Need your dua so badly-urgent-

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salmu 'Aleykum!

May the Provider of Everything, Grant the brother success in both dunya and Aakhirah Insha'allah.Aameen

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
:salam2:

if someone like sister revert2007 make a thread about requesting dua, it must have been something very serious, i'll pray for this Mr. A inshaAllah so that his master can be accredited soon by doing so i hope that Allah will grant my own dua as well, that is to be accepted into islamic university of madinah which the list of the accepted student will come out in the next few weeks.

revert2007

Love Fishing

if someone like sister revert2007 make a thread about requesting dua, it must have been something very serious, i'll pray for this Mr. A inshaAllah so that his master can be accredited soon by doing so i hope that Allah will grant my own dua as well, that is to be accepted into islamic university of madinah which the list of the accepted student will come out in the next few weeks.

Assalamualikum.
jazaka Allah khair for your dua.yes it is about his future so it is very important for him.I have no choice except asking for dua.In sha Allah everything will be fine and may Allah grant what is the best for him in sha Allah.

May Allah give the best to all Muslim brothers and sisters as well.Ameen :)
Assalamualikum

revert2007

Love Fishing

Assalamualikum.
In sha Allah may you get what you wish Ya Rabb.Whatever Allah grants for you,in sha Allah is the best.Ameen

Assalamualikum

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum to everyone.

Jazaka Allah khair for your dua and after a few istikharo Mr.A has found what is the best for him.We saw many signs from Allah that there is a reason why his master is not being accredited.

He had two choices and now after observing Allah's signs he decided for the second option.Subahana Allah,once he decided for the second option,the process of accrediation is going smoothly.

Allah The Exalted who Created us know what is the best for us.Islam is a perfect religion that everything we need in our lives,there is a way of solution through Islam.Istikharoh is the best way to know what Allah has decided for us.Even if it was just a small thing,it is always better to perform istikharoh and seek for Allah's guidance in sha Allah.

May Allah grant the best to all Muslims and keep us all together in the highest level of Jannah among the people of Jannah who can see Allah The Exalted.Ameen.

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum.