NEED YOUR HELP

Manha

Assalamwalaikum brothers and sisters

I'm new to this site.I'm from a hindu family and have learn about islam through my friend.I found Islam very beautiful and have also change my life.Am trying to adopt Islam in my daily action.for instant i keep myself clean ask prescrided by islam and to prayers at time.

However i still have to attend hindu ridual twice a week and visit temple regularly.Me attend them because of family.Me have accepted islam as My religion but it really difficult for me to express the truth to my parents because i fear and dnt wnt to hurt them.Am waiting for the moment i am independent to reveal the truth.Am actually studying.Have i taken the right decision to wait for my studies finish?will i b punish by ALMIGHTY for attending the ridual?

After revealing the truth to them.Wht should i do?Should i stay with them or find another place to live?I'm nt sure if i would be in contact with you people after revealing the truth so hope U try to help me out QUICKLY.

Thanking you for your kind cooperation

dna1987

Muslim Guy
The first Muslims kept their faith a secret for almost a decade. It wasn't until Omar (the 2nd caliph), after Hamza RA, reverted to Islam that the Muslims decided to go public.
If I was in a situation like yours, I would wait till I'm independant or whether I have a strong, supportive guardian. That's what I would do.

BUT, with regards to your question on what is a sin and what isn't, inshAllah a scholar's view will be posted soon.

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
Salam sis, congrats a ton on accepting Islam, inshala you won't regret it and will find this decision to be the best decision you will ever have made.
ok, now to answer some of your questions, you should still obey, serve and respect your parents. The only time you can disobey them is if they order you to disobey God. Regards going to Hindu temples, I'm not sure, if it was me, I would probably still go but not engage in the worship of the idols. I doubt it very much Allah sw will punish you for something that is not within your control. Depending on how conservative your parents are, I would personally tell them the truth and show them the reasons behind my conversion, who knows, maybe your parents will convert as well.
I strongly encourage you to keep learning about the beauty of Islam from authentic sources for your iman (faith) fluctuates, if you don't take care of it, it will weaken
may Allah sw help you, if you need anything else, plz drop a line.

devotedsoul

:salam2: sister.

U r situation depends which country u live in. If u r in India. It's v v hard for u. So, don't disclose it untill u marry a muslim guy when no one can do anything and u r husband can protect u.

If u r living in the western world then try to be independent and better to find a good muslim guy. But u can disclose it in the western world even before u marry any muslim guy if u r independent. But be cautiuos. Try to avoid the ritual as much as u can but carefully tackle everything untill Allah makes some way for u .

And offcourse Allah will test u at the beginning but don't loose u r confident, U will win if u r mumin(Good muslim). After all hardship, Allah will definitely make a way for u as he did for the sahabahs (RD). They had the same problem as u had today and if u read their history u will see.....

Pray that May Allah give u strenghts to bear all these and help u to practice his true DEEN.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam sister

welcome to TTI

my advice would depend on your circumstances ... I'd try to minimise my involvement in idol worshipping as much as I can. Are you financially independent ? Do you have your own room where you can pray ? ...

Allah (glorified He may be) says:

So keep your duty to Allâh and fear Him as much as you can; listen and obey; and spend in charity, that is better for yourselves.

Qura'aan 64:16

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
:salam2:
welcome to family dear, sister .

What I would say is to take things slowly. They should see you as a better person. Don't isolate yourself from them and be gentle and patient with them . They should see that your embracing Islam has made you a better person. Avoid arguments etc and just show excellent manners and conduct. Hopefully that will soften their hearts. If you're going to be rough and tough with them it's just going to deepen their stereotypes of Islam and Muslims.
Infact this is what Allah teaches us, that we should be kind and dutiful to our parents. Obviously if they tell you to do something which contradicts Islam you don't obey them. But your disagreement with them should be in a gentle manner as possible. It's not always easy but try your best.

You never know, maybe your entire family may embrace Islam through you? So take it easy.

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamwalaikum brothers and sisters

I'm new to this site.I'm from a hindu family and have learn about islam through my friend.I found Islam very beautiful and have also change my life.Am trying to adopt Islam in my daily action.for instant i keep myself clean ask prescrided by islam and to prayers at time.

However i still have to attend hindu ridual twice a week and visit temple regularly.Me attend them because of family.Me have accepted islam as My religion but it really difficult for me to express the truth to my parents because i fear and dnt wnt to hurt them.Am waiting for the moment i am independent to reveal the truth.Am actually studying.Have i taken the right decision to wait for my studies finish?will i b punish by ALMIGHTY for attending the ridual?

After revealing the truth to them.Wht should i do?Should i stay with them or find another place to live?I'm nt sure if i would be in contact with you people after revealing the truth so hope U try to help me out QUICKLY.

Thanking you for your kind cooperation

History repeat itself.

Sister , if you have time please read the storie of Salman Alfarisi, a sahaba during the prophet ( Sallah allihi wa Sallam) .

Wait until you have finish your studies then you can tell your parents. So that if you parents abandon you , you have a certificate that can get you a job and your parents would have pay for you your University fees by then.

If the ritual involve praying to other gods, you cannot do that sister because it is shirk....:shymuslima1:

one_ummah3

Assalamualaikum sister and welcome to TTI,
well done for making those initial changes. May Allah guide you and keep you on the straight path.
With regards to your family, you are more than in your right to be able to conceal your faith to them until you are ready. Your parents might find it very hard at first when you tell them and i can relate to this (i havent yet said my shahada although like you in my heart i am a muslim,but my family at the moment only know that i have a strong interest in Islam and they are not too keen on it) When you do decide to tell them i doubt very much that they will disown and even if they dont agree with youre beliefs, inshallah they will see the good that Islam has brought through the good changes in your character, and treating them with more respect,etc.

I dont think that you will be punished for attending this Hindu ritual if in your hear your intention is that you relay do not want to be doing this but are having to due to your family issue. Pray to Allah and only he can know your hear.
allahu alim- allah knows best.
was salam

sajjuaiah

MAY ALLAH THE MOST HIGH HELP YOU

As-salaam alaikum,

May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you.

Very happy to hear the decision you have made.

May Allah keep you steadfast.

Please read below:

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allâh only. And those who take Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh." Verily, Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. Chapter: Az-Zumar (39) Verse #: 3

Sura Al-Baqarah , Ayat 214
Do ye think that ye shall enter the gardin of bliss without such trials as came to those who passed away before you? they encounterd suffreing and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the messenger and those of faith who where with him cried ''when will come the help of allah? Ah verily, the help of allah is allways near.

:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:
:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah: