new member :)

sharazad

Sister
Thank you both brothers and sisters, am glad to inform you that i made my shahada today ! Am feeling very happy and this was the right time for me ! :SMILY252:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Thank you both brothers and sisters, am glad to inform you that i made my shahada today ! Am feeling very happy and this was the right time for me ! :SMILY252:

Assalamualykum dear sister,

Masha-Allah nice to hear about your reversion,May Allah(Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) makes everything easy for you and showers HIS mercy and blessing upon you...Ameen
Please Do remember me,all members of TTI,and Muslims in your Du'as...

Take Care,
Keep Smiling,

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال

assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah dear ukhti,
welcome to the big family of Islam! mashaAllah it must felt an unconditional peace in your heart after the shahadah :) mashaAllah
anyways sister, keep on reading,learning and asking questions to increase your knowledge and also imann (faith in the heart)
learn things step by step and inshaAllah you'll be better from day to day :)
may Allah make your path easy and memorable
leave you under Allah's abundant blessings :)
:wasalam: :SMILY259:

Maha*

ALLAHU AKBAR!

I cried when I read this.. you are certainly one amazing, wonderful, lovely person who deserves to be guided. ALHAMDULELA! We've been all waiting so long for this to happen!! :)

May Allah bless you and make easy for you every step along the way.

I'm here for you, habibty. So whenever you need anything, you know where to find me. Anything at all, habibty! LOVE YOU, MY SISTER IN ISLAM!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Please remember me in your duas!! :) :hearts:

sharazad

Sister
Assalamualykum dear sister,

Masha-Allah nice to hear about your reversion,May Allah(Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) makes everything easy for you and showers HIS mercy and blessing upon you...Ameen
Please Do remember me,all member of TTI,and Muslims in your Du'as...

Take Care,
Keep Smiling,

Wa aleikum assalam sister :)

Alhamdulillah, thank you for your kind words. Blessing upon you !

Take care please :)

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Wa aleikum assalam sister :)

Alhamdulillah, thank you for your kind words. Blessing upon you !

Take care please :)

Haha dear sister,People here calls you a brother and me a sister,
But actually your are a sister and I am a brother LOL!!!
Well I Nevermind :D

Anyways plz do remember me in your du'as..
Jazak-Allahu Khairan( in advance) :)

sharazad

Sister
assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah dear ukhti,
welcome to the big family of Islam! mashaAllah it must felt an unconditional peace in your heart after the shahadah :) mashaAllah
anyways sister, keep on reading,learning and asking questions to increase your knowledge and also imann (faith in the heart)
learn things step by step and inshaAllah you'll be better from day to day :)
may Allah make your path easy and memorable
leave you under Allah's abundant blessings :)
:wasalam: :SMILY259:

wa aleikum assalam sister :)

Thank you so much, i feel happiness i cant describe with words, alhamdulillah !
I will do my best to increase my knowledge and iman too :) Blessing back upon you sister, and thanks again for the nice words and caring !:SMILY252:

sharazad

Sister
ALLAHU AKBAR!

I cried when I read this.. you are certainly one amazing, wonderful, lovely person who deserves to be guided. ALHAMDULELA! We've been all waiting so long for this to happen!! :)

May Allah bless you and make easy for you every step along the way.

I'm here for you, habibty. So whenever you need anything, you know where to find me. Anything at all, habibty! LOVE YOU, MY SISTER IN ISLAM!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Please remember me in your duas!! :) :hearts:

Mahaaa ! <3 I can never thank you enough for your sweet and adorable words and help during this time! Really, you gave me strenght to search for more<3

May Allah keep you safe all the time :SMILY252: Blessings upon you my sister, youre great alhamdulillah ! * got tears in my eyes
:hearts:

sharazad

Sister
How wonderful! Congratulations, sister. Not too many people have been so fortunate to be on the right path toward God. God knew what's in your heart and that's why He guided you. Alhamdulillah.

Progress at a pace that is comfortable for you. Learn all you can and practice what you learned and you will be up and running in no time :), insha-Allah.

Thank you brother for the encouraging words ! Alhamdulillah this is really the right way. Especially i appreciate the last part you wrote, step by step, inshallah :)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

As-salaamu `alaykum

Allaahu Akbar! I'm very pleased to hear this, may Allaah keep you upright, strong, obedient to Him and a benefit to your family, society and this ummah (nation), ameen. At this point, you may feel as if you have a lot to do and learn. You should try to take things easy and not burden yourself with more than you can take in terms of knowledge and action. A small, regular effort/good deed is more beloved to Allaah than one-off, momentary deeds that start and stop. Begin with learning, since knowledge is the base of the Muslim's beliefs/creed and action (worship, manners, dealings etc). Inshaa' Allaah, everything will come into place. We are here, more than ready and happy to help you, our new sister in Islaam.

Was-salaam

krackpot

slave warrior caged
wecome sister sharazad. may allah give you hidayah soon and make your life easy as a muslimah...inshallah

sharazad

Sister
Haha dear sister,People here calls you a brother and me a sister,
But actually your are a sister and I am a brother LOL!!!
Well I Nevermind :D

Anyways plz do remember me in your du'as..
Jazak-Allahu Khairan( in advance) :)

hah, am sorry brother ! :) i need to be more careful next time.. :p

sharazad

Sister
As-salaamu `alaykum

Allaahu Akbar! I'm very pleased to hear this, may Allaah keep you upright, strong, obedient to Him and a benefit to your family, society and this ummah (nation), ameen. At this point, you may feel as if you have a lot to do and learn. You should try to take things easy and not burden yourself with more than you can take in terms of knowledge and action. A small, regular effort/good deed is more beloved to Allaah than one-off, momentary deeds that start and stop. Begin with learning, since knowledge is the base of the Muslim's beliefs/creed and action (worship, manners, dealings etc). Inshaa' Allaah, everything will come into place. We are here, more than ready and happy to help you, our new sister in Islaam.

Was-salaam

Wa aleikum assalam brother Kashmiri :) hah, i feel like am a broken CD repeating all the time, but thank you for your reply and for this encouragement :) I really feel like a have a loooot to do and too many things to learn in no time.. And i feel bad if making a mistake.. :) Inshallah its just a matter of time.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa aleikum assalam brother. Thank you for the helpful sites and for the nice welcome :) Inshallah i will learn soon....
Asslam'u Alykum,

That's wonderful. Congratulations.
WelcomingtoIslam_board.png
Wa'salaam

sharazad

Sister
And i still want to thank all of you brothers and sisters in islam for making me feel very welcome and even more happy :) You are all in my duas Inshallah !