New Here!

tldukr

Hi Everyone!

My name is Paul and I am a practicing Christian. I have recently ordered a copy of the Qur'an and am interested in learning about the Islamic faith. To be honest, I have no intention to become Muslim, as I believe in Christ as God's final revelation of himself, but I am here to learn and form some connections.

Peace!

TeenagerMuslim

Hi Everyone!

My name is Paul and I am a practicing Christian. I have recently ordered a copy of the Qur'an and am interested in learning about the Islamic faith. To be honest, I have no intention to become Muslim, as I believe in Christ as God's final revelation of himself, but I am here to learn and form some connections.

Peace!
Hi Paul,

Nice to meet another practicing Christian. But you are the first one I am meeting on this, so big welcome to you. I hope you will learn about what real Muslims are, what and in what not the believe in, and what they think of different matters as opposed to what mainstream Media tells the world - you might see unbelievable differences!

You have good intentions, it seems to me. So, hopefully, you'll have many good experiences being here. Anywhow, welcome again.

Peace!

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Hey there,

Our warmest welcome to you yet :)
Hope u have A FAB time here. lol

May Allaah Guide us.

:tti_sister:

Living Soul

:salam2:

Peach be with you!

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: :hijabi::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::SMILY34::SMILY34::SMILY34: Hope you will find good opportunity to learn about islam here. :muslim_child:

Abu_Luqmann

Welcome mate
hope u find the time you spend here fruitful
Feel free to ask whatever is in your mind
everyone here will be more than willing to help you out

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Peace be unto you:)

WELCOME!WELCOME!WELCOME! our warmest welcome to you, Glad you have joined us here, hope you will enjoy your stay here:) like brother teenagerMuslim said you will learn alot from this website, actually you will see a whole LOT of different ISLAAM and MUSLIMS than those you usually see on the media:D well, feel free to ask quastions if you have them and welcome again:D

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Welcome to the site
its great you decided to join Alhamdulillah
i hope you benefit from it
and Allah guides you inshaAllah
Ameen:tti_sister: