Off to work I go

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Alas, today is my first day back to work. My long summer of fun is over. I have had the summer of my life. I played with my sons. I played in my garden. I hiked and swam and played some more. I exercised and lost a couple of pounds. But thanks be to Allah subhana talla I can walk without a cane.
I spent three weeks with my mother. That was pure joy. I ate good food. I spent the warm nights with my sister. My nephews from overseas visited and we had fun.
I got over my fears..and each and everyone of you helped me. I have become stronger.
Now, I return to the workweek. At this moment I was praying that the next husband be rich so I can stay at home and do something...but such is life...

I need to drink about three more cups of coffee to stay awake...you guys enjoy the day..and please in your dua's ask that I not fall asleep during the meetings.

dianek

I am glad you had a fulfilling summer....however I am extremely jealous you get summers off...:)

Have a great day back in the saddle again.

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

10 more days until I go back to work (sept 1), but my school will only have half-days during Ramadan, and no students until after Eid (so it will be a lot of teacher training and meetings and such for a whole month - I don't know if that will be good or bad! LOL!)

Lana

dianek

I haven't had a VACATION in a long time......almost 2 years. We did go for 3 days to the beach but it was anything but relaxing......I wish I was on a teacher's schedule!!!

salahdin

No wonder ALLAH ( AZA WA JALLAH) SAYS "

(And) lo! those who believe and do good works are the best of created beings. (7) Their reward is with their Lord: Gardens of Eden underneath which rivers flow, wherein they dwell for ever. Allah hath pleasure in them and they have pleasure in Him. This is (in store) for him who feareth his Lord. (AL-BAYYINA 6:8)

But this world of ours is same old story day in day a short holiday and back to square one again. May ALLAH ( AZA WA JALLAH) GRANT US THE EVER ENDLESS LIFE WHERE WE CAN KICK BACK AND RELAX NO WORRY ABOUT WHAT TO EAT ,WHERE TO SLEEP ,WHAT TO DO TOMORROW AND SO ON .AMIN .But first we must conquere the first hurdle THIS WORLD ANDS ITS TEMPTATIONS .AMIN

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
salamu alaykum....

6 more days before school starts for me here. well, i had really fun summer....:) Alhamdulilah! i'm a bit sad tho....:(i won't be here that much insha Allah.

have fun my brothers and sisters, its time for everyone to get busy as usuall.....:hearts:
wa-alaykuma salam....:)

Mairo

Maryama
Wa aleikum salaam

[9.105] And say: Work; so Allah will see your work and (so will) His Apostle and the believers; and you shall be brought back to the Knower of the unseen and the seen, then He will inform you of what you did.

My summer has been just the opposite of yours: extraordinarily busy (but good), and I am only just now coming upon some free time to relax and slow down a bit. At least for the next 2 weeks I should be able to have some down time to regroup, which I am really appreciative of. Just in time to prepare properly for Ramadan :)

No wonder ALLAH ( AZA WA JALLAH) SAYS "

(And) lo! those who believe and do good works are the best of created beings. (7) Their reward is with their Lord: Gardens of Eden underneath which rivers flow, wherein they dwell for ever. Allah hath pleasure in them and they have pleasure in Him. This is (in store) for him who feareth his Lord. (AL-BAYYINA 6:8)

But this world of ours is same old story day in day a short holiday and back to square one again. May ALLAH ( AZA WA JALLAH) GRANT US THE EVER ENDLESS LIFE WHERE WE CAN KICK BACK AND RELAX NO WORRY ABOUT WHAT TO EAT ,WHERE TO SLEEP ,WHAT TO DO TOMORROW AND SO ON .AMIN .But first we must conquere the first hurdle THIS WORLD ANDS ITS TEMPTATIONS .AMIN

