new revert

Marina28

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM

hey brothers and sisters im 28 ive just reverted 2 weeks ago..i would love to get to know some sisters as i dont have any..im married with two children im greek cypriot hope to get to know u all.

Made Sarah

Servant of Allah
Staff member
ASSALAMU ALAIKUM

hey brothers and sisters im 28 ive just reverted 2 weeks ago..i would love to get to know some sisters as i dont have any..im married with two children im greek cypriot hope to get to know u all.

Wa 3alaykum assalam wa ra7matu Allahi, welcome aboard sister. Congratulations for your shahada, may Allah keep you on the right path. I hope your staying here will be beneficial for you, in sha Allah, and you'll find the answers you need. :hearts:

a_stranger

:salam2:

You are most welcome sister, I pray that Allah keep Eman in our hearts firm , strong and help us do all the good that pleases him . I don't know if there is should some no. of post to join sisters club.

Mairo

Maryama
Wa alaikum salaam sister and welcome! Great to hear of your story and looking forward to your contributions.

helpinghumanity

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

Congratulations on your reversion sister and also on joining TTI.

At some stage please do write or inform us of your conversion story. Mashallah all of us will be eager to read that.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome back to Islam sister.

[quote=Marina28;556531]ASSALAMU ALAIKUM

hey brothers and sisters im 28 ive just reverted 2 weeks ago..i would love to get to know some sisters as i dont have any..im married with two children im greek cypriot hope to get to know u all.[/quote]
~~~
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
[url=http://www.familylobby.com] [/URL]

Wa'alaikumussalam.
Assalamu'alaikum!

Welcome to TTI sister.
So glad and happy to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Marina28

It's nothing deep like the ones I read but my husband use to tell me stories from the Quran and u wanted to learn more so I started to read bout Islam when my hubbie went to Mecca, the more I read the more it made sense the more it seem the truth. When me Ahmed first started dating he ask me if I was gonna convert, I would always say never lol now here I am new muslima. You never know wot Allah has insalled for you. I always thought Islam to strict, covering the hair, fasting, praying early. I didn't think I was stronger person to do that. Here I am new muslima and so excited for my new beginning.

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum (May peace and mercy of ALLAH be with you)

Errr..... sorry for being late.

WELCOME to TTI sister.

May ALLAH help you to become a strong muslimah.Ameen.

Insha'ALLAH you will benefit a lot from this site.

Take care.sis.
:SMILY259:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Me too thanx but I've notice not many peeps post lol

Welcome to TTI sister, I hope you enjoy your stay:)

hehe, I bet people just got busy......or most haven't seen this post. It is beautiful to have you here. Make sure you join the sisters section......= ) It is pretty down there!! (no pun intended):p

Islam!!yay

Welcome sister Its always a joyous news to have someone new to come into islam.

I hope you will learn much here. But of course you have to learn from other sources as well

-Mohamed

fendou

:salam2: sister

wouhouuuuuuu machaAllah, welcome in Islam sister, i'm sure you'll never regret it's such a wonderfull religion
i'm so happy for you, may Allah bless you ameen

:hearts: wassalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salam and thanx,I applied but I haven't heard anything back.

Insha'Allah you will hear back soon....yea I did not mention---it sorta takes sometime, they have to evaluate you, make sure you are fit for the sisterhood adventures on TTI, take votes...and whatnot (I AM TOTALLY KIDDING HERE). Please do not take it serious!

on a real serious note though, you will get in as soon as a sister moderator gets to it!

Marina28

Yea I know, I guess when something you can't get in straight away u just wanna know lol anyways thanx.

Shasmeen

Salaam Sister

Mashallah, May ALLAH make it easy for you. I'm also a new revert and still very excited about everything.

May ALLAH increase you in knowledge and imaan.

Put all your trust in ALLAH and everything will fall into place, ask me I know, alhamdulillah.

This is such a perfect religion and lifestyle, you will love it.

Remember when we bow down in prayer, it's the only time our hearts is higher than our heads.:tti_sister: Always keep your heart close to ALLAH.

:hearts:

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Sis.

Alhamdulillah. So pleasant to know for your reversion. It was a surprise too. I thought you are a born Muslim.

May Allah (SWT) shower His utmost blesings upon you and keep you firm on Siratal Mustaqim.

Regards.