New frome Sweden

Warda_84

Salam Aleykum!
My Name is Caroline and lives in Sweden and i´m 23 almost 24 years old.

For 4 years ago i discoverd this amazing and beautiful religion Islam.
It came to me and toucht my heart deeply.
Before i discoverd Islam i did beliv in something but i didn´t know what it was.
I could have said that it was christianity but in some way it feelt wrong.

My biggest dream right now is to tell everyone I know that im a muslim and a proud one :hijabi:!
But before i do, i think i have to learn moore about Islam and all thats come with it.
Allah (saw) be with you!
Wsalama

abdellah007

wa alaykum salam sister

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI

Insha allah you will get to learn alot here, just keep this website among your favorites one :)

Enjoy your stay

wa salam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Wa alaikumussalam and welcome to TTI sister Warda 84!

I am very happy that you accepted Islam as your way of life and still happier that you joined TTI.

I am not sure how many muslims are there in Sweden, but I assume not many.
May Allah ta'al grant you success in your intentions of spreading islam to your near and dear and much farther away, ameen.

Keep us posted.

May Allah almighty protect you

Allahu_Hassbi

As salaamu alaykum

Don't we already have a Warda? :confused:

:salam2:
yes we do but Warda is from yemen & this new sister is from Sweden..got it??

Asalaam Aliakum sister Warda_84,
Let me extend my warmest Welcome to you here at TTI.
Hope you have a Gr8 time here & learn a lot too.Inshallah.

:wasalam:

khalidvaltrans

wellcome to islam

sister Warda:salam2:wellcome to islam if u want to be a truo muslime? so read abt holy prophet Mohammad :saw2: u will LOVE him and when u LOVE him u will become a trou Musilim :inshallah: and please pray for me and my parents and all muslims.

Shahzad

welcome sister.. wats ur islamic name?

congrats on embracing this good religion..

hows life for muslism in sweden?

shichemlydia

welcome to TTI

salam alikoum sister,
welcome to the family of TTI, we hope you will have good time with the brothers and sisters here.
any question, please do not hesitate to ask, any one here will do his or her best to help you, inchae allah.
salam alikoum

rooia

welcom dear sister it is realy nice and wonderful...whe we such a person like u ...May God protect u inshala....

keep on

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know u sister welcome to Islam and TTI, Insha Allah we will get benefitted from ur knowledge as u will from us. Sister feel free to ask any questions abouts Islam and share ur knowledge about Islam as we will learn and improve ourself from it. Pls be remember me in ur duwas.

Allah hafiz.

Ukht2

Assalam Aleycum sister welcome to the forum!!
iam revert too and now i can`t live without islam amdidullah!! don`t worry about learning it will come slowly and with the time..inshallah i wish you all the best , ma salama Ukht2