No Objection by Mr President of America on build Islamic centers and mosques!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Many thought Mr Barrack Obama a Muslim!

WASHINGTON : Many and more U.S. citizens believed The President Mr Barack Obama a Muslim .

At the same time , more and more people are confused about his religion .

Nearly one out of every five people or 18 percent believe Mr Obama is a Muslim , an increase of 11 percent of the study in March 2009 , according to an opinion survey . correct number of people who say that the leaders of the United States a Christian dropped at 34 percent .

In addition , 43 percent said they did not know his religion , an increase of 34 percent compared to early 2009 .

The study conducted by the Pew Research Center conducted an interview before the controversy about whether Muslims are allowed to build mosques in the former World Trade Center site New York .

Mr Obama last week , said he believed that the Muslim community has the right to build Islamic centers and mosques there.

In another study carried Time magazine / abt SRBI Monday and Tuesday, after Mr Obama made a statement about the mosque,
24 percent said they believe he is Muslim ,
47 percent believe he is Christian
and 24 percent do not know .
Six of the 10 Muslims who believe Obama said they have information about it from the media , while others said they knew based on the behavior and words. - AP

Mr Barrack Obama's Ramadan Message(2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG6FE5YfGJM

Thank you for reading :)

╠╔╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╗╣
╠╣──────────█─█▀▀▀▀▀▀──────╠╣
╠╣█▀█▀█─█─█─█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝Al Mubarak to my family in Islam.

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I find it hard to believe he is a Muslim and he does all that as part of his public image strategy yet I found this vid quite astonishing but seems edited though!!

[yt]tCAffMSWSzY[/yt]​

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Jazakallah Khairah Sister For the post... Yaa i have watched a You Tube Vedio one month ago of him which Abu Talib brother posted in this thread.

Ah By the way i ahve circulated your information among my Muslim Friends through e-mail. Thx

Wassalaam!

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
I find it hard to believe he is a Muslim and he does all that as part of his public image strategy yet I found this vid quite astonishing but seems edited though!!

[yt]tCAffMSWSzY[/yt]​

Nonsense, any one can put something together to allege anything, just a matter of cut here and stick it there, who cares about the context. I bet you if i tried i could come up with one on the pope.

It is a little odd though, why did he bow to the king of SA? odd.

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum,

why don't Mr Obama say who he is very clearly to end up people guessing and assuming up his religion.

In his book The Audacity of Hope, Barack Obama writes:

I was not raised in a religious household. For my mother, organized religion too often dressed up closed-mindedness in the garb of piety, cruelty and oppression in the cloak of righteousness. However, in her mind, a working knowledge of the world's great religions was a necessary part of any well-rounded education. In our household the Bible, the Koran, and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology.

On Easter or Christmas Day my mother might drag me to church, just as she dragged me to the Buddhist temple, the Chinese New Year celebration, the Shinto shrine, and ancient Hawaiian burial sites.In sum, my mother viewed religion through the eyes of the anthropologist; it was a phenomenon to be treated with a suitable respect, but with a suitable detachment as well.

meant he had multireligious environment. such stuffs and his speeches as what brother abu-talib's video mention adds up confusion of his identity.He should come up with whatever reality about him in a concise way.
ps- I refrain my view for his religion. I don't know.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

He is the Manchurain Candidate. He is that shallow. Wake up people.

And does it really matter what he thinks. Please.

Abu Talib

Feeling low

Ya that's why I say he is a Marketing Guru he knows how to play with the minds of the people. He celebrates Diwali with Hindus on the other hand he wishes us Ramadaan. Now I guess he would try the Jews.

Also if he was a Muslim he wouldn't have a toast of beer or wine over the table

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
If he was a muslim,he would never support Israeli attrocities again Palestinians,by making shelling and daughter comment.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It was a book and two movies have been made by the same title.
A candidate is groomed for a presidential position. He has been brainwashed. Interesting concept.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Yes he did say that Muslims had a right but did you read the press statement he had issued the next day? The one where he basically said that he wasn't taking a stand on the issue and that just because Muslims have the right to build an Islamic Center there doesn't mean that they should.

But on Saturday, Obama seemed to contradict himself, telling reporters at one point, “I was not commenting and I will not comment on the wisdom of making the decision to put a mosque there. I was commenting very specifically on the right people have that dates back to our founding. That's what our country is about. And I think it's very important, as difficult as some of these issues are, that we stay focused on who we are as a people and what our values are all about."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/41069.html#ixzz0xjgeQodQ

Either way, it's not too much of an issue. His position seems safely neutral so I don't think people should be taking his word too seriously.

ShyHijabi

Yes he did say that Muslims had a right but did you read the press statement he had issued the next day? The one where he basically said that he wasn't taking a stand on the issue and that just because Muslims have the right to build an Islamic Center there doesn't mean that they should.

But on Saturday, Obama seemed to contradict himself, telling reporters at one point, “I was not commenting and I will not comment on the wisdom of making the decision to put a mosque there. I was commenting very specifically on the right people have that dates back to our founding. That's what our country is about. And I think it's very important, as difficult as some of these issues are, that we stay focused on who we are as a people and what our values are all about."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/41069.html#ixzz0xjgeQodQ

Either way, it's not too much of an issue. His position seems safely neutral so I don't think people should be taking his word too seriously.

He isn't really contradicting himself. As President he said that there is no prohibition in building a religious structure, and that our founding fathers were very clear on the Constitutional rights to do so. However he may not personally believe it is wise or prudent to build a mosque near such a hot button area. So he refuses to give his personal opinion but will state the right of a Citizen to build anywhere as is their Constitutional right.

He did plainly write about his religious beliefs when they were brought into question. He stated he was a Christian even though neither of his parents were religious. Both of them stated they were Atheists.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The bottom line is simple: He is a friend of Israel. He is not a Muslim. He is a peer of Bush. Get the picture. He is not going to be a patron from Muslims.
He is a Zionist lover.

So why are we discussing this man.

And we really need to look at this mosque thing. The wife of the imam is not what one would consider to be the wife of an imam. Please, at least wear hijab. Next, the mosque is going to be secular.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister..we need to get beyond the Bush and Obama's of the world. Garbage was replaced by garbage.

and the more I think about this whole masjid hype..the more I wish to refrain from making comments.

This is to be a masjid. Not a joke. I will not have my faith toyed with. To me and I am in the minority...this is turning out to be anything but spiritual.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa baraaktuhu

I will not comment whether President Barack Obama is Muslim or not, only I will say that Islam is way of life and it is not something what should be practised behind "closed doors" and in isolation, but it is meant to be mercy from Allah to people, so that they learn how to be merciful toward others by helping, adviceing and remainding eachothers on Allah and Praise Him alone.

Muslims are recognised among others people trough their practise of Islam, and only on that way, becouse without practise they would not differentiate themselves from others.

If you live in country which aloows, supports and protects religious freedom by its Constitution there is no reason to hide anything and there is no reason not to be able to practise your religion how it is, just like others practise and foolow what they believe.

And Allah knows the best

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

ShyHijabi

Assalaam walaikum,

Sister..we need to get beyond the Bush and Obama's of the world. Garbage was replaced by garbage.

and the more I think about this whole masjid hype..the more I wish to refrain from making comments.

This is to be a masjid. Not a joke. I will not have my faith toyed with. To me and I am in the minority...this is turning out to be anything but spiritual.

He has said himself that he is not Muslim so it's not even a debate. And honestly, any politician in the US is a game player and just in it for the money and power. Absolutely nothing new in that game.

As far as the illuminati thing goes, so far I've only seen conspiracy theory blogs create this mystical family tree that is supposed to be accepted as "fact." I've never read verifiable facts that some secret, covert family runs the planet. Well there was that guy who states the illuminati are reptilian aliens that have secretly ruled the planet for hundreds of years. He is a BIG believer in the illuminati and was one of the backers of the Arrivals series.