New to Islam

Jihan

mashAllah! that is wonderful news inshAllah you will benefit from this site. Welcome to this place.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualycum sis,

Masha-Allah.
May the peace of Allah be on you.
May u get all the success in ur life.
I hope you will enjoy being a part of dis website.

Take care,
Allah-Hafiz.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

Welcome Sister Ayshia!
All praises is to Allah.
InshaAllah, you'll enjoy your stay here and benefit from it.
Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Take care.

hqudrat

:salam2:
Alihamdulillah, i'm happy to hear that.May Allah SWT make Islam easy for u to practise ameen.welcome to the forum,insha Allah you will benefit here as we benefit from you too. pls feel free to ask any question. take care sister
:wasalam:

:tti_sister:

Asalaamalikum,

All praises due to Allah. May Allah make your life happy and fruitful. We look forward to your contributions, inshallah.

You brother in Islam

abdellah007

salam

salam alayki sister.

u welcome to islam first and u welcome to TTI secondly. feel free to ask any question.we ll learn from this beautiful website.

salam

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
As salaamu alaykum sister.

Welcome to the one true faith :D

And when you feel it's the right time to marry, remember, there are lots of lonely REVERT brothers* out there vefore you go gallivanting off and marrying the nearest Arab :p

*Not including myself, of course. I'm immune to loneliness.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister welcome to the home of peace and love. Your family here will be very supportive. ( I am the big sister here, should you need anything )

sajjuaiah

Hello my name is Ayshia I recently converted to Islam in May this year.

:salam2: :ma:

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a

him to get out (from every difficulty).

And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever

puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish

purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Sister Ayshia,

MashAllah, Mubarak and welcome to Islam. May Allah make your journey to the truth, peaceful, fulfilling and steadfast, Ameen.

We look forward to your posts Sister and please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have, from the trivial to universe changing.

Take care Sister and please reme,ber us in your prayers.

Fi amanAllah

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister,

Masha Allah sister nice to hear about u. Pls accept my greetings CONGRATULATION for showing the corage to accept the path of truth Islam. May Allah help and guide us to follow and understand Islam properly. Ameen.

Sister pls remember me in ur duwas as new revert ur duwas r very much answered by Allah so pls remember us in ur duwas.

Sister anything about Islam u like to ask or share pls feel free so that v can improve ur knowledge insha allah.

Allah hafiz.