New muslim

icemuslim

As salamu alakum brothers and sister
I did revert to Islam 1 1/2 year ago Alhamdurillah it has not been easy.There is about 1000 muslims in my country my family have been some nice but my mother did not talk to me in about a year. I pray and try my best to live after sunnah and hatith but sometimes i am confused what is the right. There is so mutch material online. Anyway after i revert I have married good muslim :hearts:and I feel so good after I have found my right way but I am 36 years old but better late than never :tti_sister:

JenGiove

I did revert to Islam 1 1/2 year ago Alhamdurillah it has not been easy.There is about 1000 muslims in my country my family have been some nice but my mother did not talk to me in about a year. I pray and try my best to live after sunnah and hatith but sometimes i am confused what is the right. There is so mutch material online. Anyway after i revert I have married good muslim :hearts:and I feel so good after I have found my right way but I am 36 years old but better late than never :tti_sister:

Salaam Sister and welcome to TTI!

I am not a Muslim but you'll get used to me... :) I'm so sorry to hear about your mother but inshallah, things are healed between to two of you now. My own mother and I do not speak much and for a long time, not at all. Sometimes, you just have to allow them to walk away because worrying about them will cause you to become ill and loose focus on what you need to do for yourself.

How wonderful that you have been able to find a husband and now you have someone to turn to when you are confused and scared....and now, you have us as well. :) Alhamdulilah!

I am 38 and have a 2 year old son named Connor. As a non-Muslim, I can attest to the fact that every day I am learning something new and fascinating. Inshallah you will find that to be the same as well.!

Welcome to your newest biggest family!

lilly786

Wslm, Marsha-Allah!! Slamat... I am so happy to see more and more people reverting to Islam. Alghamdulilah!!

I, myself reverted about 2 years ago, I am living with my parents, they don't know, although suspect I am Muslim. I will be thrown out the house if they find out as they are totally against Islam. I have been saving up with my Fiance' for 2 years now to get married and we currently building our house. I will only be able to tell them officially when I have a place to stay, otherwise Ill find myself in a situation where Ill have no where to stay and in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, there is no place for people like us to stay and to be honest the Muslims here rather want to judge you then help you.

I have found it and still find it very hard to have this situation and it feels I have to live a double life. The only way I find I get through it is being true to myself and to Allah.

I really hope that life improves for you, insha-Allah. Most of all, you ARE NOT ALONE!

If you feel you need to talk to someone in a similar situation, email me at [email protected]

OOh btw I am 26 years old and I never changed my name. Many Muslims dont agree but it is a traditional thing to change your name. My name means Noble Itailian Lady and does not have a bad meaning and therefore, I dont believe changing my name will make a difference. Allah Knows what is in my heart.

Keep well....

Salaams!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Assalam-o-alikum Sister,

This is an amazing thread. All the top three ladies are amazing and wonderful. :ma:

Sister iceMuslim: A very warm welcome to Islam and to TTI. May Allah help you, protect you and keep on guiding you on the straight path to Jannah. Ameen.

Sister JenGiove: Even though you are not a Muslim (officially) but all your posts show that you are Muslim at heart. I pray to Allah (SWT) to help you also, and protect you and keep on guiding you towards His light and towards Jannah. Ameen.

Sister lilly786: A very warm welcome to Islam and to TTI. May Allah help you, protect you and keep on guiding you on the straight path to Jannah. Ameen. And may He also give you strength to achive your goals. You are 100% right... There is no need to change your name if it is not Islamically wrong or have a bad meaning.

Wassalam.
:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

welcome to both sister Lilly and icemuslim. I ask Allaah to ease your every difficulties. ameen

I leave you under the protection of the most high,

welcome again to TTI and ISLAM:D:D:D

JenGiove

Assalam-o-alikum Sister,

This is an amazing thread. All the top three ladies are amazing and wonderful. :ma:

Sister iceMuslim: A very warm welcome to Islam and to TTI. May Allah help you, protect you and keep on guiding you on the straight path to Jannah. Ameen.

Sister JenGiove: Even though you are not a Muslim (officially) but all your posts show that you are Muslim at heart. I pray to Allah (SWT) to help you also, and protect you and keep on guiding you towards His light and towards Jannah. Ameen.

Sister lilly786: A very warm welcome to Islam and to TTI. May Allah help you, protect you and keep on guiding you on the straight path to Jannah. Ameen. And may He also give you strength to achive your goals. You are 100% right... There is no need to change your name if it is not Islamically wrong or have a bad meaning.

Wassalam.

Brother Munawar,
Salaam and may your path be strong and straight. I am deeply humbled and frankly, shocked, by your kind words. Shukran Brother...you have paid me a high compliment.

Salaam...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:shahadah:
:bismillah:

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI dearest sister icemuslim .
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Thank you.
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

WELCOME BACK TO ISLAM...:hearts:

Welcome to our family sister.. and May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islamic atmosphere..

You know what? IF THERE ARE NO HARDSHIPS, THEN THERE IS NO ISLAM..

Basically if we really start to love ALLAH AZZAWAJAL, then HE will surely test us..:)

"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying "We believe" and that they will not be tested?
We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false. " (29:2&3)

So basically, we all will have to undergo tests... BUT IT DOES NEVER MEAN THAT ALLAH TALA IS UNJUST..

HE LOVES US MORE THAN ANY ONE ELSE..

HE says in HIS Book..
He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving― (67:2)

So sister...we must face HIS tests with courage..:)

MORE OVER... ALLAH AZZAWAJAL SAYS

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
Verily with every difficulty there is relief. (94:5&6)

Take care

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2: wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu

:ma:
welcome back sisters!! Alhamdulilah! Subhanallah

May you alwayz remain under Allah's Mercy & Protection. May He guide u at every step & make u successful in this world and hereafter Ameen Summa Ameen :hijabi:

Allah swt provide us all the courage & patience to face all that comes in the way of deen, Ameen

Take Care :hijabi:

Lovely having u all with us..:)

Baarakallahu feekum

Hilal Said

welcome to TTI sister

I am really happy to know that Islam has reached your small and beautiful island in the north of this planet and to have you a sister in Islam.

Iceland is very famous for utilising renewable energy and specifically geothermal energy. I would like to visit this country in the future inshallah.

I hope you benefit from this website and be a regular visitor.

canab1973

Salaam Sister and welcome to TTI!

I am not a Muslim but you'll get used to me... :) I'm so sorry to hear about your mother but inshallah, things are healed between to two of you now. My own mother and I do not speak much and for a long time, not at all. Sometimes, you just have to allow them to walk away because worrying about them will cause you to become ill and loose focus on what you need to do for yourself.

How wonderful that you have been able to find a husband and now you have someone to turn to when you are confused and scared....and now, you have us as well. :) Alhamdulilah!

I am 38 and have a 2 year old son named Connor. As a non-Muslim, I can attest to the fact that every day I am learning something new and fascinating. Inshallah you will find that to be the same as well.!

Welcome to your newest biggest family!

Sister JenGiove

I actually enjoy and like reading your posts and comments. You are intelligent and thoughtful women. But I always wonder, what makes you prevent to accept Allah and his Deen Islam, like millions of people around world doing that each and every day? Who never regret their decisions of becoming Muslim? My dear sister, it is Satan that prevent you from Allah to love you. Do not let him to do that to you. Imagine, you lost your two years old son; you will become extremely worried, then a person found him and brought to you. How would you feel now? You would be happiest mom in the world, you’ll hug your son like you never hugged before, and then you’ll be stick to him so that you’ll never loose him again. That is example for Allah, if someone comes back to him, how happy Allah will be for that person. So my dear sister, say Auzubillahi minasheydani Rajeem (I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan) then ask sincerely to Allah, your creator to guide you to his right way and make you do what he wants you to do. Allah will for sure answer your supplications and requests. So my sister, learn more ask more, think more, before it is too late. I just want you, me and all of us be saved from the punishment of this life and hereafter, and leave our life happy. That’s all. May Allah guide you me and all of us till we meet Allah. Amen.

PS: Since English is my second language, I apologize in advance if I make some spelling errors or word orders.

With my duas and salams

canab1973

Masha Allah my dear sister, peace be with you. Congratulations for your reversion. And welcome to your brothers and sisters around world who loves you as their own siblings. I am so happy for you. Sister Allah will test his servants to different trails whether we born into Muslim family or not. Like every teacher will test his students to see who study their lessons and who didn’t. Whoever spent time for studying, will pass, whoever don’t will fail. So my sister I pray you and our brothers and sisters out there who is going trough difficulties from their parents and families etc, just because they want please our creator Allah, that Allah reward abundantly and give them more patient.

With my love and duas.

JenGiove

I wish i had the eemaan like you all.I admire you all.

Salaam Brother,

Why do you think you have less Eemaan than us? Today I read this, which is interesting because not long ago I realize 3 simple things...

Faith is born of trust...
Trust is born of Love...
Love is a gift...
So........Faith is a loving gift of trust...

I learned those simple fact....BEFORE I saw this, today...

Abu Ja`far Ar-Razi said that Al-`Ala' bin Al-Musayyib bin Rafi` narrated from Abu Ishaq that Abu Al-Ahwas said that `Abdullah said, "Iman is to trust.''. `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported that Ibn `Abbas said,

[يُؤْمِنُونَ]​

(who have faith) means they trust. Also, Ma`mar said that Az-Zuhri said, "Iman is the deeds.'' In addition, Abu Ja`far Ar-Razi said that Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that, `They have faith', means, they fear (Allah).