Qmuslimah

I have question to ask you.. Is there any prove via qur'an versus saying ISLAM RELIGION is made my GOD? could you assist/advice me :(

a_stranger

Do you mean made by God?

إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِندَ اللّهِ الإِسْلاَمُ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوْتُواْ الْكِتَابَ إِلاَّ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللّهِ فَإِنَّ اللّهِ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ

سورة ال عمران
3:19 The Religion before Allah is ISLAM (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account.

Qmuslimah

Thank You - i will refer the versus in Quran. Btw, since the right religion is islam, why allah create so many religion in this world?

Idris16

Thank You - i will refer the versus in Quran. Btw, since the right religion is islam, why allah create so many religion in this world?

This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.[al-Mâidah;3].

a_stranger

All the relgions Allah revealed is islam through different times but people changed the true message of Allah. All the prophets taught the same message in essance.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Welcome to the family sister. :)

Allah has send one religion, not many.

Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad etc etc etc (peace be upon them all) were sent with the same religion which is "Submission to Allah" (Islam). They all called the world to worship Allah alone, and not to associate any partner with Him.

Allah sent revelations to His messengers. There has been 313 Rasools (messengers with whom Allah sent a new Shari'ah) and 124,000 Nabis (messengers by whom Allah spread the message of the previous revelation of Him). The figures above are known from Saheeh (Authentic) Ahadeeth (Plural of Hadith).

However, the people of that time has changed the previous scriptures by their own hands. Allah says in Surah al-Baqarah, Verse 79, about what the people of previous nations has done. He says, "So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn."

Thus Allah sent His last and final revelation, the Noble Quran which He assured to prevent from any corruption. In Surah al-'Hijr, Verse 9, Allah says, "We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption)."

Hope it helps inshaAllah! :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI,sister.

:salam2:please guide me further in active in islam forum. thank You
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

Welcome To TTI,sister.
Glad to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Qmuslimah

This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.[al-Mâidah;3].

:wasalam:
:salam2:
Appreciate your reply. May i ask also...If the holy Book inspired by GOD, then why we have Holy Qu’ran, bible, etc? Why GOD is allow this happen and creating so many religion?

Qmuslimah

I was born as muslim..i thanked GOD for that..alhamdulillah ...but i do not understand why we are selected by GOD to be in this world and HE knows for the fact that not all human are doing good stuff and more are doing more sin;killing each other, etc. Why HE still create human??? why must we be here ???

sclavus

UmmEessa

Asalamu Alaykum Sister.
I'm new aswell and have absolutely no idea how to work this site...subhanallah.
But we're two newbies, Ghaire Inshallah.
How are you Though?

esperanza

revert of many years
Asalamu Alaykum Sister.
I'm new aswell and have absolutely no idea how to work this site...subhanallah.
But we're two newbies, Ghaire Inshallah.
How are you Though?

welcome dear sister...anything you need to ask ..were all here to help

Qmuslimah

Alhamdulillah im great .. i love this forum .. i gain much knowledge here ...you may search anything that you have doubt/ambuigity about islam and you will find someone there to listen... masyaallah :)

I believe the God!

I always believe the God!

I' m one of the new member.

I' m from Vietnam

Ms. Flower Nguyen

Vietflower travel company, Vietnam