need prayers plz

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

i need prayers from you. something that can be very important. its the exams. im taking two exams this may june. i realy need to do it, because im taking those exams when im still only one year. but im taking the easier version thats why, but its not easy lol. and no one believes i can do it. plz im needing prayers. and if anyone else is needing prayers, about exams, go ahead and post it. thanks

Nurain

Wa alaik salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

In sha Allaah will say a prayer for you. Allaah knows best.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

You are included in the list sister. InshaAllah your exams will go well.

Always remember Hard work + Dua = Success.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

fada_all

salam alikom

may allah swt makes things easy for you , and give the srthrengh needed to overcome all your exams with success , you will be in my dou'a insha allah taala

Idris16

will make du'a In Sha Allah. And please guys make dua for my family that they will have a safe trip by plane.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Assalaam 'alaykum..

I have my exams too.
Stress, stress and more stress,......

I make dua Allah makes it easy for you ukhti inshAllah and anyone else having exams any time soon. :)

Make dua for me too.

Wassalaam

innocentangel

Assalaam 'alaykum..
PLzz brothers and sister i really need ur prayers i have exam next month and i am very stressed out for this exam plzzz all brothers and sisters pray for me i am sooooooooo worried about it i really need to do good in this exam. i would really apprediate it if u guys pray for me. and always remember in ur prayers.

FreedomFighter

you guys are so nice, im thinking where in the world can a person find people like you? :) thank you very much, may Allah reward you great.

heegaan
will make du'a In Sha Allah. And please guys make dua for my family that they will have a safe trip by plane.

Muslimah16
Assalaam 'alaykum..

I have my exams too.
Stress, stress and more stress,......

I make dua Allah makes it easy for you ukhti inshAllah and anyone else having exams any time soon.

Make dua for me too.

Wassalaam

innocentangel
Assalaam 'alaykum..
PLzz brothers and sister i really need ur prayers i have exam next month and i am very stressed out for this exam plzzz all brothers and sisters pray for me i am sooooooooo worried about it i really need to do good in this exam. i would really apprediate it if u guys pray for me. and always remember in ur prayers.

definitely, you guys deserve prayers too!! :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

i need prayers from you. something that can be very important. its the exams. im taking two exams this may june. i realy need to do it, because im taking those exams when im still only one year. but im taking the easier version thats why, but its not easy lol. and no one believes i can do it. plz im needing prayers. and if anyone else is needing prayers, about exams, go ahead and post it. thanks

you are surely in my prayers... may allah make this exam very easy to you... ameen

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum TTI family,

I would be grateful if you can include me in your dua as I really need it. Inshaa Allah I have two exams in June. The problem this semester I am having two subject, the first is the LONGEST Subject and second is the HARDEST subject in the whole course (worst combination ever).

May Allah reward you for your effort and time. May Allah show you the righteous path and give you the strenght to follow it.

FreedomFighter

thanks again :)

I would be grateful if you can include me in your dua as I really need it. Inshaa Allah I have two exams in June. The problem this semester I am having two subject, the first is the LONGEST Subject and second is the HARDEST subject in the whole course (worst combination ever).

hmm does sound like a bad combination.. definitely we will include you in our prayers :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)

MAY ALLAH make all the TESTS easy for you my brothers and sisters...
I ask Allah to you all pass and to make you succeed in this DUNYA and the AKHIRA

Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
may Allah help u and give u good grades. Ameen

just one advice..pls dont make the academic exams the main thing of ur life.

keep preparing for final exam in Hereafter.