OMA! A Job interview....!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: Beloved brothers and sisters:D:D:D:D:D

I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D

I gueesss I am a lilttle too excited :D:D:D:D:D since this is my first interview ( shhh, hold that laugh):hearts:
I have a job interview on wednesday, and I really need to get this one :D:D:D:D:D:D.........I guess I want to make moneyy:shymuslima1: :D
so so so so, why am I sharing?:D because I am happy though I know it's JUST an interview, it means alot to me:D and I also wanted to ask you guys to KINDLY make:tti_sister: a dua for me so I dont mess up the interview and get "we'll call you" which NEVER happenes :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
jazakaAllah khairan in advance,,,,,,,
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYY!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
anybody smillin yet?LOL
ok salamu Alaikum brothers and sisters, and and DONT FORGET THE DUA!;););)
Allah hafiz now and alwaysss:D

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaikumu salam

Oh cool cool sis!! I hope you get it inshaAllah! :D:D haha

InshaAllah we will all make lotss and lotss of duas for you :D:D May Allah help you succeed in this life inshaAllah...Ameen :D There's my first dua :D:D

btw...I'M smiling! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hassana elkoussi

MashaAllah sweet sister,:SMILY149:inshallah I'll keep u in my du'aa. May Allah make eveything easy for u, both in this life and the hereafter. Ameen :hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
aaaaaaaawwww:D jazakaAllah khairan brothers and sisters!:D
I'll update you, get ready with your hugs if I am turned down LOL

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
Awww Alhamdulilah!!! Inshallah you get this job and you love it, may Allah swt help you prosper in this life and ther hereafter, may he place a glow on your face to shine during your interview and highlight the best of your abilities and qualification and if there is good for you in this job 2grant it to you wit mercy, AMEEN!!!! all SMILES* BIG CHEESY SMILES :) ;)

rightpath_357

thats great sis! i love it when people share good news- amkes me feel happy- cause ur happy- i hope u get the job, a raise, a promotion, starting with the job first of course! :lol: may Allah make u happy and give u the job

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! coool sissssssssss......
i am so happy for you.....
i will surely pray for you......
keep smilin sis always :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

assalamu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa baaaraktuh sweet sister Ubah

WooooW,that is really great news Mashallah!!!:):) I feel so proud on you my sister because you are young and you started working already Mashallah!!! That is so great!!!:)

May Allah give you a loot of baarakat of your new job,and reword you for trying to be helpfull to your parents.

By Allah you will be in my duas,Inshallah you will get the best job sis.ameen summa ameen

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
may Allah help u and bring prosperity in both the worlds. Ameen

i hope u've already made salah-istikharah. so that Allah gives u wht is best for u.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
may Allah help u and bring prosperity in both the worlds. Ameen

i hope u've already made salah-istikharah. so that Allah gives u wht is best for u.

First of All, jazakaAllah khairan everyone for your replies and for kindly including me in your duas,:hearts:
:tti_sister:may Allah give ya'll that what you ask of him, ameen

The reason why I quoted you brother is, how is salah-istikharah perfomed...?:shymuslima1:
sorry, I never prayed it and I dont know how many rak'atas its supposed to be? is it basically salah in which I make dua?
enlighten me please, so I can do it tonight, before the interview tomorow. I was going to pray just two ra'akts tonight, and then make dua, but I dont know if that is what is meant by "salah-istikharah" so yea, let me know inshaAllah,
Allah bless you for helpin me out:hearts:
ameeeeeeeen

Almaas

The reason why I quoted you brother is, how is salah-istikharah perfomed...?:shymuslima1:
sorry, I never prayed it and I dont know how many rak'atas its supposed to be? is it basically salah in which I make dua?
enlighten me please, so I can do it tonight, before the interview tomorow. I was going to pray just two ra'akts tonight, and then make dua, but I dont know if that is what is meant by "salah-istikharah" so yea, let me know inshaAllah,
Allah bless you for helpin me out:hearts:
ameeeeeeeen

Asalaamualaykum,

InshAllah you're well & in the best of Imaan, i will InshAllah make dua for you..

Hope the following helps iA :)

Istikhara is a sort of seeking guidance from Allah SWT, when you are unable to decide about a lawful matter. Istikhara is not to be done for each and every thing because it was not intended for that purpose. Usually we should use our common sense and AQL/intellect and weigh things properly, to decide about them, However, for any reason or under any circumstances, if we are unable to make a decision, then we can seek the help of Allah SWT by doing Istikhara.

WAY TO PERFORM ISTIKHARA:

First pray Two Cycles (raka') of ritual Prayer (nafil) such that in the first raka' after Surah Fatiha (Allhamd…) recite Surah al-Kafirun (Chapter 109) and in the second raka' after Fatiha (Allhamd…) recite Surah al-Ikhlas (Chapter 112). After finishing prayer recite this (supplication/dua'): Dua in Arabic Text above.

