Video New American Convert

Alhamdullilah

Asalamualaikum, I never looked at your footage but I do listned to ur confession, alhamdullilah ur simplicity explain and reach to the true faith on the journey to paradise.

To share with you I was born muslims/age 43 n still learning the journey to paradise. I just came back from mosque and my teacher said in Haditz- the searching and understanding education start from te womb of your mum till the 6 foot underground and we must strive to learn new things be it for the world we live and to the world we are hoping to enter -the paradise.

In short, I salute your choice in finding the true Lord the creator of all living things and universes=Allah and Muhammad the messenger of Allah -Peace be upon him.

Wassalam.

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, no........... SANTA CLAUS! he is talking about your profile sis plead guilty and the sentence will be reduced inschallah :SMILY303: just kidding may allah be with sister may he protect and make you stronger ameen

wassalam:)

sindbad

kayleigh

assalamu aleikum, no........... SANTA CLAUS! he is talking about your profile sis plead guilty and the sentence will be reduced inschallah :SMILY303: just kidding may allah be with sister may he protect and make you stronger ameen

wassalam:)

sindbad

haha, someone already gave me a heads up about my profile. I forgot that that option was in there so I forgot to change it. And thanks :)

MubarekMuslimah

Assalaamu alaikum sister

Masha'alllah and congrats on your shahadah! Its really nice to put a face to a name. How old is the video - how long has it been since you reverted now?

salaams

kayleigh

Assalaamu alaikum sister

Masha'alllah and congrats on your shahadah! Its really nice to put a face to a name. How old is the video - how long has it been since you reverted now?

salaams

The video is probably about a month old and I reverted in late January so it's been just over 3 months.

abdellah007

salam alaykum

Yeah...that's me. Didn't expect to see that here!

aww sister is that really u? masha allah i was staring on what u were saying and say subhan allah, i ve felt the beauty of this religion that could reach everyside in the world... i was asking myself how old is this new converts? wallahi converts like u is just helping a born-muslims to strenght their faith and being thankful for what they all found around them..

may allah help u sister ,i pray and asking allah to make ur iman strong enough. ameen

salam

abou haytam

salam sister

thank you for sharing your story. it s wonderful. 75% of new muslim are woman and you know what ..young woman like you. Medi and people agaisnt islam are using woman in islam to attack islam ...you see the result,

At-Taoubah. Verse 32

`` Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but allah
disdaineth (aught) save that He shall perfect his light, however much the
disbelievers are avers``

salam o alikom

apocalypse77

Yeah...that's me. Didn't expect to see that here!

REALLY??LOL I didnt expect that :p

Anyway congrats on ur conversion to Islam theres so much to learn for u..I hope and pray that ur faith strenthen everyday..Its reverts like you who strengthen our faiths esp since the media likes to say bias things abt muslim women esp and suprisingly many of the converts are WOMAN!!

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Allahu-Akbar

:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:

:ma: sister its really interesting and mysterious too that how Allah SWT guide those who beleive in oneness, :subhanallah: . May Allah SWT be with you always and keep guiding you to the true path till you reach the eternal bliss (Jannah).

Allah chooses for Himself whom He pleases, and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him), frequently.
Al-Quran - Ash-Shura:13

And (as for) those who strive hard for Us, We will most certainly guide them in Our ways; and Allah is most surely with the doers of good.
Al-Quran - Al-Ankaboot:69

But Allah has endeared the Faith to you, and has made it beautiful in your hearts, and He has made hateful to you Unbelief, wickedness, and rebellion: such indeed are those who walk in righteousness
A Grace and Favour from Allah; and Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

Al-Quran - Al-Hujurat:7-8

May Allah strengthen you imaan sister and make your coming to Islam a mercy and blessing for the humankind

:jumpclap: :SMILY206: :jumpclap:​

Izzu

:salam2: Welcome to a family of 1.5 billion muslims.
May Allah swt help you in every way, aamin and may He swt forgive my sins.
:wasalam:

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum sister kayleigh,

All praise and all thanks are due to Allah the Merciful for guiding you to the religion of Islam. It's indeed the greatest gift to be a Muslim.

Please remember two things:

1- You have to seek more knowledge about Islam, so that you're become a better Muslim and also defend your faith when others try to make you doubt it.

Try and read books of scholars who are well known for their knowledge, piety, and following the Qur'an and Sunnah the way the Companions of the Prophet [peace be upon him] understood these two sources.

An essential book to read [after the Qur'an and a collection of authentic sayings of the Prophet -peace be upon him] is Dr. Bilal Philips' "Fundamentals of Tawheed [Islamic Monotheism]". This book explains the most important aspect of Islam.

2- Remember to always ask Allah the Merciful to strengthen the religion of Islam in your heart and to increase your faith.

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

hodi247

Revert from America too.

As salem wa laikem,

Hello my sister,

I converted to Islam on December 24, 2006, the day before Christmas(a well known Christian holiday known to be the night Jesus was born). At first I was contemplating on converting, its hard to try to change down here in the south known as the "Bible Belt", christian country. When I started talking about converting to others they were not happy especailly my children's babysitter and her family, which I was close too. I found my self trying to defend Islam because people down here are closed minded and uneducated, futhermore they dont care to learn about Islam because there so called way is the only and right way. May ALLAH open their hearts before its to late. I had came to know Islam through a male friend a knew who worked at a convienent store I always went into, which he is now my husband. At first I told myself I would never accept anything as being the truth accept for the whole Jesus is God thing. Once you grow up all of your life believing in something it hard to grasp the concept of something being different. I went to the internet in an Islamic chat forum where I had read some post from Christians and Muslims correcting each other on their beleifs, it was there I read about the history of the Bible, its flaws, meaning misunderstood and such, after that I started reading and researching and realized the right choice is Islam. I am the only Muslim woman where I lived, so it was hard taking how people acted to the hijab, but GOD made it easy, I felt very comfortable in public. Even though I lost my Dad, and some other family members because of my decision, I had to do what was right and sacrafice some. Insha allah they will see one day my reason for reverting. So even though your parents dont accept you maybe, they will come around just be nice to them no matter how they react to you. And be proud of your decision and dont let anyone bring you down.

My salama,
Hoda

marzuki mohamed

welcome to Islam Sis Kayleigh :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

thanks for sharing your story Sister and SIs Hoda thanks for sharing your

story too..:muslim_child:

:salah:
wasalam.