My Visit to Pakistan

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
i,here share tha same feelings about my country.....................sad and desperate to change things.

i feel hurt considering pakistan one of the 4 countries in the world to claim a state religion.they are back frm there claim.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Highlights of My Pakistan Visit

• Beautiful, fashionable, and up-to-the-minute ladies with sparkling faces

• Working women struggling for “Nothing” and perhaps for “Everything”

• Poor and worthless people with blank eyes and millions sorrows on their faces

• Indian Music everywhere (means everywhere...My heart was torn apart to see where this nation is going).

• Half naked ladies in advertisements on every wall of beloved Islamic Republic

• Tired and full of sadness sound of Adhan (very hurting)

• People deprived of not only clean water but also clean air (No question of electricity or food....)

• Public transport – Faster than F-16 (Yellow buses ... always in hurry and want to crush everything that comes on their way)

• Directionless and lonely youth busy in staring and messaging other “sisters in Islam” living at the end of street.

• Frustrated household ladies trying to get relief in backbiting

• Ads of Aamil Bangali Baba on each wall (solution of every single problem of humanity.....)

• Shab-e-Wajdaan (another service to Islam by my nation...another innovation)

• Interesting story of a bus driver who kills someone on road every 2-3 months and gets another job every time (I am scared)

• Hard working Fatima who works day and night to buy a PC for her kids and her husband snatches money every time

• Safia- who stood whole day in severe heat while fasting to buy flour (so that she can cook for her family) and came back empty handed at the end of the day

• Shortage of sugar

• A wonderful eye hospital with latest technology providing free treatment to poor...very pleasant news

• Alarming figure of hepatitis

• Every youngster of my nation is “In Serious Love” SubhanAllah

• Mobile...mobile...mobile ...sms...sms...sms

I am missing you “My Homeland”
Salaamz to All

There is a saying that "Before we try to change the world change our self" So We have to be change. We have to practise Noble Quraan and Sunnah of Noble Prophet Muhammed Rasoole karim SAW (PBUH).... then everything will be alright........

For us what we can do???/

1. We can Pray to gether and get muslim Brothers and Sisters in to Islamic Track again...
2. We can introduce websites by e-mailing for there freinds ana ask them to particiapte for forums and other various things.. For an example We can send www.turntoislam.com website to freinds and ask them to join and educate ther self

3. We can educate verbally and also we can send Islamic mails to them to read and understand rather than sending Nasty mails..........

Pls let us unite and do this to gether...

Allah SWT is with us... and Noble Rasoole karim SAW (PBUH) blessings with us. we can change the world by changing our lifes and our freindz life...

May Allah SWT grant us the strength and May the blessings of Noble Rasoole karim SAW (PBUH) be with us . Ameen.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Yes, sister. We need to do our best via all the powers we have and money etc., but let's make sure we don't underestimate the effects of making Dua for Pakistan and its currect situation as well.

I'm glad you liked that PPT presentation, sister. Alhamdulillah. (Hope you share with ppl you know too. Thanks.)
Allah hafiz everyone

hope-1.jpg

rightpath_357

oh sis! breaks my heart! i'm from pakistan 2- though i dont live there! why does sister Fatima's husband snatch away every time! AstagfirAllah! I want my homeland to get better!

sanan khan

yes sister we, pakistanies are facing these situations. but you know who is responsbile for all that. no other one just we pakistanies are responsible.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
mashaallah,
dear sister, binteshafee, u did well in 2 weeks period. may Allah swt accept ur job. ameen. i am also doing the same for the last 15 years. as an educationist it is my duty to be a true practical muslim and at the SAME TIME try hard to change the people. some one told here that after changing ourselves we should try to change the people. in my opinion, it is possible only to change youself and at the same time to work hard on the relatives, friends and others for the same.thats also the motto of tableghee jamaat. may Allah swt give us the wisdon to work for the DEEN. inshaallah. wasalam