yasmeen7420

Salam,
My name is Yasmeen and I am from Alabama. I converted to Islam about a month ago. Lots of questions, hope you all dont mind. :biggrin:

Just thought I would introduce myself.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaikum
MASHA'ALLAH!!! SIS WELKOM TO ISLAM AND TTI
ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE
WASALAMU ALAIKUM
:D

abdellah007

you welcome sister yasmeen to this Ummah and this website, Insha allah your questiones will be answerd by good sisters and brothers here.

Enjoy your stay

wassalam

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb dear sister,

Congratulations !!!. Very welcome to the forum. Pls do not hesiate to ask questions. I am sure being a new revert, you will benefit a lot from this site insha Allah.

May Allah help you and make learning easy for you.

wa alaikum salam,

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
As-salaamu'alaykum,

Allaahu akbar, welcome to Islaam!

If you have any questions then the members here will try their best to refer you to the right places, inshaa'Allaah.

Take care and may Allaah increase us all in guidance, aameen.

Was-salaam.

..DuA..

:wasalam:
A big and warm welcome from me 2 u dear sis =)
We are very glad to have you here =)
Inshallah you will learn a lot about Islam here and we hope also to learn a lot from you!
May Allah always guide you sister​

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum sis

Welcome my New Sister:SMILY206:
Welcome to Islam :SMILY206:

Welcome its so nice of you to join us please ask whatever we dont mind inshaAllah it takes a while to get use of the site so familiarize yourself with it and you can gain lots of knowledge inshaAllah

Take care sis and Keep in Touch :hijabi:

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
Welcome to TTI
and a BIG congratulations on becoming a muslim
enjoy ur stay sis
May ALLAH always keep you on teh straight path and make everything easy for you.Ameen
walikum salam

musliminah 05

:salam2: sister
Allhamdolilla yet another revert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marshallah Inshallah you will enjoy this site and Inshallah be able to learn step by step.
:wasalam::tti_sister:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
Congrats sister Yasmeen.. MashAllah nice name!! Welcome to ISLAM and TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :) Alhamdulillah happy 2 have u as ma sister in Islam :)
Enjoy ur stay :D

sistersalina

Waalaikum mussalam sister,

Dont worry everyone in TTI are nice and kind. They will be able to help you out with your questions, Insya Allah.
Have a great stay!

Amina 1

Assalam Alaikum:hearts:

Welcome :SMILY206::SMILY206: I hope we are able to help you with all your questions :D This is a very nice website it feels like a family So don't hesitate to ask any question you need and Inshallah we will be able to answer all your questions for you:hearts:

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,
have a warm welcome dear ukhtii to your second family of tti , insha allah you will enjoy your stay with us
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: