My story! (Please note this is not a conversion story)

Hachiko

WalaikumAssalaamWaRahmatullahiwabarakatuhu.
Alhamdulillah,Allahuakbar,SubhanAllah! Indeed Allah subhannawata'ala has set upon you immense tests and Insha Allah you passed them! Allah subhannawata'ala has certainly blessed you for still giving you strength and hope throughout your life. I Pray that Allah subhannawata'ala keeps you strong and supported throughout your lifetime, and make it easier for you and have mercy on you and your family...
This story Alhamdulillah makes me think you are a true believer, and I pray that all of your family and all you love will be granted a place in Jannah.
May Allah subhannawata'ala protects you from the Satan, and helps you be grateful for what you still have, and helps you ask for help and mercy and guidance and light and knowledge and the most beautiful patience. May the Almighty AlGhafur (Most forgiving), Ar-Rahman (Most Gracious), Ar-Raheem(Most Merciful),Al-Aliyoo(Most High) and The Most Great Allah subhannawata'ala forgives you and continues to guide you and bless you and your family and helps you and your family be successful in this life, and in the next life and saves you all from the punishment of the Hell fire.
May Allah subhannawata'ala also bless and forgive and have mercy on all Muslims, and help us all ^ be successful
l
l
(that was supposed to be an arrow. :/ )
All thanks praises and prayers belong and go to Allah subhannawata'ala The Almighty and The Most Great. Verily , He is The Glorified, The most Praiseworthy. Subhannallahiwabihamdi Subhannarabbilazeeem Alhamdullillahirabbil'alameen.
Ameen.

Ummah 99

Please read this, this is my effort to make you feel optimistic.

Your story sis has brought tears to my eyes...
I too have a story but it is rather minute when compared to yours...
Please sis stay strong...

Sister, if calamity befalls you always recall this ayah: "Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."- (2:286)
Allah knows you can hold the burden on your shoulder so He is testing you. Recite this before going to bed... it has benefits!

Always remember, if Allah loves a Muslim, He makes that person go through trials and you know why because these trials in fact washes away the sin and a person will be trialed up to the point where his/her sins are forgiven.

2013%2B-%2B1

And Ma Shaa Allah do recall the quran verse where it says that Allah will test us with fear of loss of wealth, hunger...

Another Quran ayah which will be helpful to understand why you lost your best friend: "And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah . They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying."- (6:116) Allah wanted you to be the straight path so He removed your friend from your life because He did not want you to go astray like her.

To be honest, I too am an outcast among my friends and I really don't have much friends because they all call me "uncool" and "unsmart" being in the pathway of Allah but this is what He wants and we must sacrifice for Him. To be honest, my friends always makes fun of me and even when I also did poor in my A Levels they all laughed saying I was never the righteous so that is why I failed... I always recall this ayah: "And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life]." (93:4)

As for your mother, Subahan Allah she has died peacefully... just remember her death will only make you closer to Allah, your job is to pray for her. Here is are two ayahs which you use in your Dua: Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 15, Surah Al-Isra Ayah 24.

May Allah (swt.) grant you patience and grant you paradise... Ameen. Truly Muslims like you make the world a better place. I will always pray for you as well as your family! :)

Last edited:

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Please read this, this is my effort to make you feel optimistic.

Your story sis has brought tears to my eyes...
I too have a story but it is rather minute when compared to yours...
Please sis stay strong...

Sister, if calamity befalls you always recall this ayah: "Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."- (2:286)
Allah knows you can hold the burden on your shoulder so He is testing you. Recite this before going to bed... it has benefits!

Always remember, if Allah loves a Muslim, He makes that person go through trials and you know why because these trials in fact washes away the sin and a person will be trialed up to the point where his/her sins are forgiven.

2013%2B-%2B1

And Ma Shaa Allah do recall the quran verse where it says that Allah will test us with fear of loss of wealth, hunger...

Another Quran ayah which will be helpful to understand why you lost your best friend: "And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah . They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying."- (6:116) Allah wanted you to be the straight path so He removed your friend from your life because He did not want you to go astray like her.

To be honest, I too am an outcast among my friends and I really don't have much friends because they all call me "uncool" and "unsmart" being in the pathway of Allah but this is what He wants and we must sacrifice for Him. To be honest, my friends always makes fun of me and even when I also did poor in my A Levels they all laughed saying I was never the righteous so that is why I failed... I always recall this ayah: "And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life]." (93:4)

As for your mother, Subahan Allah she has died peacefully... just remember her death will only make you closer to Allah, your job is to pray for her. Here is are two ayahs which you use in your Dua: Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 15, Surah Al-Isra Ayah 24.

May Allah (swt.) grant you patience and grant you paradise... Ameen. Truly Muslims like you make the world a better place. I will always pray for you as well as your family! :)

Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh Ukht!
I feel so touched by your comment and intentions. JazakAllahu Khairan! This means so so much to me. May Allah SWT reward you abundantly with all that you wish for and more, In Sha Allah and what ever is good for this life and the next one of your's, your family's, and the Ummah's! In Sha Allah!

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
WalaikumAssalaamWaRahmatullahiwabarakatuhu.
Alhamdulillah,Allahuakbar,SubhanAllah! Indeed Allah subhannawata'ala has set upon you immense tests and Insha Allah you passed them! Allah subhannawata'ala has certainly blessed you for still giving you strength and hope throughout your life. I Pray that Allah subhannawata'ala keeps you strong and supported throughout your lifetime, and make it easier for you and have mercy on you and your family...
This story Alhamdulillah makes me think you are a true believer, and I pray that all of your family and all you love will be granted a place in Jannah.
May Allah subhannawata'ala protects you from the Satan, and helps you be grateful for what you still have, and helps you ask for help and mercy and guidance and light and knowledge and the most beautiful patience. May the Almighty AlGhafur (Most forgiving), Ar-Rahman (Most Gracious), Ar-Raheem(Most Merciful),Al-Aliyoo(Most High) and The Most Great Allah subhannawata'ala forgives you and continues to guide you and bless you and your family and helps you and your family be successful in this life, and in the next life and saves you all from the punishment of the Hell fire.
May Allah subhannawata'ala also bless and forgive and have mercy on all Muslims, and help us all ^ be successful
l
l
(that was supposed to be an arrow. :/ )
All thanks praises and prayers belong and go to Allah subhannawata'ala The Almighty and The Most Great. Verily , He is The Glorified, The most Praiseworthy. Subhannallahiwabihamdi Subhannarabbilazeeem Alhamdullillahirabbil'alameen.
Ameen.

JazakAllahu Khairan for your comment dear Ukht,
May you, your family, and the Ummah be abundantly rewarded with jewels of faith and smiles and success in this life and the next, In Sha Allah!

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Assalam-o-Alaikum Wr Wb Sister AyeshaPKS

sister your story has made me cry...i know what you went through and still might be going through...i've lost both my parents....i know the suffering of trying to breath without a mother....i know very well the kind of vultures that inhabitate this world...i don't have words to express...i know your pain believe me i do...

but the fact is we all are going to die one day or the other...and its our deeds that will matter when we will be asked to answer for the life spent in this world...sister try to be a very good daughter for righteous children are "Sadqa-e-Jareya" for their parents...try to pay back for your mother's love by being a source of forgiveness and higher ranks in Jannah In Shaa Allah...that is all we can do for them In Shaa Allah...

may Allah S.W.T grant our parents His Forgiveness and bless them with His Eternal Rehmat.....may you be in the Protection of Allah S.W.T...ameen sum ameen..

take care sister, stay blessed...

W'S..
Walaikum Salam Warahmatullah Wabarakatuhu!
JazakAllahu Khairan for your comment and time Ukhti!
May Allah SWT bless you now and always, I wish for you success, smiles, joy and everything else that you wish for and more, In Sha Allah.
I'm glad to have connected with you.