New 12 year old sister.

Naima Ali

:salam2::shake:

My name is Naima Ali :SMILY61:. I am 12 years old. I am a student of class 6th :SMILY346:. I would like to meet you all and make muslim friends around the world.:SMILY259:

:SMILY252::jazaak::SMILY252:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
wa aleikum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

welcome dear sister,

May Allah swt protect you and your famelly and make you succesfull at school and in life a good muslimah. ameen
:salam2:

Tomtom

Banned
Wa'alaikkum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Naima is a beautiful name, means Joyful, Comfort, Tranquility :)

welcome from a fellow newbie.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa'alaikkum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Naima is a beautiful name, means Joyful, Comfort, Tranquility :)

welcome from a fellow newbie.

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Mashaa'Allaah! You really put us to shame with regards to your knowledge. You got so much provided that you are fairly new to Islam. You are one year old Muslim, correct?

May Allaah widen your chest and grant you much more beneficial knowledge for your duniya and akhira. And us too.

Tomtom

Banned
As'alaamu Alaikkum Seeking Allah's Mercy

I wish I was as good as you make out to be, I've cheated and looked online for meaning of names :p

BTW I'm a four week old Muslim, and by Allah Subhana Wa Ta'alas Mercy I am in a position to be able to learn and research most of my working day and night. Alhamdulilah.

May Allah widen your chest errrrrr I mean strengthen your heart and grant you much knowledge and wisdom in this dunya and in Akhira. Ameen.

Thank you. :) :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah

My name is Naima Ali :SMILY61:. I am 12 years old. I am a student of class 6th :SMILY346:. I would like to meet you all and make muslim friends around the world.:SMILY259:

wa 'alaykum salam warahamtu-llah

welcome our little sister, i hope you'll have here always warm and caring response

may Allah protect you and your eeman

barakAllahu feek
wassalam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
As'alaamu Alaikkum Seeking Allah's Mercy

I wish I was as good as you make out to be, I've cheated and looked online for meaning of names :p

BTW I'm a four week old Muslim, and by Allah Subhana Wa Ta'alas Mercy I am in a position to be able to learn and research most of my working day and night. Alhamdulilah.

Wa 'Alaikom Asalamwa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh brother,

Inshaa'Allah you are good and at this pace you'll get the best in no time. The names ain't really what I was talking about. It's the terms, blessing and use of correct verses and all that made me say this. Mashaa'Allaah.

Yeah, I realised my mistake.

Ameen to our duas wa iyyaki.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
:wasalam:

welcome to the forum little sister, we have another one on here about your age. She just joined last month. I hope you enjoy your stay here and learn much. so how did you find this place and what made you join it? :)

Wa 'Alaikom Asalamwa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh brother,

Inshaa'Allah you are good and at this pace you'll get the best in no time. The names ain't really what I was talking about. It's the terms, blessing and use of correct verses and all that made me say this. Mashaa'Allaah.

Yeah, I realised my mistake.

Ameen to our duas wa iyyaki.

We should refrain from praising others, it can do more damage to their deen then good.

"A man praised another man in front of the Prophet .The Prophet said to him, "Woe to you, you have cut off your companion's neck, you have cut off your companion's neck," repeating it several times and then added, "Whoever amongst you has to praise his brother should say, 'I think that he is so and so, and Allah knows exactly the truth, and I do not confirm anybody's good conduct before Allah, but I think him so and so,' if he really knows what he says about him."
(Sahih Bukhari vol 3 no.830)

Naima Ali

QUOTE=Hajjerr;536170]wa aleikum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

welcome dear sister,

May Allah swt protect you and your famelly and make you succesfull at school and in life a good muslimah. ameen
:salam2:[/QUOTE]

:jazaak: for your warm welcome.

Amen to your duas wa Iykkaki.

wa 'alaykum salam warahamtu-llah

welcome our little sister, i hope you'll have here always warm and caring response

may Allah protect you and your eeman

barakAllahu feek
wassalam

:jazaak: thankyou very much brother.

Naima Ali

welcome to the forum little sister, we have another one on here about your age. She just joined last month. I hope you enjoy your stay here and learn much. so how did you find this place and what made you join it? :)

:jazaak: for your welcome.

this forum by my cousin,but also as it is my interest.Which other member is my age?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
We should refrain from praising others, it can do more damage to their deen then good.

"A man praised another man in front of the Prophet .The Prophet said to him, "Woe to you, you have cut off your companion's neck, you have cut off your companion's neck," repeating it several times and then added, "Whoever amongst you has to praise his brother should say, 'I think that he is so and so, and Allah knows exactly the truth, and I do not confirm anybody's good conduct before Allah, but I think him so and so,' if he really knows what he says about him."
(Sahih Bukhari vol 3 no.830)

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Jazakallah khair for your advice and reminder dear sister. I was more of encouraging him to continue to praising just like that, but you are right, I'll watch myself from now own. Your honest reminder is much appreciated*Smile*

May Allaah bless you and apologies to Brother Tomtom.

Tomtom

Banned
"Inshaa'Allah you are good and at this pace you'll get the best in no time"

I'm sorry sister but I do not think that the above constitute as praising. Sister was surprised at the knowledge I have about Islam and I've explained that I've been searching for about a year.

Really some people should just lighten up. The above statement is NOT shirk.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
"Inshaa'Allah you are good and at this pace you'll get the best in no time"

I'm sorry sister but I do not think that the above constitute as praising. Sister was surprised at the knowledge I have about Islam and I've explained that I've been searching for about a year.

Really some people should just lighten up. The above statement is NOT shirk.

Brother, I think you got her wrong, praising someone for their good is not shirk. But excessive praisin can cause harm to the person being praised i.e he may get into the unaviodable diseases of self admiration, pride and arrogance.

Not that I'm saying you are any of that. I think of you as a good person and Allaah knows best. It's just human nature that we are prone to all these evils of nafs. They lead to wastage of deeds and insincerity in our Ibadah. That is why the Prophet of Allaah:saw: forbade that we should praise our brothers and sisters in excess and uselessly. Also, all the righteous people discouraged others from praising them.

She's right to remind us all. May Allaah reward her. She just wanted to point out that my words may harm your Imaan by putting it in trials like self admiratioin and pride.

Noor El-Huda

:ma: I like that explanation sister Seeking Allah's Mercy.

Welcome on board dear little sister Naima. It's lovely to have you with us.
Btw, you have my mum's name:SMILY105:

Yes, there is a little one here too, a sister of an adult member,

anyone remember her name?

Take care sweetie:hearts:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh,

I know about SarahT but she is bit younger, she is 9 i think

May Allah help you and all of us dear sister,

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!

Assalaamu 'alaykum,

Ok I've never really replied to someone introducing themselves, but considering ur 12, I.... Ermmm.... O crack I'm stuck already... lol...

But hey, 12 years old? MaashaaAllaah...

Its good to see some young ones on this forum.

I'll give you two pieces of advice:

1) A forum has all types of ppl on it: intelligent ppl, funny ppl, good ppl, as well as ignorant and arrogant ppl. So if someone says anything to you which upsets you (tell me, i'll knock 'em out! lol) then just ignore them. No point in arguing over petty little things...

2) SubhaanAllaah I forgot number 2...

Aaaanyways, enjoy your stay here me little sis...

Wassalaamu 'alaykum.

Akhookum (That just means "your brother").

*smile*