new

UmmIsaiah

Bismillah
Assalamu alaikum, I am new to this site my objective is to learn about Islam and make as many friends and connections as possible. Though I have been muslim since 1997 I do not live in a local where the masjid is a place for learning and being a single mother of sons I have many questions & concerns about raising them in the west. All help is greatly appreciated.

JenGiove

:salam2: Sister,

Welcome to TTI. Please allow me to be the first to welcome you here, even though I am non-muslim. There are many people here, parents and non-parents who are most wiling to help you and guide you in raising your sons on the straight path. The moderators here make themselves available when they can as their personal lives allow and they are quite versed in either the knowledge itself or where to guide you to gain the knowledge you seek.

There is also a large group of younger people here who should not be discounted as a source of insight into the minds of your sons. Sometimes, it helps to hear from someone younger what it may be like for your sons in this day and age. Each generation views the world slightly different than the previous one so I enjoy learning from them myself.

Welcome to your newest, biggest family. :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Welcome to the website. Please to have you as part of our family Umm Isaiah,

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

welcome to forum sister. I can see we have some similarities; I have been muslim just 2 years longer than you and also living in the west in area without any mosques. Hopely you will find here a lot of knowledge and a lot of good friends. I might be one.

:SMILY259:

UmmIsaiah

Thank you all

thank you for your warm welcomes and insha'Allah sister harb I could definatly benefit from having another muslim friend. I look forward to getting to know more about the forum and community.
Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

mark520

Hi everyone! proud to be the member of this great community !! i am Mark from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI sister

Bismillah
Assalamu alaikum, I am new to this site my objective is to learn about Islam and make as many friends and connections as possible. Though I have been muslim since 1997 I do not live in a local where the masjid is a place for learning and being a single mother of sons I have many questions & concerns about raising them in the west. All help is greatly appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:

Welcome To TTI
dear sister

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Wlcome To TTI

Hi everyone! proud to be the member of this great community !! i am Mark from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Hi :)
greeting Mr Mark.

~Welcome To TTI

See you,
Take care!
~Wassalam :)