oil and current situation

its a long shot but miracles do happen. i was just wondering that if suddenly in the next 10 years or so, if oil runs out. will the Promised Land be promised to someone else? does that mean israel will lose the backing of united states?

right now, the cia tells the israelis which targets to hit and israeli airplanes hit the armies at those coordinates. civilian casualties is part of psychological warfare conducted by the israelis.

the only way to counter this is either satellite jamming signals or unit cloaking.

if oil runs out in that region, america will lose interest in keeping israel alive. no more coordination, no more backing, no more supplies.

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

what about Vietnam or the other countries where there was presence of them ? how about Afghanistan ? there is a route to get oil? they seem to put their presence everywhere.

you should always "think big".

vietnam was a war against communist USSR.

afghanistan is a way to keep a watch over iran, pakistan and tajikistan where oil and gas has been reported.

at the time of vietnam, US was following a policy of "containment" against the spreading soviet communism. they had an ongoing cold war with another superpower.

since the breakup of that superpower, there is no one left strong enough to challenge US on a "muscle basis". thus now the US has turned its interest towards oil.

another very good example that popped up in my mind was the oil producing country of venezuela.

when venezuela discovered oil, america thought to move in and secure it. however with the coming of Hugo Chavez in power, he denied them oil reserves.

this went sour with the US and they tried many assassination attempts on Hugo Chavez, which he escaped so many times.

then the US sponsored rebels and coups against him, in order to remove him and put some puppet in his place. but this did not work either

so now the US has devised a new strategy. they put on a sour face and accused venezuela of being 'stupid' just because they dont allow a laissez-faire economy. americans have written books and books against venezuela and other south american states, just pointing fingers at them, crying simply because they dont work on a free-market principle. I believe its their choice. no one should have to follow what america dictates.

therefore its not surprising to find american civilians, muslims or non-muslims, always advocating for free-market economics. its a very clever strategy of US to keep rotating the dollar around the world this way and keep it strong.

if the dollar is strong, america keeps financing its military funding of weapons and military expeditions everywhere. this will mean continued pressure under US thumb (unless Allah decides otherwise).

FreedomFighter

if a region of the world does not have oil, america does not put its presence there.

vietnam was a war against communist USSR

shouldnt it not only be limited to oil. should also include any country that is trying to challenge america, or any country that is seen as a threat to them even if they may not have oil, then america will find a way to be there? oil is important, yes, but if a country that america will see as a threat somehow, then they will a way to be there

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I am going to move this to the News and Current Affairs sections

As for the initial post. Then it totally ignores the history of the Middle East. - Israel is not supported because of oil, or anything.. except for the Zionist beliefs. There may well be other factors such as greed, and establishing a power base in Middle East, -- but the underlying factor is one of religion.

Why do people wait for the downfall of America or "Israel", or for oil to run-out.. or anything... for there to be any change? This is not how Muslims should be thinking. Rather, we need rely on Allaah alone and do what Allaah commands..

Secondly, it saddens me to see Muslims not realising the true solution to all problems.-

Allaah is our Lord and Creator, and we should try our best to please Him.

I have little worry about the future being shaped by any people, state or idea. So, I do not think America or "Israel" can have any impact on the world, except with Allaah's permission.

I do not think sensible Muslims should spend their time going on and on about America. Its a very big big waste of time. In that time we could be memorising Qur'aan and learning Hadith, hearing Islamic lectures, learning Arabic, there is so much to do.. -- People can spend hours and hours on reading what AMerica and "Israel" does, and it will not benefit them nor anyone.

We need learn our Deen, always refining our Imaan and belief in Allah.. to have pure understanding of Islaam, with correct belief in Aqeedah. - It is true, whether a person likes it or not, and unfortunately, some people even complain when I tell them that we need to be concentrating on Tawheed.

This is all about Tawheed! To put our trust in Allaah, and dedicate our lives to learning Islaam and following the Qur'aan and Sunnah in everything we do. To look into all matters of our life from the lens of Islaam... is how we get our solutions.

