New UK Law: Possible 7 Years Jail for Anti-Gay Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
:salam2:

Brother, sister kayleigh is just saying that we should not worry about this because in the first place, we shouldn't be calling people with bad names or words regardless of who they are. We may advise these poor people but not to the extent of slandering them in public. Maybe you may in your heart :D What makes me hate this news is just that they make a big deal out of the feelings of gays but not the feelings of people whom they accuse as terrorist! :angryred:

Yeah - but if you read HumbleWun's point that the sin of committing a homosexual act has severe consequences in this life and can send a person to hell on the Day of Judgement. Now, would that be offensive to gays? Probably yes. I think I can imagine a reaction of "Omgosh, totally, I will like go to hell for like being a batty-boy? Uh! Well, you need some jail time Mister".

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

if we call homosexuals (men or women) by insulting names and say they place is in hell fire, do we possible help them then? Insulting others doesn´t bring them back to right path. Don´t think how you could safe your child to become as them (by science people just born as them) but think how you can help them to become back to right path of Islam.

:SMILY139:

Amirah20

salaam

Teaching your kids that homosexuality is immoral does not mean that you should be teaching your kids to call gay people faggots/fags, or teaching them that it is ever acceptable to harass a gay person or call them that. I don't care what you think of homosexuality - calling homosexuals fags in a malicious manner is always wrong. If you think it's OK to teach your kids that, you shouldn't be reproducing.

None of us should be criticizing homosexuals (none have really, yet, except a few have come close...) because well...it's not our job, and also - what about gay Muslims? There are plenty, and many don't give into their temptations, but still have the urges and thoughts just like any heterosexual person would. If you want, think of it like this: would you call your Muslim brother or sister a fag? No? Then don't do it. Period.

That said, this is ridiculous. I'm all for fair treatment of homosexuals, tolerance, and a discouragement/decrease of this kind of language, and I'm an advocate for gay rights, but come on now...this is over the top. Especially when rapists get easier sentences than this. But none of us have to worry about the law, since none of us, being Muslims, should ever use that kind of language.

wasalaam

Advocating gay rights? I think you have serious issues! How could a Muslim possibly advocate such a filthy act? Homosexuals have NO! rights, as they are people whom Allah (swt) sent his wrath upon and they still didn’t learn their lesson from the people of Lut (pbuh). If you think we should sympathize with gays or be tolerant with them, then you are an emotional person with some susceptible ideas. Islam denounces homosexuality and Allah (swt) says: The people of Lut rejected (his) warning. We sent against them a violent Tornado with showers of stones, (which destroyed them), except Lut's household: them We delivered by early Dawn,- As a Grace from Us: thus do We reward those who give thanks. And (Lut) did warn them of Our Punishment, but they disputed about the Warning. (Surat al-Qamar:, 33-36). And surah Hud verse 82 says: “When Our Decree issued, We turned (the cities) upside down, and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay, spread, layer on layer”. I could go on with quoting Quran verses but my point is you shouldn’t advocate for their rights as they are people whom Allah (swt) swore upon their punishments. And the reason for you to advocate for those people is very shallow and has no base in Islam.

As for your Question “would you call your Muslim brother or sister a fag?” first of all a “gay Muslim” is an oxymoron and secondly no I wouldn’t call my “muslim brother and sister” such thing because they wouldn’t be alive. In true Muslim countries gay people get death sentence.

Amirah20

Salaam alaykum;

if we call homosexuals (men or women) by insulting names and say they place is in hell fire, do we possible help them then? Insulting others doesn´t bring them back to right path. Don´t think how you could safe your child to become as them (by science people just born as them) but think how you can help them to become back to right path of Islam.

:SMILY139:

sis I'm confused do you think being gay is a "mental illness"?

Amirah20

thats right. advocating gay rights does not mean supporting gay sex and marriage

i give credit to those RELIGIOUS and STILL A VIRGIN gay muslims who practise control and urge of their desires to the extend they stay single all their life, because they know to marry someone they dont like and suddenly "think" of some gorgeous man while having sex with his wife to be cheating

"RELGIOUS GAY MUSLIM"?! a religious muslim would NEVER have those filthy desires...please don't insult religious muslims like that. Judging by your silly comment I suggest you spend more time studying the deen.

Amirah20

Brother, sister kayleigh is just saying that we should not worry about this because in the first place, we shouldn't be calling people with bad names or words regardless of who they are. We may advise these poor people but not to the extent of slandering them in public. Maybe you may in your heart :D What makes me hate this news is just that they make a big deal out of the feelings of gays but not the feelings of people whom they accuse as terrorist! :angryred:

sis like the signs say what is good will be considered as evil and what is evil be considered as good. so if they think we're terrorist so be it. our prophet (pbuh) said "Islam came as somthing strange, and it will return as somthing strange. Paradise is for strangers." Islam will be hated by the kuffar no matter what and thier mission is to eliminate Islam (but they will never succeed as Allah (swt) is preparing us for victory). If I'm labled as terrorist thats fine as I will live in this world as stranger.

SubhanaAllah look what the world has become...now gays have rights.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

And if I'm labeled as terrorist thats not fine at all. For me Islam doesn´t support "terrorist acts" as so many people in this world seem to see it. I prefer to change them to see and understand Islam as a religion of peace and mutual respect of other people, not as religion of hate and "terrorism".

Hmmm... was that possible out off topic- comment? :lol:

Any way; I think we have here much bigger problems in our Ummah to think and concern than what some non-muslims make in they countries.

Amirah20

And if I'm labeled as terrorist thats not fine at all. For me Islam doesn´t support "terrorist acts" as so many people in this world seem to see it. I prefer to change them to see and understand Islam as a religion of peace and mutual respect of other people, not as religion of hate and "terrorism".

Hmmm... was that possible out off topic- comment? :lol:

Any way; I think we have here much bigger problems in our Ummah to think and concern than what some non-muslims make in they countries.

well I could careless what non-muslims think about me. you still didn't answer my question above do you believe that being gay is a "mental illness"?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
well I could careless what non-muslims think about me. you still didn't answer my question above do you believe that being gay is a "mental illness"?

I am not doctor or scientist but yep I think possible it is. But if they just are "bad people whose deserve to die" I am not the one who would judge them. I see better idea to try to help them leave they bad habits.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Amirah, you need to calm down a bit.

Someone in a shopping market could have the "urge to steal" a $3000 neckless - but if they do not commit the crime in fear of the Day of Judgement, and in hope for Paradise, then they are still a Muslim albeit with "theif-like tendencies".

A "gay" person might have the urge and resist, in which case they are doing something great - I don't agree with calling them a "gay muslim" as those two words don't go together AT ALL. I mean, you wouldn't call a muslim a thief for not commiting a crime above.

Anyways, I think the law is really stupid - gay people can't be called "gay" anymore. What about straight people rights? No one wants to see "gay parades" with men and women in disgusting, semi-nude outfits walking down the main streets of so many cities. A law should be passed that anyone participating in those marches should be locked up for 7 years too.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The laws of the UK are thier laws. Let it be.

As Muslims we can not advocate gay rights. That is impossible. We know that Allah subhana talla forbids this immoral act. We simply stay away from homosexuals. We leave them be and concern ourselves with staying on the Path. In a serious sense who really cares what homosexuals do. We have more important issues to discuss which are within the commandments of being Muslims.
It is sad but the outlandish behavior of some homosexuals results in others deriding them. It is a choice that this group of individuals who mock Allah subhana talla's laws make.

Amirah, you need to calm down a bit.

Someone in a shopping market could have the "urge to steal" a $3000 neckless - but if they do not commit the crime in fear of the Day of Judgement, and in hope for Paradise, then they are still a Muslim albeit with "theif-like tendencies".

A "gay" person might have the urge and resist, in which case they are doing something great - I don't agree with calling them a "gay muslim" as those two words don't go together AT ALL. I mean, you wouldn't call a muslim a thief for not commiting a crime above.

Anyways, I think the law is really stupid - gay people can't be called "gay" anymore. What about straight people rights? No one wants to see "gay parades" with men and women in disgusting, semi-nude outfits walking down the main streets of so many cities. A law should be passed that anyone participating in those marches should be locked up for 7 years too.

:wasalam:

hahaha i so agree with that...they should b given another bonus 7 years after theyre time is up.......wasnt it death to gays in Islam???....i think its like a plague that spreads so thats why it was in place...

apocalypse77

"RELGIOUS GAY MUSLIM"?! a religious muslim would NEVER have those filthy desires...please don't insult religious muslims like that. Judging by your silly comment I suggest you spend more time studying the deen.

you think that all gay men are flamboyantly promiscuous and have nothng better things to do eh?

i guess since they are gay they cant even show their piety to god eh?

i said a gay muslim who never dates, never looks at man and always control his desires and never masturbates and stay a virgin all his life. and who knows, stay single and lonely all their life with no life partner. that i give credit for

what makes you think there are no religious muslims who are gay? who knows outside theyre all tough and manly but behind close doors their "inner sissy" side starts to show? do you even think they like being gay? dont you even want to give credit they cannot even be themselves? they might have abstain from sex, looking at men and stay a virgin their whole life without self pleasuring themselves but theyre still wondering if theyre still going to hell just for being gay even after they try forcing thmselves to like women.(which of course carries a bigger sin cos hes cheating on his wife)

you do know that there are some gay men who force themselves to like women and when theyre having sex with their wives they think of some hot guy instead? dont you think its cheating ? *rollseyes*

BintMuhammad

Staff member

Perhaps you never met one. :) I know someone who's like that but Mashaa'Allaah he does not give in to his desires or what not until time came that he no longer felt gay. When someone is ill, it's not his/her fault that he's ill, ofcourse who would want to be ill? but it's upto him to commit suicide if he wants to. Get the point?

Also, kindness in words is not so much to ask for. I wish we could all speak in an advising yet in kind manner. Every Muslim is an ambassador of Islaam to those who are in search for truth.

Perhaps you never met one. :) I know someone who's like that but Mashaa'Allaah he does not give in to his desires or what not until time came that he no longer felt gay. When someone is ill, it's not his/her fault that he's ill, ofcourse who would want to be ill? but it's upto him to commit suicide if he wants to. Get the point?

Salaamalikum,

Are you implying that some people are born gay or as sinners?? Please explain. Being gay is a disease that is learned through nature (i.e. an ill society)

If a baby was born with down syndrome or has mental retardation then of course that "ill" is not his/her fault.

you think that all gay men are flamboyantly promiscuous and have nothng better things to do eh?

i said a gay muslim who never dates, never looks at man and always control his desires and never masturbates and stay a virgin all his life. and who knows, stay single and lonely all their life with no life partner. that i give credit for

what makes you think there are no religious muslims who are gay? who knows outside theyre all tough and manly but behind close doors their "inner sissy" side starts to show? do you even think they like being gay? dont you even want to give credit they cannot even be themselves? they might have abstain from sex, looking at men and stay a virgin their whole life without self pleasuring themselves but theyre still wondering if theyre still going to hell just for being gay even after they try forcing thmselves to like women.(which of course carries a bigger sin cos hes cheating on his wife)

you do know that there are some gay men who force themselves to like women and when theyre having sex with their wives they think of some hot guy instead? dont you think its cheating ? *rollseyes*

Salaam,

I've never heard of this strange phenomenon. How was he gay in the first place?

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Salaamalikum,

Are you implying that some people are born gay or as sinners?? Please explain. Being gay is a disease that is learned through nature (i.e. an ill society)

If a baby was born with down syndrome or has mental retardation then of course that "ill" is not his/her fault.

No brother, I definitely don't believe it's inborn. Indeed it is a mental illness that might have caused by his environment which could not be his fault. Nobody wants to be abnormal proactively.

Amirah20

Also, kindness in words is not so much to ask for. I wish we could all speak in an advising yet in kind manner. Every Muslim is an ambassador of Islaam to those who are in search for truth.

No person is born homosexual or becomes homo from “mental illness” .This isn’t an “illness” now we see people who try to justify the act by saying this is an illness. Your views are picked up from the society, and they have zero Islamic ideas and concepts. If our creator says this is a sinful act which will be punishable and He (swt) tells us in his own words how He (swt) punished the people of Lut for their homosexual behavior, then why would Allah (swt) make people be born or give them that “mental illness”?

I know there are deviated Muslims who commit this filthy act but there is no way a religious person would commit such a horrific thing. If a “religious” person does this then he wouldn’t be religious now would he? A religious person doesn’t ignore the words of Allah (swt).

A

abdul ghaleeb

something wrong with the brain i think
shaytans making mess in there
audu billaah

Amirah20

how on earth can someone show piety to God when they are sleeping with another man? It seems you are a very confused and mixed up person. Your opinion does not hold validity. perhaps you should spend more time reading the Quran and hadith about this subject. And Refrain from using those repulsive terms we have younger audience that come to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.