NEVER forget Srebrenica !

AAminAA

Amatullah
Jazzak Allah Khajr mesbah01,

I understand what you say, but i i've endured tragedies also. For me, tragedy is not only what hapend in family , to someone that's close to you, but to all muslim people . I feel the same for each and every one of them !

Those pictures are something that we are supposed to face, not to run away from them. That people once were like me and you, alive, full of faith in God, life, love...surrounded by those who loved them, butnot anymore. Allah wanted them to end up like shaheeds insha'Allah ! They are reminders to us, who still have a chance to change ourselfs and the situation that we bring us in.

I agree about history in Islam, but think:" We live now,and we suffer now !" Many of us doesn't take this ,what's going on in ummah, serious . Many of us turn their heads away when they read something like this. It's not point ! We should face it and do something about it.

We still have a chance, although they have no more. It's not only Srebrenica, and i can't remove those pictures who, besides Allah s.w.t., are the only vitnesses for what hapend to them.

Serbs also don't want to look these pics., denying what they have done ! On many Bosnians forums they play jokes on us and sing " Knife, wire, Srebrenica " because they take them surounded with wires and cut their throuts with knife ! But i, as a believer, as one of Bosnian muslims, won't turn my head of them. I am going to reminde on them, i am going to talk about them, 'cause they were my brothers and sisters muslims . On Bosnians forums we are writing about Palestinians, Kashmeer people, Chechnia people, about the victims of Sabra and Shatila...ect, every year at the same date. We do not won't to forget, and we will forget if we don't talk about it. If we don't look at them. If we don't care for them ! I hope you'll find understanding in your heart. Or, i can only ask you not to look at the pictures. They are my people, and it doesn't bother me to look at them. It hurts me every time i look at them ! But i look over and over and over because i feel for them. Because Allah s.w.t., give us chances to look in ourselfs and to make ourselfs better muslims, and united ummah insha'Allah , and this can happend to us again if we forget and don't change us. We should learn from this, not run away. I have family members who were brutally killed, slaughtered :( ( you brough up my memories now ) during the war in Bosnia, but still, i'm not gona turn my face away and say i can't look at the graves , photos...

May Allah s.w.t., grant them with Jannat-ul-Firdaws insha'Allah . Ameen !

:salam2:

Searching_soul

:salam2:

Our ummah is in a really sad state. We get hit from all corners..... Its mostly muslims who are the victims in every war... Thats y Allah (swt) says in the Qur'an shareef, if you (muslims) don't change the way u live, we won't change ur current state. So its abiding upon us to change ourselves.....in order to expect victory in the Near future. A muslim individual should start correcting himself/herself first, and then teach others to do good and forbid whats evil and go on spreading the Truth. This way, we will be united as a true muslim ummah, and not a single kafir nation can touch us.... Allah (swt) has promised us victory if we behave like true muslims... Think abt a true muslim who wages Jihad in the true light of islam... Either he get martyred and attains Jannah, or Allah Grants him victory in this world. How great is Islam :)

:wasalam:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
I hope you'll find understanding in your heart. :salam2:

Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Thank you for your reply. And Aameen to everyone's duas, including yours.

Sister, I have understanding in my heart. Please do not assume that I am self centered with my own problems. I am not. My concern and sympathy is not limited to my family alone, it spreads out for my fellow Muslims.

Dear Sister, your pain is my pain. I feel for you what has happened to your family and other fellow Muslims in Bosnia. My family and I also have the very same pain. Coming from a country that has most of history known for war, I understand where you are coming from.

I am not running away from the photos. In fact I had a good stare at the photos and as much as I do not want to menton it, also had a good cry too. I kindly asked for you to remove them as it attacks many people's emotions.

It is solely your choice.

Assalamualaikum

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

La hawl wella guwat illa billah..

I told ya im bad with past or current events.. i have no idea what goes on in the world and like a said in a previous post i have no idea what goes around in my own house... Im a college girl and all i pay attention to are my books.. But alhamdlillah that im in this site now.. because im learning things im supposed to know..

Jazak Allah kheer for the post

salam,

sadia_21

salam alaikum
Ya allah...such a thing happened i never knew but nw i came 2knw...how could they b so harsh on muslims...when i saw n read all tht goosebumps came on my hands...

inshallah Allah will make evrythng all rite fast...ameen
may allah protect our muslims going through hardness all through the world...ameen

tc
allah hafiz*

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Sister AAminaa,
I do remember it and I will never forget it. But thanks for posting these pictures and videos.
Those people became "Shaheed" as a result of that genocide, and so they will be raised at a much higher level in the hereafter and they will be granted Jannah Al-Firdous, InshaAllah.

:wasalam:

Multiculti

This is horrible, how stupid the Bosnian Serbs were to do such a thing, and how stupid that whole war was. I'm a Dutch person going to Bosnia in 3 weeks, I'll visit that beautiful country, with its fine people, who are an example to the other Europeans, because they're Muslims.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
SubhanAllaah I was 12 years old during that time. The same age as one of the thousands of victims named Almira Bektovic. May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala have mercy on their souls and grant them jannah Aameen.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
I'm not sure if i'm doing the right thing posting on this thread and bumping it.But these names are not to be grounded forever.....I've got no words no explain how terrible i feel after knowing about this beastly incident.....Just because they were muslims....believing in One Allah....

How much is there in those history pages that is hidden and in darkness??

May Allah give them a place in jannah al firdous and unite and guide the ummah. . .

Jazakallah khair sister.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Oooh Allah Help all Muslims from Kafir's ill treatments... May Allah SWT grant those Muslims Jannath Ul Firdhause. Ameen Summa Ameen