Need help!

muslimg

I have some questions it was asked from me
but i did not give some good answers to Convinc my friend !
when our prophet went to the night of mehraj what brought he for us??
and how many rakat was salah ?? was it five from the first or not ?
and when it was the last days from our prophet in this world he said i'm going
but i left you quran and my hadithi! is ther any hadithi that can prove this sayings ?

tic_tac_toe

but i left you quran and my hadithi! is ther any hadithi that can prove this sayings ?

:salam2:

Prophet Muhammad :saw: brought us the gift of Salah from Mai'raj and it was 50 but then :Allah: with His Mercy reduced it to 5 as stated in Saheeh Muslim:

...Then Allah revealed to me a revelation and He made obligatory for me fifty prayers every day and night. Then I went down to Moses (peace be upon him) and he said: What has your Lord enjoined upon your Ummah? I said: Fifty prayers. He said: Return to thy Lord and beg for reduction (in the number of prayers), for your community shallnot be able to bear this burden. as I have put to test the children of Isra'il and tried them (and found them too weak to bear such a heavy burden). He (the Holy Prophet) said: I went back to my Lord and said: My Lord, make things lighter for my Ummah. (The Lord) reduced five prayers for me. I went down to Moses and said. (The Lord) reduced five (prayers) for me, He said: Verily thy Ummah shall not be able to bear this burden; return to thy Lord and ask Him to make things lighter. I then kept going back and forth between my Lord Blessed and Exalted and Moses, till He said: There are five prayers every day and night. O Muhammad, each being credited as ten, so that makes fifty prayers. He who intends to do a good deed and does not do it will have a good deed recorded for him; and if he does it, it will be recorded for him as ten; whereas he who intends to do an evil deed and does not do, it will not be recorded for him; and if he does it, only one evil deed will be recorded. I then came down and when I came to Moses and informed him, he said: Go back to thy Lord and ask Him to make things lighter. Upon this the Messenger of Allah remarked: I returned to my Lord until I felt ashamed before Him. [Muslim]

:wasalam:

Greg

I think I remember reading that jibril interceded on behalf of mankind asking Allah to reduce it to five?

ismat

Asslam-o-alikum wr wb SIS

Sister You kann listen this link....and you kann red tafser ibne qaseer....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyUUBSWhp04
I ferget nomber but kann you ahdeth....termzi and nisai....see....in shaa Allah you kann faund proper hawala....
Jab hazur akram salalahu alihiwaslim mehraj pey gaiy tu pehli dafa 24 hour main 50 namazin ferz houn thain lekin jese hi wo( prophet)wapas hote un ki mulaqat hazrat musa alislam sey hoti tu hazrat musa kehte aap ki umat yeh nai kerne wali (kyun k hazratmusa ko bani israel ka tajruba tha)tu ahzur pher wapas Allah (swt) ke pass jate tu kuch namazin muaf ho jatin issi tarh bar bar hote hote end pey 5 reh gain hazrat musa ne inn ke liy b kha k aap ki umat yeh b nai parne wali lekin tab ahzur ney fermaya k ab muje shram ati hai aur kam kerwane main....aap kisi b tafseer ko per sakti hain hr aik main hi yeh wqiya tafseel se biyaan howa hai.....
i left you quran and my hadithi! is ther any hadithi jab tak tum inn ko pakrey rahoo gey kabi gumrah nai hoo gey....... yeh alfaz ajatu vedah ke muqa pey khutbe ke hain ..aap ki deth ke waqt ke nai ......haan aap dekhain mota imam malik-kitab-algamha..
Waslam

islamerica

1 Ummah under God

Allah's Messenger SAW said: "I've left two things among you, you won't go astray after this. They are Allah's Book (Quran) and my sunnah (Hadith) and the two won't be separated until coming to the Lake (the Day of Resurrection)." (Hadith Hakim)

Allah's Messenger SAW said: "Those who hold firmly on my sunnah when my people live in the time of destruction will get the reward of martyrs." (Hadith At-Tabarani)

Allah's Messenger SAW said: "Those who hold firmly on my sunnah when my people dispute each other is like holding ember tightly in their fists." (Hadith Hakim)

And in the narration of Ibn Wahbin: Allah's Messenger SAW said: "The strangers are lucky, those who hold firmly on Allah's Book (Quran) when Quran is left behind and perform my (Prophet Muhammad SAW) sunnah (Hadith) when the sunnah is put out." (Hadith Ahmad)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I think I remember reading that jibril interceded on behalf of mankind asking Allah to reduce it to five?

aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu,

No akhi it was Musa (as), he was talking with experience he had with bani israel and he told Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to reduce the salah cause it would be difficult on the people

Greg

No akhi it was Musa (as), he was talking with experience he had with bani israel and he told Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to reduce the salah cause it would be difficult on the people

Walaikum Asalaam Brother thank you!

mezeren

Assalamun Aleykum,

Brother, there are different opinions on this matter. i just wanted to let you know. According to another opinion, those narrations regarding Musa(a.s.) arguing with Muhammed(a.s.) about the amount of daily prayer are from jewish culture. And Allah made daily prayers obligatory 5 times a day before Mai'raj with the Surah Ta-Ha verse 130.

TaHa:130- "So be patient over what they say and exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before its setting; and during periods of the night [exalt Him] and at the ends of the day, that you may be satisfied."

Also there are other verses which were revealed before Mai'raj where Allah mantioned daily prayers. There are other narrations that Rasullah(a.s.) used to perform salah in Kaba etc. before Mai'raj.

Muhammed(a.s.) was not such a gullible person to not know that performing salah 50 times a day would take at least 12 hour of the day. He(a.s.) did not need Musa(a.s.) to remind Him that it was something which believers couldn't do. Above all Allah knows His creation the best. The idea of negotiating with Allah the Almighty about any matter is not islamic at all.

Finally, a narration's being in the books of Bukhari or Muslim does not make it undisputedly the words of Rasulullah(a.s.). They might/do contain narrations that have nothing to do with the Prophet of Allah.

muslimg

Jazakallah sis !!

I don know how to convince him he says i don believe in those books
just quran i belive anyways may allah guide him :tti_sister: ameen

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh respected brother,
Assalamun Aleykum,

Brother, there are different opinions on this matter. i just wanted to let you know. According to another opinion, those narrations regarding Musa(a.s.) arguing with Muhammed(a.s.) about the amount of daily prayer are from jewish culture. And Allah made daily prayers obligatory 5 times a day before Mai'raj with the Surah Ta-Ha verse 130.

TaHa:130- "So be patient over what they say and exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before its setting; and during periods of the night [exalt Him] and at the ends of the day, that you may be satisfied."

Also there are other verses which were revealed before Mai'raj where Allah mantioned daily prayers. There are other narrations that Rasullah(a.s.) used to perform salah in Kaba etc. before Mai'raj.
He :saw: only used to pray fajr and 'asr. If I remember correctly then it was two units each. The five daily prayers were established after the israa`wal mai'raj.

Muhammed(a.s.) was not such a gullible person to not know that performing salah 50 times a day would take at least 12 hour of the day. He(a.s.) did not need Musa(a.s.) to remind Him that it was something which believers couldn't do. Above all Allah knows His creation the best. The idea of negotiating with Allah the Almighty about any matter is not islamic at all.
It is also not Islamic to talk such of two mighty Prophets of Allah. To use terms and phrases like "Gullible" and "remind him. . ." definitely crosses the limits of frankness set by Allah for us. They are Prophets of Allah :saw: and to talk of them like common folk is not from Islam.

Finally, a narration's being in the books of Bukhari or Muslim does not make it undisputedly the words of Rasulullah(a.s.). They might/do contain narrations that have nothing to do with the Prophet of Allah.

Is there any reputable scholar to have backed up the ikhtilaaf you presented to us?

May Allaah admit you and us to Jannah, it is not right to slander some of the most learnt scholars of this ummah of having lied upon the prophet:saw: intentionally or unintentionally. If your words are backed up by words of scholars and Muhaddiths, then please share it with us and forgive me for my ignorance.

JazaakAllahu khayraa.

mezeren

Seeking Allah's Mercy;584857]Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh respected brother, He :saw: only used to pray fajr and 'asr. If I remember correctly then it was two units each. The five daily prayers were established after the israa`wal mai'raj.

What i am saying is that there are different opinions on the matter. And i find them more credible.

It is also not Islamic to talk such of two mighty Prophets of Allah. To use terms and phrases like "Gullible" and "remind him. . ." definitely crosses the limits of frankness set by Allah for us. They are Prophets of Allah :saw: and to talk of them like common folk is not from Islam.

By no means i intended to sound like what you have described. instead, i am saying that such narrations about the noble phrophets of Allah actually sounds like that.

Is there any reputable scholar to have backed up the ikhtilaaf you presented to us?

May Allaah admit you and us to Jannah, it is not right to slander some of the most learnt scholars of this ummah of having lied upon the prophet:saw: intentionally or unintentionally. If your words are backed up by words of scholars and Muhaddiths, then please share it with us and forgive me for my ignorance.
JazaakAllahu khayraa.[/QUOTE]

i am not slandering them. But they are not free from being criticised as well as any one. i am not saying they lied upon the prophet:saw: intentionally or unintentionally, i am saying that they were human and made mistakes, their books are not among the "holly books of Allah". Their books are not different from the books of any scholar of islam. Their books contains rights and wrongs. There are many contradictions even within the same book. i am not refusing the hadith or sunnah of the Rasullallah(a.s.) but i believe that He was "walking Quran". He did not teach anything against Quran. And every narration that was claimed to belong to the Prophet(a.s.) should be examined according to Quran.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
What i am saying is that there are different opinions on the matter. And i find them more credible.
Brother, I'm only asking, which reputable scholar is this other ascribed to?

By no means i intended to sound like what you have described. instead, i am saying that such narrations about the noble phrophets of Allah actually sounds like that.
I guess you chose the wrong words.

i am not slandering them. But they are not free from being criticised as well as any one. i am not saying they lied upon the prophet:saw: intentionally or unintentionally, i am saying that they were human and made mistakes, their books are not among the "holly books of Allah". Their books are not different from the books of any scholar of islam. Their books contains rights and wrongs. There are many contradictions even within the same book. i am not refusing the hadith or sunnah of the Rasullallah(a.s.) but i believe that He was "walking Quran". He did not teach anything against Quran. And every narration that was claimed to belong to the Prophet(a.s.) should be examined according to Quran.

Who should do that, brother?

They are recognized as qualified scholars who knew what they were doing when they collected something which was claimed to be a Hadeeth, a prophetic narration. If you don't trust them and are saying they erred when you are not even qualified for such a job, isn't that the same as saying them and thousands after them have deliberately lied about narrations claiming them authentic when they allegedly had contradictions amongst them and also contradicted the aayah of the Qur'an?

What if, there is actually no contradiction but a lack of understanding and knowledge on our behalf. Or maybe one narration having strength over the other which you and I are ignorant of?

mezeren

If they refuse to open their mind and to be guided then guidance will not come to them.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=articles&id=88946

Sister,

You certainly misunderstand me. i would like to remind you all Aisha(r.a.),the Mother of Believers. i love her so much. i love the way She criticised narrations according to Quran when they were presented to her .

i love how she reacted when some of the sahaba narrated something from Rasullallah(a.s.) about Him seeing Allah in Miraj, talking to the dead pagans of Badr or saying that Allah increases the pain of the dead person when relatives crying over the dead one.

That is what i am talking about.

mezeren

Brother, I'm only asking, which reputable scholar is this other ascribed to?

I guess you chose the wrong words.

it is my English, sorry about that.

Who should do that, brother?

it has been done by other scholars thoroughout history. Bukhari was criticised at his time and his student defended him by their books. Our responsibility, i believe, is to read all the scholars on a particular matter and chose between them by using our intellect and fitrah upon which Allah has created us.

They are recognized as qualified scholars who knew what they were doing when they collected something which was claimed to be a Hadeeth, a prophetic narration. If you don't trust them and are saying they erred when you are not even qualified for such a job, isn't that the same as saying them and thousands after them have deliberately lied about narrations claiming them authentic when they allegedly had contradictions amongst them and also contradicted the aayah of the Qur'an?

What if, there is actually no contradiction but a lack of understanding and knowledge on our behalf. Or maybe one narration having strength over the other which you and I are ignorant of?
[/QUOTE]

They criticised the chain of narrators and their credibility but did not criticised the meaning of the text according to Quran. That is the root of the problem.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
it is my English, sorry about that.
No need Inshaa`Allah. May Allah honor you.

it has been done by other scholars thoroughout history. Bukhari was criticised at his time and his student defended him by their books. Our responsibility, i believe, is to read all the scholars on a particular matter and chose between them by using our intellect and fitrah upon which Allah has created us.
Unless you name some scholars my brother, we'll only be reading Bukhari and what his students say. Like I asked, I ask again Inshaa`Allah, which muhaddiths' or muffasirs' opinions are you sharing with us?

They criticised the chain of narrators and their credibility but did not criticised the meaning of the text according to Quran. That is the root of the problem.
I'm afraid you are ill informed here. The scholars don't just study the chain, they also analyse the matn (I believe, it's called). I think I know (I can get things wrong) at least one kind of hadeeth in which matn is studied. This term is "Shadh"-A hadeeth that is in contradiction to other even though the chain of narrators is trustworthy.

Muhaddiths' job isn't as easy as memorizing words and names of narrators and how Bukhari and Muslim put it. Every hadeeth is studied in the light of Qur'an and how and where in relation to the Qur'an, the Prophet:saw: may have cited it.

Have you studied under a muhaddith, brother?

mezeren

HTML:
=Seeking Allah's Mercy;584872

Unless you name some scholars my brother, we'll only be reading Bukhari and what his students say. Like I asked, I ask again Inshaa`Allah, which muhaddiths' or muffasirs' opinions are you sharing with us?

Do you form your opinions according to the labels(names of the scholars)? i reccomend you read books that have different perspectives from yours as well as the ones you have mantioned.

I'm afraid you are ill informed here. The scholars don't just study the chain, they also analyse the matn (I believe, it's called). I think I know (I can get things wrong) at least one kind of hadeeth in which matn is studied. This term is "Shadh"-A hadeeth that is in contradiction to other even though the chain of narrators is trustworthy.

if you think any one who disagrees you are ill informed without considering about what is said, i would say it is not a right way to reach the truth.

Muhaddiths' job isn't as easy as memorizing words and names of narrators and how Bukhari and Muslim put it. Every hadeeth is studied in the light of Qur'an and how and where in relation to the Qur'an, the Prophet:saw: may have cited it.

Have you studied under a muhaddith, brother?

i have not studied under a muhaddith but i read books which are written by different scholars. No need to name names.

Sister, i would like you to think about the hadith and verses that i will write below. Then tell me if you think something is wrong.

Sahih Bukhari,Volume 2, Book 23, Number 452 :

Narrated by Ibn 'Umar

"The Prophet looked at the people of the well (the well in which the bodies of the pagans killed in the Battle of badr were thrown) and said, "Have you found true what your Lord promised you?" Somebody said to him, "You are addressing dead people." He replied, "You do not hear better than they but they cannot reply."

QURAN(27-NAML/80):

"Indeed, you will not make the dead hear, nor will you make the deaf hear the call when they have turned their backs retreating."

QURAN(30-RUM/52):

"So indeed, you will not make the dead hear, nor will you make the deaf hear the call when they turn their backs, retreating."

QURAN(6-EN'AM/36):

"Only those who hear will respond. But the dead - Allah will resurrect them; then to Him they will be returned."

QURAN(35-FATIR/22):

"And not equal are the living and the dead. Indeed, Allah causes to hear whom He wills, but you cannot make hear those in the graves."

As you can see here, the narration contradics The Quranic verses. Which one is correct? Do the dead ones can here us or not? Please, let me know.

Do you believe that Muhammed(a.s.) would say such a thing that contradics Quran? Well, sister, i do not believe so and i think that something is wrong here.