Name you future children...!?, Arabic names...!

:salam2: I have decided names for my kids already. Well Inshaallah i will be blessed with kids cause i love babies. names are. Ahmad, Abdullah, Zilal, Hamza, Nadia, Etc etc. Hope Allah blesses me with 6-8 kids. Bigger the ummah the better ;)

Kayote

:salam2:

I actually love the boys name: Hanzalah.

Has anyone else come across it or know the meaning of the name?

He was a companion to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who accepted shahadat in the battle of Uhud.

:wasalam:

maymun

ammatu allah

alhamdu lilah all my family have arabic names prophets <pbuthem> and sahaba
and subhanalaah allah guide us wherever names is written,
all the names that u guys just wanted is nice.
i love khalid name it's safulaah masluul.
i also love salman
and ayub
for the girls sumayah and maryam of my mum's name
finaly come on brothers and sisters insha alaah have kids as much as u can becouse muslim peaple 1000 of them dying everyday. and insha allah we teach our kids aqlaaqil islaam.:salah:
so they make dua for us when we die insha allah:tti_sister:

maymun

I actually love the boys name: Hanzalah.

Has anyone else come across it or know the meaning of the name?

He was a companion to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who accepted shahadat in the battle of Uhud.

is hanzalah to be found in suwar min hayaatu sahaabah?
jezakalahu khair

maymun

:salam2: I have decided names for my kids already. Well Inshaallah i will be blessed with kids cause i love babies. names are. Ahmad, Abdullah, Zilal, Hamza, Nadia, Etc etc. Hope Allah blesses me with 6-8 kids. Bigger the ummah the better ;)

maansha allah my allah rubulaalamiin shower u his mercy and give u kids saalihiin:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
and insha allah this we'll encourage other muslims insha allah lolol
:wasalam: a

Abdul Malik

names

Asalam alaikum warahmatulahi wabrkatuh,

MasALLAH some really good names, these are the ones I like - ABDUL JABBAR or MUJAHID and for girls names i like MUJAHIDAH and AMAL.

ALLAH bless us all with righteous children and increase the ummah....ameen

maymun

ammatu allah

Asalam alaikum warahmatulahi wabrkatuh,

MasALLAH some really good names, these are the ones I like - ABDUL JABBAR or MUJAHID and for girls names i like MUJAHIDAH and AMAL.

ALLAH bless us all with righteous children and increase the ummah....ameen

:salam2: brother mujahid:salah: is nice name but be careful and depends on where u live <lol> becze kufar people hate that name badly.
amal:blackhijab: name we use in my coutry alot it's nice name, and go for those name they're realy beautiful names

Kayote

is hanzalah to be found in suwar min hayaatu sahaabah?
jezakalahu khair

Im not sure, as I have not read that one. I read 'MUHAMMAD (pbuh), HIS LIFE BASED ON EARLIEST SOURCES' - by Martin Ling (apologies as I cannot remember his muslim name).

I personally loved the story of this sahabah & his sacrifice in the name of Allah.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing.

Although, they may be Arabic names, they are not necessarily Islamic. Except the Prophet's names, and the names of the companions. I mean, you will get Christian Arabs with names similar to those, but they will not pick something like Abdullah or AbdulRahman etc... or Muhammad!

"The most beloved of your names to Allah - the Mighty and Magnificent - are 'Abdullah and 'Abdur-Rahman" (Reported by Muslim & Abu Dawud)

"Call yourselves by the names of the Prophets." (Part of a Hadith reported by Ahmed & Abu Dawud)

"A son was born to me this night and I called him after my forefather Ibrahim." (Muslim & Abu Dawud)

This also used to be practiced by the Bani Israel as the Prophet :saw: informed us and approved of with his saying:

"They used to name their children after the Prophets and the pious people who came before them." (Muslim)

But, of course, having these names is not obligatory, and there is no harm in choosing any name as long as it is not a bad name. Because there are also hadith, in which the Prophet instructed some of his followers to change their names.

Ibn 'Umar said that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, changed a woman's name from 'Asiya (rebellious), saying, "You are Jamila (beautiful)." (Bukhari)

Anyway, Jazakallahu Khayr for this topic..... you do mention marriage a lot bro! InshaAllah, i ask Allah to make you happy in this life and the next.

Wasalam.

My 2 brothers name are Abdullaah Fahd and Abdurrahman. My mom and dad named our youngest Abdurrahman, hoping and praying that he will be blessed by Allaah swt for he was born with a tiny hole in his heart :( He looks and acts normal but he is so weak, please pray for him. May Allaah swt cure him ameen.

Raed

Muslim Student
When I get married and have kids Inshallah...

I will name the boy: Nuh
and the girl: Maha or Maryam

fathom

Umm Yusuf
assalam alaikom sister ferrari as i dont know yiour real name,well i believe through constant sincere dua after our obligatory prayer what ever we ask from ALLAH(s.w.t) im sure the almighty will granted what you want.Just like me after marriage i and my husband planned to have two kids and we like yusuf and khadija as their names,from that time wer very consistent and doing our obligations to ALLAH (s.w.t) with the same dua and alhamdulillah were granted two first is yusuf then followed by khadija and Alhamdulillah ALLAH(s.w.t)is ALL HEARING ALL KNOWING.

as a good servant we all know that we deserved wat we want and wat we are now.

jazzakallahu khairan sisters

:blackhijab:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
I have a few names in my mind, but when i talk about this in college with sisters or even brothers they just laugh as in why are you thinking of this already your only 16, and im thinking this and there 17,18 and 19, it makes me sad sometimes as there is no one to discuss this face to face.

Boy:

Ibrahim or Yusuf

Girl:

Maryam