Need free copy of Quran

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum bro & sis,

A colleague of mine at work who is Hindu and a friend of mine who is Christian are both interested in Islam.

Neither of them have read the Quran yet and I want to know if anyone here knows where I can get some free English translated copies of the Quran Inshallah.

Reading the Quran from a website won't do as I only want them to have a hard copy.

Please also make dua that they are guided to the straight path of Islam Inshallah.

Peace2u

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!

There are some websites which mail islamic books and Quran free of charge such as www.imanway.com. I do not know about this site, I just found it on google.

I also found the following address for a free Quran copy from www.convertstoislam.org:

Write to or Visit on-line the organizations listed Here to receive a Free Translation of the Holy Quran in the mail.

King Fahd Holy Quran Printing Complex
Distributor of copies of the Holy Quran:
P.O. Box 3561, Al Madinah Al-Munawarah Saudi Arabia

Contact a local Saudi Embassy or Consulate for more information.
The phone # of the Saudi Embassy is:
(202) 342-3800
The department to contact is the Islamic Affairs Division.

Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
Islamic Affairs
601 New Hampshire Ave. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20087

Wassalam

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Assalamu alaikum brother!

There are some websites which mail islamic books and Quran free of charge such as www.imanway.com. I do not know about this site, I just found it on google.

I also found the following address for a free Quran copy from www.convertstoislam.org:

Write to or Visit on-line the organizations listed Here to receive a Free Translation of the Holy Quran in the mail.

King Fahd Holy Quran Printing Complex
Distributor of copies of the Holy Quran:
P.O. Box 3561, Al Madinah Al-Munawarah Saudi Arabia

Contact a local Saudi Embassy or Consulate for more information.
The phone # of the Saudi Embassy is:
(202) 342-3800
The department to contact is the Islamic Affairs Division.

Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
Islamic Affairs
601 New Hampshire Ave. N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20087

Wassalam

Jazakhallah Kair brother and may Allah reward you for all your efforts on helping me.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

How about going to a local Mosque. It would be very unusual if a Mosque did not give out free copies of the Qur'an.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

shasha

Muslimah
Hi there. I am a non-muslim, but, I've recently gained so much interest in Islam. I oredered a free copy of the koran from freekoran.com

I just wanna know if any of you guys know if that website really works? And if so, how long will it take for my copy to arrive? Thanks!

AbdAllah84

Hi there. I am a non-muslim, but, I've recently gained so much interest in Islam. I oredered a free copy of the koran from freekoran.com

I just wanna know if any of you guys know if that website really works? And if so, how long will it take for my copy to arrive? Thanks!

:salam2:

Welcome to TT1. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I am not sure about the site, maybe one of the brother or sister can help you out regarding the website.

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member

Welcome to the Forum,

I checked the website and it says,

Important Note:

• The delivery time takes up to 4 weeks (thank you for your patience). Please inform us if you did not receive your copy after this period, so that we may track your order or send you another copy.

Hope that helps. If you know where your local mosque is located try going there and asking for a copy of the Qur'aan, hopefully they should provide you with one.

Kind Regards.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2: Peace be upon you bro sasha

I would like to share a website with which has all the 114 Surahs of the Holy Quran with English translation of the transliterations.. They have a wide variety of translations available like Sahih International, Yusuf Ali , Muhsin Khan etc..

Search Quran

You can also listen to various reciters , reciting the Holy Quran if you wish on the same website.

If you have any questions while reading the Holy Quran, please feel free to post a thread and ask questions.. Inshallah (if Allah swt wills) brothers and sisters on the forum would be glad to explain. :)

Inshallah you get your free Quran copy soon. :)

May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen.

:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
quran in tamil

Salam alai kum bro & sis,

A colleague of mine at work who is Hindu and a friend of mine who is Christian are both interested in Islam.

Neither of them have read the Quran yet and I want to know if anyone here knows where I can get some free English translated copies of the Quran Inshallah.

Reading the Quran from a website won't do as I only want them to have a hard copy.

Please also make dua that they are guided to the straight path of Islam Inshallah.

Peace2u

you may try this link for quran in Tamil

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2070077/Al-Quran-in-Tamil

shasha

Muslimah
Thanks so much for all your replies.

I am a sister, by the way. :)

I was hoping to visit a mosque nearby our area to get a copy of the quran, but, I don't know where coz I don't have any Muslim friends from our area. I have one best friend who is a Muslim, but, she is back in my home country Philippines. So, I'll just search on the net.

@ ditta: I think that you visited the website freequran not freekoran. But, thanks anyway. I think I'll just order from both websites. :) If I get two copies, then I'll just share the other one with somebody who is also having interests about Islam.

Thank you all!

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Thanks so much for all your replies.

I am a sister, by the way. :)

I was hoping to visit a mosque nearby our area to get a copy of the quran, but, I don't know where coz I don't have any Muslim friends from our area. I have one best friend who is a Muslim, but, she is back in my home country Philippines. So, I'll just search on the net.

@ ditta: I think that you visited the website freequran not freekoran. But, thanks anyway. I think I'll just order from both websites. :) If I get two copies, then I'll just share the other one with somebody who is also having interests about Islam.

Thank you all!

Oops.

Well hopefully you will receive your copy soon. While your waiting you can check out the two links below,

1) This is audio of the Qur'aan with English translation,

http://quranicaudio.com/quran/58

2) And this is a good website to read online a translation of the Qur'aan. I recommend Mohsin Khan's translation,

http://searchquran.net/

Hopefully these will keep you occupied while your waiting. :)