany to Medina on 18th of November and will stay there for 4 days InshaAllah. I am having a mixture of different feelings: I am excited to visit the holliest sites on earth, feeling blessed, more than ever worried and reviewing my past and more than ever committed about my future.

Dear brothers and sisters, I would also like to repeat what brother Mohsin has said. Please forgive me, if I have hurt anybody's feelings with my words.

:wasalam:

bemuslim

pls pray for me and for all u brothers sisters on this forum and to guide non muslims visitors.Pray for muslims

DanyalSAC

I pray Allah in His Mercy accept the Hajj of all who are going... amin. Someday Inshallah I hope to be able to make my blessed Pilgrimage as well...

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Ma Sha'a Allah :)
I really wanna perform Hajj , my hometwon is Makkah and I didn't do Hajj it's a big shame :shymuslima1:

My family did it except me , this year we were planning to do but mom said no , bcz the swine flue is very spread , so daddy has canceled it :(

If I change his opinion we can do it , even if we decide to do it on last moment , al7amdulillah we do it for free bcz of my daddy's rank << I'm teasing someone ^_^

When u pass by Jeddah don't forget to say : hello Fatima :tongue:

May Allah make it easy for you

Happy blessed Hajj :)