Ameen to your dua, brother!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

This world and its temptations...Brothers and sisters today I reentered the world..and it made me very sad. I had protected myself by not having any unnecessary interactions. I made it a point to stay in touch with the Muslim world and how the blessings flowed. I enjoyed every second.
I was stung by the negativity. I made dhirk. I slowed down. I escaped to the only Indian resturant we have in a 70 mile radius and talked to the chef. I smiled at the three handsome young men, three of the seventy some Iraqi students marticulating at Bluefiled State. They almost jumped at the sight of an aapa here in the middle of Appalachia.
And I ended the day at a birthday party for a ten year old at an arcade!!!You know I am crazy. My head is still swimming. Pizza, patato chips, cookie cake with ice cream and soda's. My stomach hurts thinking of the combination.
Insha'Allah tomorrow is jumma. Let us bid each other a wonderful salaam,

your aapa.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
*sigh* Long summer, didn't have alot of fun though. Oh well, atleast I got to miss my 8th grade graduation, Mashallah. :lol: I found it to be dumb and boring (especially since there's girls singing), and my past school gave me the worst memories in life, I was destroyed because of 8th grade, and so I didn't say goodbye to anyone except my friends.

And unfortunately I couldn't go to the UK to see my nice *sigh* or my cousin's wedding, but it doesn't matter about my cousin, the thing that matterted the most to me was seeing my niece, but Inshallah I'll see her soon, and then I can hold her in my arms, Inshallah.

But anyway, Passaic County Technical Institute is cool though. Wow that was weird how I got accepted, 300 accepted, 1,700 rejected. I didn't even care if I got accepted or not, but I felt that Allah Ta Alla would do wit h me the way he feels it's best, and it's all in his hands.

And besides, when I go to TECH, I want to start a new Islamic "Life" over there, being well mannered, wearing long sleeved shirts and pants, wearing a Kufi, doing Zuhr Salat (Namaaz for those who aren't familiar with what I said, LoL), nad best of all, have my Eman. With my Kufi especially, I remember that I'm a Muslim, which gives me strength and Taqwa of Allah Ta Alla Azza Wajjal, and I can go to great dreams with it, like stop acting so depressed and feeling so sad, like right now.

8.jpg

LoL I just hope I can have swimming classes withj no *ehem* girls in the room.

23.jpg

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
today my summer was also over. off to school i go.
*sigh* Sames here bro, oh well brother Heegan, we can both die together in school (too bad it's not Shuhadah though), LoL. :)

Well, I didn't do much but ATTEMPT to go for the weekend Jamaats every week, and oh yeah, bash Salem too, LoL bashing him was stressful, but a bit fun. LoL. :lol:

But I feel so depressed now, I feel like I'm Al Fassik, I feel so bad and angry with myself, I have SO many shortcomings, espcially since 8th grade have me horriblble memories that it hurt me psycologically, and now I always feel confused, slow, and sad, and that destroys my Eman, , and thus I can't do Salat or Ebadah properly because I feel so upset, I remember lsitening to Surah Dhariyaat, and I felt like, "Wow I wish I could be of those people who sleep little at night, and ask forgivness of Allah in the early mornings of dawm," because that's the true Ebadi, but my body takes over me, and I slept throguh Qiyamul Layl (The Remaining of the 1/3 of the night) even though I slept like 8 hours yesterday (4 hours extra), and then 5 hours at night when I slept at twelve, and I wanted to wake up at three o clock to do Taubah and ask Allah Ta Alla for forgiveness like a True Muslim and Ebadi, but I guess I might not be a oerson of that honor, just a small dopey little (alright, I know 5.6 feet isn't little) kid who's upset and depressed all the time, which it hurts my brothers at the masjid seeing me in this condition, because they all like me because I look like a little kid and I'm a bright little brother to them, but Mashallah they were patient with me, even though I was pretty slow at most of the time, but maybe it was a test from Allah Ta Alla for them, and Mashallah the brothers passed it, LoL all of them are like 23+, and only one brother is like 18, but they're like my big brothers who are there for me (well msot of them are) and so are my brothers on TTI, so that's why I wasn't going to join for wanting to be in the "Big Brothers Big Sisters" program, it's probably dumb, and I'm scared to meet and talk to knew people, espcially young kids, LoL.

But I'm going to mis all of you when you're not here anymore, espcially you Ammi.

Take Care everyone.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Oh and by the way this is the Surah Dariyaath that I'm talking about.

[yt]bXn5QbqJDpo[/yt]

:salam2:
jazakallah for sharin
:ma: this is one recitation that i had
no trouble lisenin 2
normally ma head starts hurtin so badly
can't lisen 2 quran.
May Allah swt add it in ur good deeds inshallah
n grant u the highest status of imaan
inshallah
Ameen
take care