thebronze7

Assalamu Aleikum everyone,

I just joined the site today I am very interested in becoming Muslim..I think Islam is the most beautiful religion in the world and I would love to learn as much as I can about Islam...I am 29 yrs old and I live in Pittsburgh,Pa...I am hoping to meet a lot of new friends...

Your Friend,
Jen

ohhockleng

Mualaikumsalam warohmatulahi wibarakatuh, Welcome brother, You'll find that this site is very very informative, I've learn a lot here myself. Just stick around and read the threads and post and be sure to pop up questions if you have any doubt.

thebronze7

Assalamu Aleikum Everyone,

I forgot to tell everybody that I am a female my full name is Jennifer everybody keeps thinking I'm a boy but I am not I am most definitly a girl...

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
I am very pleased to know that you love Islam and the fact you have such positive attitude. truly Islam is one of the most beautiful religion in all aspects...we as muslims also love to help our non muslim fellow to the right path, so please don’t hesitate to ask question we would be more happy to help you..:SMILY259:

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
Assalamu Aleikum Everyone,

I forgot to tell everybody that I am a female my full name is Jennifer everybody keeps thinking I'm a boy but I am not I am most definitly a girl...

haha lol.:SMILY149:..u live in Pittsburgh I live near you...i wanted to go there for college but i had to change my mind

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Waaleikum salam sister Jen,
Welcome to a big family. May Allah make easy your journey to Islam, ameen.InshAllah you will find many brothers and sister from your country.

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
Welcome to this beautiful community sister Jennifer.
Make Allah (All praises belong to Him) open your heart and grant you wisdom.
Hope you learn a lot around here Inshallah.
But don't extend it too long as life is too short sister.
Learn of Islam as much as you can till you realise you have been guided.
For any queries about Islam don't hesitate to ask sister coz there are a lot brothers & sisters here who can help you with out any hesitation Inshallah.

See you around. . . .
:wasalam:

zarah

Islam
Staff member

I just joined the site today I am very interested in becoming Muslim..I think Islam is the most beautiful religion in the world and I would love to learn as much as I can about Islam...I am 29 yrs old and I live in Pittsburgh,Pa...I am hoping to meet a lot of new friends...

Your Friend,
Jen

Welcome to the website Jen,Inshallah hope you benefit from this site.May Allah(SWT) guide us all to the right path and protect us from all evil.

:wasalam:

dianek

Welcome to tti!!!! Inshallah, you will be moved, as I was, to make that leap of faith!!!!!!!!

salahdin

All praise is for ALLAH. WE PRAISE HIM , AID SEEK HIS HELP AND FORGIVENESS. WHOMEVER ALLAH GIUDES, CANNOT BE LEAD ASTRAY AND WHOMEVER ALLAH MISGUIDES NONE CAN GUIDE HIM.I Hope ALLAH GIUDES YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH( ISLAM) BRO.

Mairo

Maryama

Your Friend,
Jen

Welcome Jen! I am so happy to hear that you have been exposed to the beauty of the religion of Islam and desire to become Muslim. That is truly a gift! How did you first come to know about Islam? What is your current understanding of the religion, and do you have any specific questions you would like answered? Insha'Allah (God willing) there are many brothers and sisters here at TTI who will be more than happy to help you with whatever direction you need at this time.

Allah is the guide of those who believe to a right path. Best of luck to you!

Faqir ila Allah

Hi Big Sister & Welcome to TTI. This is a wonderful news to hear and to have people like your goodself here with us. I am a 22 years old boy born in Kabul, Afghanistan. We all :tti_sister: to Allah (GOD) the Almighty to guide you to the right path and all of us with you.

Was Salam Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Welcome to TTI. I hope inshaa' Allaah (god willing) that we can answer your questions and that you find this site informative and beneficial. I also pray that Allaah directs you to Islaam, the beautiful and perfect religion which lifted many of us (if not all) here out of darkness into light.

I'm not too familiar with USA as I myself reside in UK, but your are on the East Coast right? I know of many mosques/institutions in Philadelphia that (if nearby) will benefit you inshaa' Allaah.

All praise is for ALLAH. WE PRAISE HIM , AID SEEK HIS HELP AND FORGIVENESS. WHOMEVER ALLAH GIUDES, CANNOT BE LEAD ASTRAY AND WHOMEVER ALLAH MISGUIDES NONE CAN GUIDE HIM.I Hope ALLAH GIUDES YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH( ISLAM) BRO.

Yaa akhi (O my brother), you didn't read did you lol.

lily_mawar

Wa'alaikumsalam ...

Welcome to the ummah ... wish you could enjoy staying here and may find this website very informative about Islam ...

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Salam sis Jennifer
Welcome to the forum..i'm so glad u joined us... i'll make prayer for u Allah 2 guide u in his perfect religion inshaAllah..have a gr8 time sis

ur sis in Islam

meer suhail

ILM seeker

welcome sis to this wonderful community ,hope u enjoy ur stay and gets lots and lots of knowledge and share it ,pass it .

"VERILY THE MOST HONOURED OF YOU IN THE SIGHT OF GOD, O MEN, IS HE WHO IS THE MOST RIGHTEOUS, THE MOST GOD-FEARING, OF YOU."
Holy Quran 49:13