My story towards Islam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh dearest respected sister. Mashalah, what a beautifl story, :). I feel like as if I can just imagine how it felt coming into learning about Islam, and then finally becoming a Muslim. Mashallah, :) what a beautiful story sister. :)

And sister, I have to comment on one thing you said:

revert2007 said:
The most beautiful woman in world is the woman with iman.

It doesn't matter whether we are beautiful or ugly as long as Allah knows how beautiful is our Iman. (<and that he is pleased with us)

Very well said sister for what you said, "the most beautifullest women in the world is the women who has Eman," and in truth, the beautifullest person is the person that has Eman, does their best to obey Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, who love Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla (and if they do, then their love for Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla and his Rasul (SAW) REALLY shows in their Eman and in to what extent they push themselves in order to Please Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla), and those who's GREATEST desire is just to go and advance towards Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla and towards those things that they hope will make him Pleased with them. :)

And please forgive me if my words were confusing, I don't know why, but I have some problems in my speech. :(

But anyway, Jazakillah Kyran wa Barakillahu Feeki sister for sharing to us your extremely beautiful story. :)

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla forgive you for your sins sister, and the sins of our other brothers and sisters who try their best to obey Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla (and who also ask for his forgiveness sincerely), and may he multiply your Ajr and Status in Jannah (and the Ajr and status of our other Mumin/Muminah brothers and sisters) by the 50,000s, and bless us ALL with the HIGHEST amount of EMAN and PIETY (to the extent that we LOVE NO ONE OTHER THAN ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA ALLA AND HIS RASUL S.A.W.), give us TAQWA IN OUR HEARTS, make us ALL to be TRUE Mumins/Muminahs, and make us to REALLY be the followers of Rasulallah (SAW), Ameen Ya Zaal Jalaali wal Ekraam!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
TabarakaAllah sister!!!!

That was an amaaazing story!!! you know, every REVERT'S story has it's OWN uniqueness and tabarakaAllah!! yours is subhanaAllah amaazingly great!!

may Allah increas you Iman and ours as well!ameen

Allah hafiz now and alwaysss:D

Manaal_e_Afghan

walaikum salaam Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatuhu

*MashAllah Beautiful
May Allah swt Bless You always and May Allah swt guide Ur mother To islam
Your Story is an Inspiration for all of us.
Jazakumu'Allah khair

weakslave

MashaAllaah. So rare to come across someone so passionate and so caring about the truth. Guidance is only from Allaah, and your story proves that well.

You have a very fortunate husband.

revert2007

Love Fishing
MashaAllaah. So rare to come across someone so passionate and so caring about the truth. Guidance is only from Allaah, and your story proves that well.

You have a very fortunate husband.

Alhamdulilah....i made dua for a good husband and i found..so this proves that u must ask Allah what u need..stop sitting and complaining that u cant get married..just make dua and fast..inshaAllah He will fulfill ur wishes.