Transliteration: Allahuma inni astakhiruka bi'i3lmika, wa astaqdiruka biqudratika, wa as'aluka min fadhlika-l'a3zeem, fa innaka taqdiru wa la aqdiru, wa ta3lamu wa la a'a3lamu, wa anta a3laamu-l'ghuyub Allahumma in kumta ta3lamu anna hatha-l'amr (and here he mentions his need) khayru-lii fi diini wa ma3aashii wa a3aaqibati amrii faaqdirhu lii wa yassirha lii thumma baarik lii fihi wa in kunta ta3lamu ana hatha-l'amr (he mentions his need) sharru-lii fi diini wa a3aashii wa a3aaqibati amrii faasrifha a3nii wa asrifni a3nhu wa-qdir lii al-khayra haythu kaana thumma raddhinii bihi

TRANSLATION: "O Allah! I seek goodness from Your Knowledge and with Your Power (and Might) I seek strength, and I ask from You Your Great Blessings, because You have the Power and I do not have the power. You Know everything and I do not know, and You have knowledge of the unseen. Oh Allah! If in Your Knowledge this action ------------------------------------------------ (which I intend to do) is better for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then make it destined for me and make it easy for me and then add blessings [baraka'] in it, for me. O Allah! In Your Knowledge if this action is bad for me, bad for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then turn it away from me and turn me away from it and whatever is better for me, ordain [destine] that for me and then make me satisfied with it."

How many times?
It depends. Sometimes it takes only once to get the answer and sometimes it takes longer. It is better to do istakhara seven (7) times. If you have received an answer as explained in the section below, stop doing istikhara. You do not have to continue to do isitkhara for 7 days. It is better that right after reciting the supplication, given above, sleep with ablution (people who cannot keep the ablution for longer times due to health problems do not have to worry about ablution before falling asleep) facing the direction of the Qibla (facing the Qibla is not required but it is a Sunnat of our beloved Prophet Peace Be Upon Him). It is better to recite salutations (durood/ salawat) on the Prophet Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him before and after the above Dua (supplication).

Answer:
If in the dream one sees whiteness (means any thing white in color, for example: milk, white paper, white sky, white clothes, white light etc.) or greenness (means any thing green in color, for example: grass, plants, trees, green clothes, green light etc.) then understand that this task is better and if one sees redness (means any thing red in color, for example: blood, red clothing, red fruit, red light etc.) or blackness (means any thing black in color, for example: black water, black light, black clothings, black sky, black wall etc. ) then understand it is bad and avoid it.
If do not remember any dream or do not see any colors then follow your heart. Whatever intention grows stronger in your heart regarding your targated work follow it after seven days of Istakhara.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Asalaamualaykum,

InshAllah you're well & in the best of Imaan, i will InshAllah make dua for you..

Hope the following helps iA :)

jazakaAllah khairan sister, i appreciate your help.
if I dont know Arabic, on how to say this dua, can I like just say it in any other language?
and and, it mentioned 7 times? or days? and I only have tonight....the interview is tomorrow!!!! can I pray one, and go with my guts, whatever happens after that is with Allah:)
thanksss for everything!

Almaas

jazakaAllah khairan sister, i appreciate your help.
if I dont know Arabic, on how to say this dua, can I like just say it in any other language?
and and, it mentioned 7 times? or days? and I only have tonight....the interview is tomorrow!!!! can I pray one, and go with my guts, whatever happens after that is with Allah:)
thanksss for everything!

I guess you'll have to sis, and if they offer you the job then do istekhara and then accept, InshAllah.

That's why I posted the transliteration, and i'm pretty sure the dua has to be said in arabic and then ask for your guidance, IA. :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
I guess you'll have to sis, and if they offer you the job then do istekhara and then accept, InshAllah.

That's why I posted the transliteration, and i'm pretty sure the dua has to be said in arabic and then ask for your guidance, IA. :)

So, I pray one now, then IF i get them job I pray the rest?
and the last part, I can read the Arabic here, but I am sure I am lyk murdering the pronounciation!LOL
but I dont know the bit where I will mention *My intended thing* (job)........So what do I say?
any Arabic speakers can help out here inshaAllah, :)
jazakaAllah khairan in advance!:SMILY139:

Almaas

So, I pray one now, then IF i get them job I pray the rest?
and the last part, I can read the Arabic here, but I am sure I am lyk murdering the pronounciation!LOL
but I dont know the bit where I will mention *My intended thing* (job)........So what do I say?
any Arabic speakers can help out here inshaAllah, :)
jazakaAllah khairan in advance!:SMILY139:

It's where you'd mention your need iA...yeah you could read them after the interview, basically before you accept the job, you wouldn't even need to read it tonight tbh.

Haha, don't worry too much about the pronunciation, Allah swt will recognise your efforts and intention :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
oh thanks sister,
aaaam, do I say the dua during the aaamm, sadja??
and please all those ARABIC speakers, aadd my need to this dua,
Allahuma inni astakhiruka bi'i3lmika, wa astaqdiruka biqudratika, wa as'aluka min fadhlika-l'a3zeem, fa innaka taqdiru wa la aqdiru, wa ta3lamu wa la a'a3lamu, wa anta a3laamu-l'ghuyub Allahumma in kumta ta3lamu anna hatha-l'amr (and here he mentions his need) khayru-lii fi diini wa ma3aashii wa a3aaqibati amrii faaqdirhu lii wa yassirha lii thumma baarik lii fihi wa in kunta ta3lamu ana hatha-l'amr (he mentions his need) sharru-lii fi diini wa a3aashii wa a3aaqibati amrii faasrifha a3nii wa asrifni a3nhu wa-qdir lii al-khayra haythu kaana thumma raddhinii bihi
so I know exactly what to say:D thankss:D