Its not America or Israel destroying Muslims, it is the Muslims who are weak and far from Islaam. It is the Muslims who disobey the commands of Allaah and of His Messenger :saw:. They disobey, by not caring about Tawheed.. not caring about following the Sunnah... -- The Prophet :saw: warned us about not copying the disbelievers... What do the Muslims do? You will even see some great famous "da'ees" giving Islamic lectures wearing full suits and ties.. and maybe they quote the Qur'aan like robots, but appease the disbelievers by calling the Mushrikeen their brothers.. or cooperating with the people of shirk and bid'ah by not warning against that.. And then you have those Muslms around us, who simply do not even think Islaam has any great significance in their lives.

Sure, many says that Islam is most important thing, but how many actually believe that? Actions speak louder than words.

Every Muslim must be thinking inwardly, how to improve themselves. If someone approaches them with advice, then it is of importance to accept it, to think carefully and know that each one of us can make a mistake. Therefore, so as not to fall into arrogance, we should do our best to strive and be upon the Qur'aan and Sunnah with the understanding of the early Muslims........ this is the only way to be close to Allaah and the only way for our success..

Ummah in Conflict
Articles relating to the Islamic Ummah. How and Why it is in Conflict. And How Islam, according to the Quran and Sunnah is the only answer for Muslims.

you took my quotes out of context. this is what christians do when talking about jihad. i also said in the next two lines that america was following a policy of containment against communism. now there is no other superpower left so energy manipulation is the new policy.

as far as Abu Abdullah's posts , yes it is true muslims should concentrate on "inner" self and learn tawheed and taqwa.

his mention of "daee's" wearing suits and quoting like robots brought a certain daee to my mind. i laughed so hard.

however i was concentrating on the other aspect of islam. unlike christianity, islam is not just theology theology theology. its just as much about people and dunya-matters.

if the christians read our books and implemented our policies in their laws and ways. then i think we should also read their warfare methods in order to understand what are their intentions.

its like the old saying "keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer"

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
its a long shot but miracles do happen. i was just wondering that if suddenly in the next 10 years or so, if oil runs out. will the Promised Land be promised to someone else? does that mean israel will lose the backing of united states?

right now, the cia tells the israelis which targets to hit and israeli airplanes hit the armies at those coordinates. civilian casualties is part of psychological warfare conducted by the israelis.

the only way to counter this is either satellite jamming signals or unit cloaking.

if oil runs out in that region, america will lose interest in keeping israel alive. no more coordination, no more backing, no more supplies.

keep in mind after oil this region is rich in gold as well .....greedy dogs needs bones no matter of which animal

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I am going to move this to the News and Current Affairs sections

As for the initial post. Then it totally ignores the history of the Middle East. - Israel is not supported because of oil, or anything.. except for the Zionist beliefs. There may well be other factors such as greed, and establishing a power base in Middle East, -- but the underlying factor is one of religion.

Why do people wait for the downfall of America or "Israel", or for oil to run-out.. or anything... for there to be any change? This is not how Muslims should be thinking. Rather, we need rely on Allaah alone and do what Allaah commands..

Secondly, it saddens me to see Muslims not realising the true solution to all problems.-

Allaah is our Lord and Creator, and we should try our best to please Him.

I have little worry about the future being shaped by any people, state or idea. So, I do not think America or "Israel" can have any impact on the world, except with Allaah's permission.

I do not think sensible Muslims should spend their time going on and on about America. Its a very big big waste of time. In that time we could be memorising Qur'aan and learning Hadith, hearing Islamic lectures, learning Arabic, there is so much to do.. -- People can spend hours and hours on reading what AMerica and "Israel" does, and it will not benefit them nor anyone.

We need learn our Deen, always refining our Imaan and belief in Allah.. to have pure understanding of Islaam, with correct belief in Aqeedah. - It is true, whether a person likes it or not, and unfortunately, some people even complain when I tell them that we need to be concentrating on Tawheed.

This is all about Tawheed! To put our trust in Allaah, and dedicate our lives to learning Islaam and following the Qur'aan and Sunnah in everything we do. To look into all matters of our life from the lens of Islaam... is how we get our solutions.

Its not America or Israel destroying Muslims, it is the Muslims who are weak and far from Islaam. It is the Muslims who disobey the commands of Allaah and of His Messenger :saw:. They disobey, by not caring about Tawheed.. not caring about following the Sunnah... -- The Prophet :saw: warned us about not copying the disbelievers... What do the Muslims do? You will even see some great famous "da'ees" giving Islamic lectures wearing full suits and ties.. and maybe they quote the Qur'aan like robots, but appease the disbelievers by calling the Mushrikeen their brothers.. or cooperating with the people of shirk and bid'ah by not warning against that.. And then you have those Muslms around us, who simply do not even think Islaam has any great significance in their lives.

Sure, many says that Islam is most important thing, but how many actually believe that? Actions speak louder than words.

Every Muslim must be thinking inwardly, how to improve themselves. If someone approaches them with advice, then it is of importance to accept it, to think carefully and know that each one of us can make a mistake. Therefore, so as not to fall into arrogance, we should do our best to strive and be upon the Qur'aan and Sunnah with the understanding of the early Muslims........ this is the only way to be close to Allaah and the only way for our success..

Ummah in Conflict
Articles relating to the Islamic Ummah. How and Why it is in Conflict. And How Islam, according to the Quran and Sunnah is the only answer for Muslims.
brother with due respect what should person of a country at war do? what islam says in this regard ... should we go to mountains and learn islam? how we can stop our self to not hate takhoot when its directly effecting our lives killing our people. we don't have stone hearts. please do answer my question i need your guidence

i agree.

should we start copying buddhists. go to mountains. they meditate. should we just confine our "islam" to 5 prayers and Quran reading? thats it?

shouldn't we develop our military technology for self-defense purposes against aggressors?

this is a kind of loser mentality.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We are really going to polar extremes. As individuals we can do little..however as an ummath we can do much.
What are core issues are simple. In our ummath we have leaders who have self-interests and sell out.
The best weapon of a believer is dua. We can cleanse our hearts and pray. We can unite.
Sister I am a Pakistani. My heart breaks..but this is a test from Allah subhana talla. Yes, take the Quran to the mountains. The blessings will pour for all of mankind.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
i agree.

should we start copying buddhists. go to mountains. they meditate. should we just confine our "islam" to 5 prayers and Quran reading? thats it?

shouldn't we develop our military technology for self-defense purposes against aggressors?

this is a kind of loser mentality.

I also agree Alhamdulillah from one part.
We Muslims should first of all build our Islaam more stronger than it is now,in the way that our Ummah be in every way turn to Allah,His Way and Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. Islaam is on the first place,like the way of our life in every aspect of it.
We can not put on the first place military and tehnolagy and Islaam on the second.
Islaam is on the first place and if we wish for the good of our Ummah it must be on the first place.But Alhamdulillah we can not reject militery and tehonlogy in these cases where our Ummah is going trough hard moments.
if we are looking from the point that USA will stop killing Muslims in Iraq,Afghanistan etc if they do not have oil.I think it is quite general note.The oil does not mean necceseryy the reason of killing or attacting one nation.And Allah knows the best.

This question about oil and its imporantence is to be or not to be.I think we should not give so much attention and imporatance to it.There are a loot of more imporante issues.
I agree with brother Mabsoot that Islaam should be in the first place and that beside our Ummah is going trough diffulct times like wars and killing of our Muslim brothers and sisters,there is also one issue which is the same importante.
It is that many Muslims have left Islaam and Allahs right way.

Becasue Allah subhan we teal sais in Holy Quran "Allah will not change the state of one people untill they change it first".

May Allah guide us all:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

FreedomFighter

you took my quotes out of context. this is what christians do when talking about jihad. i also said in the next two lines that america was following a policy of containment against communism. now there is no other superpower left so energy manipulation is the new policy.

no i was just thinking big, but ya if im saying that, then i should be able to provide some proofs. christians do that because when they hear the word jihad, they only think about terrorism, when in actuality, jihad is a bigger concept, and has different stages for it. furthermore, its more of a purpose of self defence and has nothing to do with terrorism like how the christians think. so they are limiting jihad only to terrorism. they should look at the bigger picture. so you say i took your qoutes out of context like the christians do when talking about jihad, but im trying to look at the bigger picture, and theirs is limited to terrorism only.

as far as Abu Abdullah's posts , yes it is true muslims should concentrate on "inner" self and learn tawheed and taqwa.

yes, thats true like you said, but i dont see you saying salam when you make new threads, and thats a simple Muslim greeting. now im not saying im a good person or im a better person than you, im not such a good Muslim, so i dont know if i should be telling you this, because i may do the same thing without realizing it and do bigger things, like disrespecting my teachers for example, so i dont know if should have the right to tell you.

keep in mind after oil this region is rich in gold as well .....greedy dogs needs bones no matter of which animal

good point, these places is rich in gold too, and minerals, but now im thinking about Africa, that has diamonds.

we live in an unequal world. when two armies fight and one has more resources than the other, then the little party resorts to guerilla warfare. this is a legitimate fighting technique.

the bigger party tries to call it "terrorism" in order to discredit the little ppl and turn public opinion against them. but labeling does not make a difference. jihad is jihad and we will not put western-made labels on our ways of fighting.

when little ppl fight, its called terrorism. when big states like NATO and the big stain called israel fight, its called war on terror.

then who will speak for the little ppl? war is terrorism of the rich, terrorism is war of the poor

FreedomFighter

no im not to fight over the salam. i dont think its like two beggars fighting over a penny, salam is not hard like to fight for it like beggers fighting over a penny somehow.
anyhow..

but im agree to your post, good point. warfare is definitely unequal, it always was when it comes to Muslims.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Salaam,

We are really going to polar extremes. As individuals we can do little..however as an ummath we can do much.
What are core issues are simple. In our ummath we have leaders who have self-interests and sell out.
The best weapon of a believer is dua. We can cleanse our hearts and pray. We can unite.
Sister I am a Pakistani. My heart breaks..but this is a test from Allah subhana talla. Yes, take the Quran to the mountains. The blessings will pour for all of mankind.

honestly speaking sister i m seek of such debates we have example of our prophet's life did he went to Hira cave when infidels had attacked medina . SubhanAllah how we are changing spirit of islam just to avoid stereo typing . :astag: i feel my b.p high when i visit current affair forum. we are such ignorant from concept of Qittal in Islam..

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
honestly speaking sister i m seek of such debates we have example of our prophet's life did he went to Hira cave when infidels had attacked medina . SubhanAllah how we are changing spirit of islam just to avoid stereo typing . :astag: i feel my b.p high when i visit current affair forum. we are such ignorant from concept of Qittal in Islam..

:salam2: Sister,

Please listen to the following detailed lectures on "Politics in the light of Islaam" of Shaykh Kahild Al Ambaree...

InshaAllah it should answers most of your questions...

Link --> http://www.salafimanhaj.com/speaker.php?speaker_id=15

And the following on Levels of Jihaad of Abu Usamah Ad Dhahabi

Link --> http://www.salafimanhaj.com/speaker.php?speaker_id=4

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:salam2: Sister,

Please listen to the following detailed lectures on "Politics in the light of Islaam" of Shaykh Kahild Al Ambaree...

InshaAllah it should answers most of your questions...

Link --> http://www.salafimanhaj.com/speaker.php?speaker_id=15

And the following on Levels of Jihaad of Abu Usamah Ad Dhahabi

Link --> http://www.salafimanhaj.com/speaker.php?speaker_id=4

jasak Allah brother
i have very clear cut ideas about jihad , rather i have talked with many learned ppl on this issue but surely i ll listen the following link inshaAllah