Needing help again!!!!

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Inshallah all my brothers and sisters here at TTI are in good health and Iman!

I have a serious question that so far nobody has been able to answer for me so I come here because I know my brothers and sisters at TTI are very well informed and I will get the answer that I need.

Over the past 6 months I have had a pretty serious lung infection that doesnt seem to want to go away. It is not responding to any of the treatments the doctors have given and I am almost ready to just give up and accept this as part of my normal life. Anyway the problem is that most of the time it makes me cough really hard and then green fluid comes into my mouth. This happens alot when I am praying! Maybe the movement of the prayer positions causes the fluid to rise up Im not sure but it happens ALOT!

My question is I know that if you vomit it invalidates your wudu and you have to repeat wudu and your prayer. Is that the case with the infection fluid which comes into my mouth during prayer? Another question is instead of swallowing the fluid during prayer am I able to pause the prayer in order to spit the fluid into a tissue then continue the prayer from where I was when I stopped? I want to know if what I have been doing has invalidated my prayers.

Inshallah I will get better soon but until then I have to find a way to live with this.

wa salam

sachin4islam

Walikum Assalam.

May Allah ease circumstances in your favor and put you not in test beyond your endurance. Please evaluate your illness for fungal infections and also for infection from ''Atypical Mycobacterium". In chronic coughing chances of allergic involvements are also high. Many times reflux from esophagus may enter respiratory tract causing symptoms as you are facing.

Anyway May Allah help you.

noose

Salamu Aliekum Wa Rahmat Allahi Wa Barakatu,
May Allah heal you for he is the One and ONLY healer and May Allah Give you Patience and erase your sins with your illness.
Salamu Aliekum.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Jazakallah khairan for all of your responses and the answers to my questions with hadith proof.

This website "islamq&a" is so informative. May Allah reward you for your efforts Ameen.

Wa salam

rightpath_357

May Allah help you sis. :hearts:
I don't imagine you would have to repeat your wud'u. Because you would keep on going back and never get it done.

Allah know's best.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
salam,

i hope you will be better soon may allah cure you and help you with your illness

i dont have an answer to your question but for many years i suffered breathing problems. i went to lung speciallist, heart speciallist, asthma treatment and undertook so many special and medical treatment which none helped.

one day i told this to a sheikh, he told me sit down at home in a quiet area and listen to surah al bakarah. he told me to listen to it very very well and carefully. i should recite it too. he told me to try not to sleep. i did this and i did not sleep, ever since then i dont have breathing problems like i use to. i do get them once in a while but not as bad and i dont even feel it sometimes. its really cool.

Allah is the cure, try it. you got nothing to loose anyway. :hearts:+

salam.

Isra

aka Tree2008
salam,

i hope you will be better soon may allah cure you and help you with your illness

i dont have an answer to your question but for many years i suffered breathing problems. i went to lung speciallist, heart speciallist, asthma treatment and undertook so many special and medical treatment which none helped.

one day i told this to a sheikh, he told me sit down at home in a quiet area and listen to surah al bakarah. he told me to listen to it very very well and carefully. i should recite it too. he told me to try not to sleep. i did this and i did not sleep, ever since then i dont have breathing problems like i use to. i do get them once in a while but not as bad and i dont even feel it sometimes. its really cool.

Allah is the cure, try it. you got nothing to loose anyway. :hearts:+

salam.

As salamo alaikome

Jazakallah khairan for this information and I will definately try it!!! Like you said I have nothing to lose!!! May Allah reward you Ameen.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

May Allah ease your test sister. Remember, the harder the test the more you are Loved by Allah, The Exalted. Hold Strictly to the rope of Quran and Sunnah, no matter whatever problems you face.

Isra

aka Tree2008
:salam2:

May Allah ease your test sister. Remember, the harder the test the more you are Loved by Allah, The Exalted. Hold Strictly to the rope of Quran and Sunnah, no matter whatever problems you face.

Wa alaikome salam

Jazakallah khairan brother! I have thought about this and now I just say "alhamdulillah" no matter how hard I cough and how much of the icky stuff comes out!!! I have started to remind myself that its possible with this terrible lung infection maybe Allah is removing some of my sins each time I cough and that makes it much easier to live with believe me!

Isra

aka Tree2008
I'm sorry sister but have you asked a true schallar or Imam?

As salamo alaikome

See thats usually why I come to TTI to ask my questions........because the answers I get here usually are backed up by Quran or Hadith with proof so I never worry I will get the wrong answer and on the rare occasion that someone does answer without proof or maybe just as their own opinion I can always rely on one of our brilliant members here to question the validity of their answers. In other words I really trust the answers I get here at TTI. Again thanks to all my brothers and sisters here at this great website who have helped me so much with my Islam since I became a Muslim a few years ago! I really appreciate you all so much more than you will ever know! May Allah reward you all for your wonderful efforts! Ameen!