No Objection by Mr President of America on build Islamic centers and mosques!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The property is private. So it does not need a nod of approval by any government agency; including the executive.
Building anything will create jobs for a while. That is a good thing.

My question is simple: have the investors asked for the blessings from Islamic sources. We do not need approval of a puppet of the Zionists to build a masjid. That does not even make sense. We walk on dangerous grounds if we seek Obama's approval. We can not serve two masters. More importantly, this masjid has to be correct and I am not sensing a dedication to Allah. It is Allah's approval that is needed.

In the end a masjid will be erected. It is about who has the most money.

Valerie

I'm not going to make a seperate thread on this because it would be stupid of me.. But I just want to apologize for my behavior. Especially to Aapa. You've been so kind and helpful to me, my attitude was inexcusable.

I had intended not to come back to this forum, and other things I'd decided, but I can't just drop it and not apologize for something that was my fault. So, I'm sincerely sorry.

I removed my posts, so hopefully it won't be an issue.

Thank you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Please understand sweet brothers and sisters I do not get offened by the reponses. Often it is because we bring in views from all ends of the spectrum we gain understanding of ourselves as Muslims.

I have calmed down with age. I was very radical and political. Sometimes it pops out. But it is just this kind of diversity that allows discussion and we see different perspectives.

We are all Muslims who are struggling in a crazy world. I get hot headed. ( I think you guys egg me on to see how far I will go).

Back to the topic. In Annandale, Virginia there is a little masjid. It is very small. One would miss the location except it has the most beautiful blue rotunda. It is so quaint I try to drive by the masjid everytime I go to the DC area.

In the backdrop of drama we are discussing a gargantuan project. It has to be politically correct.

Yet, this tiny masjid in Annandale, Virginia has millions of angels. You can feel it as you drive past it. It is Islamically correct.

( Val..you are so good for the forum..keep posting..we love you )

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I wish that everyone is having a great Ramadhaan, inshaAllaah.

I am just going to be frank and straight. To be honest, I do not see the virtue or advantage of discussing about this matter *at all*. To increase our knowledge? To simply be up-to-date regarding the recent news?
But please. . .not on discussing about what religion Obama is *again* when we already had a similar thread a while back some time during his election.

Lets focus on whats much much important in this blessed month especially since we are getting nearer to the last 10 days of Ramadhaan, MashaAllaah. I urge everyone and my very own self to question ourselves : How much Iba'adah have we performed in this holy month? What great changes can we see in ourselves in terms of Faith, Akhlaaq and Ibaadah?

Well I hope not to lecture on this thread but I just felt that its not right to discuss on matters like this. Even if he is a Muslim, we cannot expect *him* to build a Daulah Islamiyah or Khilafah Islamiyah, do we?

So. . .brothers and sisters, lets focus back on giving our spirits and soul the "right food" for us to be Istiqamaah in this battle of the duniya.

Wassalam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The discussion becomes important when it engages many people. There is something in the thread that people want to participate.

For many members of this forum they are learning why Muslims put Islam first. It is a chaffing process.

Sister, we need to be patient. Just because something makes us uncomfortable does not make it wrong.

If a topic is pertient we can two hundred threads on it.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Jazaakillahu Khaayr for your thoughts.

However, not every thread that have quite a number of responses have something important to be discussed. How many threads started to be just a piece of sharing of information but then lead to unnecessary or even sometimes, useless arguments/debates/discussion (whichever is the right word according to situations) and eventually lead to locking of the thread?

I can understand the struggle that Muslims in the West face though I may not have the first-hand experience. I can only pray to Allaah to give them the strengths to hold on to His Rope strongly.

Do not worry as I did not feel I was impatient when I wrote my post, honestly. One precious thing I gathered being a member of a Jamaah in Univ, that sometimes, we human being need to be reminded, push a little and be given a little naseeha with hikmah. Because we tend to forget. Or should I say most of the time so that we don't get carried away with worldly matters because being too engaged in it will only cause our heart to be "unpeaceful". So no, I do not see why we need hundreds of threads to discuss too detail of worldly matters which only brings little benefit for the Ummah.

What I don't see its importance or its relevant here is discussing the faith of someone when it is clearly to us, he isn't a Muslim and also about his thoughts on Muslims.

Wassalam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

But that is just it. We are able to discuss why we do not need to rely on this particular man for Islamic matters.
We need to be discussing why Muslims are making a fuss. What does this do for the role of Muslims in the west.
Sister..a taxi-driver was injured. Why..he is a Muslim. A mans life was almost taken away.
In a discussion of this nature there is a venue for American Muslims. We do not have political organizations. Some of us here can detect what is the pulse of the populus regarding Muslims.
This is not useless discussion. This is the real thing. We are given an opportunity to assist other Muslims.

It could be that we live in a region that is remote for you. But, we live here.
What may seem trival to you is nothing of the sort here. Please be patient with us.
This is a case of Applied Islam 101.

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

Could someone define Islam or refer to the second hadith of Annawawi to justify the saying that Obama is Muslim or not

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Could someone define Islam or refer to the second hadith of Annawawi to justify the saying that Obama is Muslim or not

Well, the man has himself come out and said that he is not muslim. Why are we trying to bring him within folds of Islam when he doesn't want to be a part of it ?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I wish I could answer your question.

I am still stuck on the masjid. I do not get it. It seems to be a very secular undertaking.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

I have recently moved out of the USA but this issue is close to my heart and feelings since I will always consider myself an American whether or not I am living in the USA or abroad.

The other night I was watching the news on tv and saw the report of the taxi driver who was nearly killed and for no other reason than the fact that he is Muslim. I couldnt help myself and tears just rolled down my face at the thought that my country has not yet entered the 20th century and is still a product of racism in the worst way possible. I am appalled at the protesting of people who hold Islam responsible for the terrorism of 9/11. Terrorism is a choice made by people and should not be associated with a particular religion any more than the actions of one group of people should be associated with their entire race. This is so wrong on all levels.

I am an American but I am a Muslim first and foremost. This type of violence and ranting will not end until a people can realize that you cannot blame an entire group because of the actions of some of the members of that particular group.

I dont know whether or not this Masjid should be built near this site but I do feel the people who want to put it there have the right to put it wherever they want. Im just not sure its the wisest thing to do just because they have the right to do it. What will happen once its erected and innocent Muslims go there not thinking of the consequences that some crazy people can do crazy things and someone is seriously hurt or even killed because of it? Was it really worth putting it there? Why does everything need to be so complicated? I dont have the answers but I hope someday peace will prevail in this poor sad place. Nobody needs to be hurt or killed because of the religion they love. We are not living in the middle ages although at times it sure feels that we are. So sad.

Blessed Ramadan to all my brothers and sisters in my Ummah. May Allah grant us peace this month and the rest of the year as well Ameen.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Who ever believes hes a muslim is a fool.. He's a puppet anda zionist devil worshipper...

Obviously he's smart enough to say good things about islam, he has no choice were the fastest growing religion in america, and nothing is stopping us Allah does what so ever He wills and He is not questioned about his actions.
Now if OBAMA was a muslim, he would FORCE them to get out of palestine, put sanctions on israel, take the troops out of iraq/afghanistan and where ever he is in the world, call for peace and implement the shariah in America, but which one of those has he done?
Yes he is a great talker , a soothsayer but which president wasn't ? Bush? ...............

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Well, the man has himself come out and said that he is not muslim. Why are we trying to bring him within folds of Islam when he doesn't want to be a part of it ?

I'll add a little when was the last time we saw him going to Masjid or Praying or even doing something that resembles like a Muslim

muharram23

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

I think we should atop backbiting Obama. Just cause he is not Muslim or he is a president doesn't give us right to back bite him or anyone. Plus what is the benefit? Also I don't believe that it is right to compare him to president bush. They are way different.

Obama is closer to us than the previous president. That is pretty evident. Make dual Allah guides him. He is human too and needs islaam, needs dawah. Remember Khalid ibn walid, Omar ibn alkhatab and abu sufyan ra. They all fought the Muslims to an extent, but Allah guided them.

Also, don't forget that it is still Ramadan. The last 10 nights are day away, so use ur time to do as much aibadah as possible.

These last 10 days shaytan wants us to waste our time and forget the reward that is in them.

So try not to waste ur time on something that brings no benefit but possibly more harm.

Allahk knows best

Wassalam

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I'd like to clarify to all those that keep referring to Park 51 as a MOSQUE that it is in fact NOT a mosque. This is why there is so much controversy. Because people have this false notion that there will be an Islamic house of worship on "hallowed ground". What it REALLY is going to be is a 13-story, $100 million COMMUNITY CENTER called Park 51 two blocks from the World Trade Center site. It would be modeled on the YMCA or Jewish Community Center, with programming for the entire city, a basketball court, swimming pool, a culinary school and would INCLUDE a masjid on the third floor. That's all. It isn't a masjid. It's a community center and we as Muslims need to remember this so that we can spread the proper information about this project as we would just fuel the flames if we were to go along with everyone else and call it a mosque when it really isn't.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't call it a mosque because we want to appease people. But that we shouldn't be calling it something that it really isn't and once the masses see that, the less hardships there will be. Of course it won't eradicate all the hardships because it still is, after all, an Islamic project.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you
for passing by everyone :)

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)