new user from pakistan

asif yousaf zai

i am asif khan yousaf zai from pakistan,i am born muslim but still need to learn about islam.and plz pray for me to be a good muslim..............

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
WaAlaikumussalaam,

Welcome to the site brother Asif. May Allah Bless all muslims so that they become Mo'mins.

Wassalaam.
VE

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
asalama-laikum

welcome to the site brother may allah subhana-tallah lead u the right way insh. im also from pakistan but was born in houston. inshallah allah tallah apke raaste kole gaiy becuz apne koshish kiy hai. aap ek kadam allah tallah ke taraf baraiy gey, tho allah tallah aap ki har mushkil ahsan karegey-ameen allah hafiz:hijabi: :SMILY139:

~Princesita~

:salam2:

ishaalllh u will find your way to ALLAH (SWT) and SARAT-E-MUSTAQEEM

all you need is ""the good company" and get close to ALLAH (SWT) by offerying SALAT

and don't forget to pray for me and saying :astag: daing for your and my mistakes

wsalam

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
Alsslamualykum

Welcome to TTI brother Asif, inshallah you will learn more from this site because I know I did!!

Wasslamualykum

Globalpeace

Banned
Mohammed Asif!

Asslamo Allaikum Br Asif,

Welcome to the site, may Allah (SWT) help you in your affairs.

Personally I am more worried about Mohammed Asif at the moment because I think Inzamam has made him bowl too many overs before the world cup.

justoneofmillion

my house is yours welcome brother

:SMILY346: :SMILY346: :SMILY346: welcome brother asif we were waiting for you .may allah swt guide us all so that we understand and deliver the message further better than the previous ummahs incha´llah .ameen it`s a kind of competition see!!!!!!!!!