O Somalia, Land of Islam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
salaams

:salam2:

"First of all, I don't think this was a 'victory' for Somalia. They managed to drive the US troops out of Somalia but that was it. Just another bloody phase in the history of Somalia."

Dude are you joking that was a ''victory'' for the Somalia. When you have some people come in your country and you are able to get them out unlike some countries it is/was a big time victory. Don't say it when you were there to see what they did! I am not saying cos it is my country but am saying because i believe if a weak country gets a another country out of their land that is/will always be 'Victory'. Mark my words it is!

P.S. Who are you to judge weater it was a victory or not, In the first place! Goes for all non-somaila people and those who are judging another countries victory!

wasalam :angryblue:

Say what? For the last time, just cause the foreign troops left, does not mean that the Somalis won! How many times do I have to say this. It was not a war to start with in the first place. They went there because of humanitarian aid. Anyways, the troops left because they realized that they were dealing with a bunch of ignorant fools who wouldn't even let them get aid to those who were in need. If you really do think that it was a victory for the Somalis, then you are just as ignorant as those who wouldn't let the foreign troops accomplish their goal.

BTW: who are you to say non-Somalis cant voice their opinions on this matter? Anyone has the freedom of speech to say what ever they want...when ever they want.

Fardowsa

Simple Muslimah
what i don't understand is why the world doesn't see what is going on in somalia, where are the arab people the muslim people, i guess most of them are the bodyguards of bush, i thought musilms were like one body if one finger gets hurt the hole body feels the pain, but it's not happening because muslim countries are afraid of bush.
someone here said the americans don't lie, i am sorry to say this, but the media and the government all lie, now if u look at any news u will see them saying ,ehtiopia is fighting with a teerrorist group who are resisting peace, since when there terrorist in somalia or anyone who is a muslim and folows the quran is terror, the stereotype is what bush is using to destroy and kill innocent muslims.
the government lied when they said the leadres of the islamic courrts had links with al qaida. that was a big a lie , when they cuptured the leader they released him.

And you reside in the US....incredible! I wonder why you live in this nation, if you abhor it so much. Let me tell you something, its is not a lie, there IS a terrorist group in the capital of Somalia. They claim to be religious, but Allah knows what is hidden in their hearts. Don't you get it, there was a reason why they lost few months ago when they were fighting with the Somalis and their allied troops...it was because of the fact that they are a bunch of lairs, and Allah does not grant victory to lairs and hypocrites. They do not stand for what they said they stand for, they are just a bunch of drug lords who came together just to oust the PRESIDENT of Somalia. I hope this clarifies some things for you. Salaams

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

Can someone please put this thread to sleep, i am getting sick of tired seening it again and again.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Sorry if I over reacted. Sometimes, I feel like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs while I am on this site. I know my country does many bad things, but Islam is the fastest growing religion here. There are many, many Muslims here.

America does not equal shaitan. It is a country with a varied population.

Remember the lesson my dear.

America is defined by 'Establishment'. Your eternal identity is nothing but 'Islam'. And nobody here is cirticizing American Muslims. We love'em.

If the thorns of a plant are hurting a person then he will say 'this plant is thorny'. Because this will not be the time to praise the flowers of that plant when that person is being hurt. So we Muslims are being hurt and we talk about that satanic establishment and not those good Americans/Muslims.

If I say 'Israelis are bad' then it does not mean each and every innocent child of Israel is bad. It means to point to the establishment and general impact of that nation on Muslims.

I wonder if you will be indentified as an 'American' on judgementday? or will it be Islam?

Consider a nation in some old times, to name 'Satanhood'. Now if Muslim's khalifa declared that 'Satanhood' is enemy of Muslims and that nation is worse. Now, if there were some Muslims living in 'Satanhood'. Should those muslims start weeping why their place of living being considered bad and enemy?

What about Rome? One of the most prominent thinker of Islam was 'Jalaluddeen Roomi' AKA "Maolana Roomi". He belonged to rome. But it was very clear that there were wars between Islamic rule and the Roman rule. So, Roman Empire was an enemy of Islamic Empire. Should those Muslims had moaned and groaned over anger of Islamic Empire that time?
Did we muslims consider 'Molana Roomi' as bad? (Naoozubillah). Instead, Molana Roomi was the great source of inspiration for the greatest poet phylosopher of the East, i.e. Allama Muhammad Iqbal.

So, the Muslims of the West are respected and loved, while infidel establishments are hated for their cruelties on earth.

I wonder when will you stop feeling bad when your 'temporary place of living in this wordl' will be criticized. Do you want to live in America forever? Those are also American Muslims who are thinking to migrate because they dont like their cruel establishment.

Better go watch some lectures of Prof. Noam Chomsky. Who is American but is much more fair than you in criticizing the hypocrisy of America.

I think I need not mention that I respect you a lot , not because you are an American but because you are a revert Muslim, and by God, that is the only relation I have with you.

Wassalaam,
VE

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
assalamu caleikum,

can someone please close this thread because argument is an intervention of Satan.

No Dispute among the Believers

One of the secrets of the believers' success is the warm brotherhood and solidarity among them. The Qur'an emphasizes the importance of unity: "Verily, Allâh loves those who fight in His Cause in rows (ranks) as if they were a solid structure" (Surat as-Saff, 61:4)

Any statement or behaviour that may damage this close brotherhood would be an adversary act against religion itself. Allah (swt) warns the believers against this threat in the Qur'an: "Obey Allah and His Messenger; and fall into no disputes, lest you lose heart and your power depart; and be patient and persevering: for Allah is with those who patiently persevere." (Surat al-Anfal, 8:46)

Hence, the sincere believer must be extremely cautious of entering into such disputes, avoiding words or manners that may hurt his brothers. Moreover, he should behave in such a way as to increase affection and confidence among them.

In the Qur'an, we have the clear decree: "Say to My servants that they should only say those things that are best: for Satan sows dissensions among them: Satan is to man an avowed enemy." (Surat al-Isra, 17:53)
If a believer does not have the same opinion as his brother on some issue, he should nevertheless behave and talk in the most modest and humble way. Sharing ideas should remain on the basis of "consultation" and not "debate".

If a contention is observed among two other believers, then what one should do is indicated in the following verse: "The believers are but a single Brotherhood. So make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah, so that you may receive His Mercy." (Surat al-Hujraat, 49:10)

It should be noted that even a minor argument of any kind may have very negative effects on our Brotherhood/Sisterhood

Jazakallah kheir

:wasalam:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

Please and please the founders of this website put stop to this thread deleted if you have to because it is get very ridiculous and i am lossing my patient over it. I am learning to control my anger and this thread is make me loss it. Please remember to respect others opinion even it you don't agree with it!

:tti_sister: - May Allah help us become patient muslims and good people!

Status
Not open for further replies.