Nostradamus is he for real?

Islam!!yay

I mean his prophecies and all ???I heard from a friend that one of his prophecies was predicting sept 11 !!!!!

muharram23

Staff member
I mean his prophecies and all ???I heard from a friend that one of his prophecies was predicting sept 11 !!!!!

salamu alaykum akhi,

do you know how many prophecies resulullah s.va did that are happing right now and especially signs of day of judgment (minor/major)? Who cares about nostradamus predicted. He was nothing more than a magician who probably dealt with jins. But i did hear about him. Some people even say that he predicted when end of the world would be, which didnt come. So, he is not important. If he was important, Allah would preserve his honor just as he did all the good pius scholars of islam and our salef. Allah knows best.

Assalamu alaykum

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Very true. He is just a load of bull dust. I have read his book and man was it just a waste of time or what? You would rather read the Islamic point of view if you are going to give so much time and read a load of c**p like that.

It was a waste...

kayleigh

The thing he wrote that people claim predict the twin towers and what not is fabricated. His things are impossible to translate in just one way, and so vague you can interpret it to mean anything you want. Furthermore, Muhammad (saw) was the last prophet, so of course Nostradamus isn't a prophet.

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
His things are impossible to translate in just one way, and so vague you can interpret it to mean anything you want.

Thats true... Nostradamus wrote primarily in "early Modern French," with an admixture of archaic words mostly derived from Latin and Greek. Early Modern French is approximately contemporaneous with Shakespearian English. He also incorporates words from the "Languedoc" or Provencal dialect of southern France. Readers who are familiar with Latin and modern French can often understand the original language, even if they have not studied early French or Provencal.

So yeah, just like kayleigh was saying you can interpret anything from the verses... All of which are bull dust.

Wasalaam

B.H.

I HAve looked into some of Nostrodamus's "prophecies" and agree with the poster above. you can read into them anything you want to.

Nostrodamus was a con.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

Those things associated to Nosterdamus are disinformation. There were no predictions given by that person about 911.

Wassalaam

dianek

From what I understand, one can only see the "predictions" in his writing after events have passed, which means we see in them what we want to see. If you had read his writings pre 9/11, you wouldn't have put 2 and 2 together.