NEW SISTER! I LOVE ISLAM!

Sakeena

Walaikum assalam,

yes sister, I'm fine. And you? How's your family, school, iman, etc?

salams hermanita :hearts:

Sakeena

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Alhamdoullilah, doing great preparing myself to go to masjiid (i'm soo blessed it's 5 min away from my house, alhamdou;lilah) i had a good day today :) I love Fridays :D

Take care

BrotherZak

Salam Sakene

Sorry to join this conversation soo late but i'm glad that you've embraced islam all the way from Canada :)

Sakeena

Wa'salams,

that's great sister! I've never been to a masjid, but one day insha'Allah :)

BrotherZak: What?? Canada?? I'm not from Canada nor have I ever been to Canada. You must have me mistaken with another siter named Sakeena :)

Sakeena

DUA

Asalamu Alaikum EVERYONE PLEASE MAKE DU'AA FOR ME, YOUR SISTER SAKEENA SALAMS HAVE A NICE WEEKEND INSHALLAH.

BrotherZak

Wa'salams,

that's great sister! I've never been to a masjid, but one day insha'Allah :)

BrotherZak: What?? Canada?? I'm not from Canada nor have I ever been to Canada. You must have me mistaken with another siter named Sakeena :)

Salam

My mistake i was referring to myself who is from canada and is giving salam. Anyways hope everything works out well for you.

maisha_d

I do speak Spanish. Is that why u thought I was Latina? It's okay :) People assume I'm everything but African American girl it seems. I'm taking it in High school and I really like it mashalAllah :) Does the Latina girl go here on these forums sis?

:wasalam:

aww...hehe ya i thought you were latina because of your spanish..i also took it in hs...but i dropped it cause i thought it was to similar to french, which would prob be more useful to me in canada...the sister isn't on the forums but i can give you her contact info if you like..just pm me about it inshAllah..

take care :hearts: (sorry for the late reply)

Sakeena

aww...hehe ya i thought you were latina because of your spanish..i also took it in hs...but i dropped it cause i thought it was to similar to french, which would prob be more useful to me in canada...the sister isn't on the forums but i can give you her contact info if you like..just pm me about it inshAllah..

take care :hearts: (sorry for the late reply)

salam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakato,

Maisha, I pmd you! :) hehe take care sis,

Sakeena

Ramadan Kareem :)

Angela Hillyer

As-salaam Wa Alaikum

Congrats on embracing Islam it really is the most beautiful thing you can do. I have recently re-verted to islam aswell alhamdulilah. I converted 14 Feb 2007 so it is pretty new to me aswell.

I only found this site today and inshallah i will get to meet some new people. I also am in the process of learning to pray and i will soon be wearing the hijab alhamdulilah.

Nice to meet u my sister. Wasalam

Sakeena

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

As-salaam Wa Alaikum

Congrats on embracing Islam it really is the most beautiful thing you can do. I have recently re-verted to islam aswell alhamdulilah. I converted 14 Feb 2007 so it is pretty new to me aswell.

I only found this site today and inshallah i will get to meet some new people. I also am in the process of learning to pray and i will soon be wearing the hijab alhamdulilah.

Nice to meet u my sister. Wasalam
\

Asalam alaikum Angela,

Gracias :) and congrats on you reversion to Islam also! Congrats! *hugs* I'm so happy for you! You will love it here-so many interesting people from many different backgrounds!

Can you share with us about yourself, your ethic, cultural, and religious background before conversion, how you found out about Islam, your motivation(s) for conversion, and how your life has changed since accepting Islam!! Alhamdulillah! We all know it has changed for the better inshallah, even if it was a rough start, but its for Allah (SWT)!!!

Love you sister Angela! Take care, if you need anything, just ask! We're here for you hermanita!

salams and Ramadan Kareem!

Sakeena :)

Sakeena

ANIVERSARY!! ALLAHU AKBAR!

As-salaam alaykum all,

on September 27 2005, I accepted Islam alhamdulillah! Well, tomorrow, is my 3rd Aniversarry as a Muslimah! It's been 3 years! I'm soo happy masha'Allah!:hearts: September 27 2007! THAT IS GREAT! SUBHAN'ALLAH!

salams,

Sakeena :hijabi:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Congratulations, Sister Sakeena on your 3rd anniversary of reversion to Islam.

This is such a great occasion, it is better than birthday. On birthday you got life in this world and on your reversion day you got eternal-life in Paradise in the next world. I think on that day you need to do some extra ibadah. :tti_sister:

Again Congratulations !!!

ottomana

MashaAllah

Assalamu alaikum sister Sakeena,

Reading your thread was the best thing that I did today. MashaAllah. You made me smile.

Nearly all the people who revert to Islam has the same problems with their parents. May Allah give you sabr with it. But it takes time for them to understand you. They may not convert to Islam. But day by day they will accept your faith inshaAllah. For my family it took more than 3 years to accept. Also I know a brother whose mum also converted about 20 years after his conversion. Allah knows the best.

Take care,

Sakeena

I've been a Muslimah for 3 years!

salam alaykum everyone!

Alhamdulillah! Today is Sept 27!!! ALLAHU AKBAUR!!!!!! :tti_sister:

I've been a Muslimah for 3 years!!

I'm so happy praise and glory be to Allah!

Oh, also, I found a Koran in my school library today! I was reading it during lunch masha'Allah! It's great to read the beautiful words of our Lord Allah (SWT)! :ma:

waslaam

ehsan

:salam2: sister

Glad to hear about u..u r most welcome on TTI. We hope u have a very nice time in this family. May Allah give u all happiness u desire :)

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
salam alaykum everyone!

Alhamdulillah! Today is Sept 27!!! ALLAHU AKBAUR!!!!!! :tti_sister:

I've been a Muslimah for 3 years!!

I'm so happy praise and glory be to Allah!

Oh, also, I found a Koran in my school library today! I was reading it during lunch masha'Allah! It's great to read the beautiful words of our Lord Allah (SWT)! :ma:

waslaam

Assalamualaikum Sis,

Hmmm... I'm a lil' too late for the welcome party...:redface:
In any case, Welcome Sis!!!:holaaa:
It seems that you are enjoying your stay here.
Alhamdulillah, on you conversion and also happy 3rd Annivesary of becoming a Muslim, mashAllah.
Take care. :hijabi:

fabianacosta

hello... gracias!
Pues bien si mi madre es evangelica (asembleana) e por ella ser una persona de mentalidad tan abierta pos pense q me apoyaria... ya q ella misma ya dijo que lo q importa es creer em Dios sin importar credo, but when i told her about me converting to islam... waw me llamo de mujer bomba, fanatica e td rsrsrsrsrs me enoje bastante e creo q le envie una respuesta medio sticky... pero bien, yo creo que solo existe um dios que és Allah e que mohammad es su apostolo e profeta sooo... enshala ella va a entender um dia!!!
Mi padre es catolico pero el no sabe de nada todabia pues no vive con nosotras... ok my sister thabx for ur supporting and pray for me... assalamu aleykum!!