new member :)

aless

assalamu alaykom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

welcome to the site!
:ma: congratulations for becoming a Muslim!

may Allah subhana wa tala keep us steadfast in our faith and help our brothers and sisters in difficulty ameen

hana*

I know its a bit late, but CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Muslim, your slate has been cleaned from any sins, and you are like a new born baby :)

wishing you every success and happiness in your new found faith

sharazad

Sister
I have something I want to share with my brothers and sisters in Islam.
Since reverting to Islam i have felt this undescribed happiness, and I have felt very blessed to have found Islam, Alhamdulillah. I made my Shahada two weeks ago (23.12.2009) and the same day I told my father about my reversion. I have never felt so much love and understanding from my father, when he accepted my reversion and me as a muslim, Alhamdulillah! Today we had a great discussion about Islam, about my decission and about religion. I am really blessed with the most great father for accepting me as I am, even if he might not accept nor have knowledge about my religion. My mother on the other hand is having difficulties understanding, but InshAllah she will come around.

Since i reverted I have been practicing preforming salah, and been blessed with great friends here on TTI (sisters) and my special sister who took me to the local mosque months ago, Alhamdulillah. I also need to thank Allah for giving me a great gift in a form of my husband-to-be InshAllah, who has helped and giving me space to learn about the beauty of Islam. Yesterday (friday) was my first visit to the mosque since my reversion, and I got many great welcomes from my new sisters, Alhamdulillah.

I want to tell people considering reverting to Islam not to hesitate. You can always find a reason not to revert; family, friends, knowledge, faith, you name it. I thought i needed to have total knowledge about Islam and have great faith in Allah, but all this came when accepting Islam and continuing seeking for the truth. I have never felt more peaceful and having this great love what i have today writing things. I thank Allah for guideing me on the right path and showing mercy and forgiveness.

Later on i will write about my way to Islam and about making Shahada, when the time is right.

Blessings upon you sisters and brothers in Islam, may Allah keep you safe and steadfast in your faith. Ameem.

hana*

I have something I want to share with my brothers and sisters in Islam.
Since reverting to Islam i have felt this undescribed happiness, and I have felt very blessed to have found Islam, Alhamdulillah. I made my Shahada two weeks ago (23.12.2009) and the same day I told my father about my reversion. I have never felt so much love and understanding from my father, when he accepted my reversion and me as a muslim, Alhamdulillah! Today we had a great discussion about Islam, about my decission and about religion. I am really blessed with the most great father for accepting me as I am, even if he might not accept nor have knowledge about my religion. My mother on the other hand is having difficulties understanding, but InshAllah she will come around.

Since i reverted I have been practicing preforming salah, and been blessed with great friends here on TTI and also sisters and my special sister who took me to the local mosque months ago, Alhamdulillah. I also need to thank Allah for giving me a great gift in a form of my husband-to-be InshAllah, who has helped and giving me space to learn about the beauty of Islam. Yesterday (friday) was my first visit to the mosque since my reversion, and I got many great welcomes from my new sisters, Alhamdulillah.

I want to tell people considering reverting to Islam not to hesitate. You can always find a reason not to revert; family, friends, knowledge, faith, you name it. I thought i needed to have total knowledge about Islam and have great faith in Allah, but all this came when accepting Islam and continuing seeking for the truth. I have never felt more peaceful and having this great love what i have today writing things. I thank Allah for guideing me on the right path and showing mercy and forgiveness.

Later on i will write about my way to Islam and about making Shahada, when the time is right.

Blessings upon you sisters and brothers in Islam, may Allah keep you safe and steadfast in your faith. Ameem.

thank you sister for sharing your story with us, its beautiful. I agree with you 100% about not hesitating. satan makes us hesitate and delay doing good deeds untill when death comes and it is too late and he wins us over.

When the companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) became Muslim, they STRAIGHTAWAY started telling people of Islam, and did not wait till they gained comprehensive knowledge- as we are always learning. when Abu Bakr (the Prophets best friend) became Muslim, on the same day he guided 7 people to Islam (7 out of the 10 guaranteed paradise by Allah).

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
MashaAllah! what a beautiful story! :)
thanks for sharing with us dear sister
may Allah make you and all our brothers and sisters firm and steadfast in our deen
mashaAllah what an abundant blessings Allah has shower upon us :)
waiting for the continuous version of your story :SMILY259: